DoorDash Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read DoorDash Reviews

faisal@doordash.com

Tell us how DoorDash made you happy
DoorDash 1 star review on 29th November 2022
DoorDash 1 star review on 26th November 2022
Jennifer Steele
DoorDash 1 star review on 26th November 2022
Jennifer Steele
The food that I ordered was terrible. DD gave me a refund. Thank you DD! I appreciate that!
For all you doordash Is customers. The merchant that you Order from Are the ones that are packing the food And leaving items Out of your order. The doordash driver only gets paid about $3 per delivery to bring your order to you. If you don't tip the driver And you live 7 miles away from the restaurant. That's a total of 14 miles the driver has to drive Round trip. With today's gas prices the driver is Earning less than minimum wage. The driver has to pay for gas and maintenance on Is there vehicle . And most orders talk about 45 minutes to complete do too long long drive Through lines at the restaurant. I know many door - drivers .They do a great job checking on the customers orders To verify the order is correct. So please take it easy on your dasher They are under a lot of pressure To make sure your order Is right. Am I experienced riding with My friend who -dash. It is a merchant that gives a dasher a hard time When asking for verification on what is in your order And do to safety for the customer most orders are sealed by the Merchant and can't be verified by sight to see that the order Has all the items you ordered. Be kind To your doordash driver A little tip And some kind words. Because More than likely you will have the same dasher if you order Is frequently from doordash.
First off, Dashers you know better than that to eat other peoples food. How would you like it if you ordered food or items from online and never received it but you really needed that item?! That could happen to you! for my situation as a dasher, I've had customers that don't put their apt#, a good contact number, no gate code and they expect for us to wait until they come to us to give them the orders. We don't get paid by the hour, so we can not wait to long because we have to pick up other orders as well. Me as dasher, do deliver the orders to address that is given on the app. However, here lately i've been having alot of issues with customers not putting specific instructions and not to mention on the weekends if you live in a high rise it's extremely difficult to deliver. No concierge or doorman. In addition, Construction is out of control! That means, we have to RE-ROUTE which may take longer then expected. "Dear customers, Please be mind full if your order takes longer then usual because of the restaurant hasn't made your food yet or construction is practically everywhere. I will try to get to you as soon as possible and will communicate with you as well in the process of delivering your food."
Dasher for Doordash. Been having a lot of Customers lately pretending to not receive their order. To get free food i guess?? It really messes up the work trust relationship we so strongly work to improve! Doordash needs to block these unruly and deceiving customers for messing up our earnings!!!!
I am a new door dasher so far so good for the most part. The app crashes on occasion and sometimes the directions don't match the address. The only real problem I have is people usually don't tip! Even though I have a small car gas is not free. Please tip your driver. If your order is wrong we didn't make the order all we do is deliver it.
1st- doordash app is buggy from time to time 2nd- yes there is some bad eggs out there but they do get banned then they move on to other delivery apps 3rd- sometimes prices our high depends on where you pick the restaurant location and where the dasher might be. 4th- they tend to send the most reliable dasher they can that is waiting for an order or has high "good" ratings 5th- dasher usually only take good tip orders and distance is short. 6th- low tip usually gets pushed on top dasher and they get the backlash or not making anything money. 7th - dashers aren't suppose to open your order to look inside even if told by customer 8th- if order has missing items you can go back on dasher app or website to get refunded instead of calling doordash helpline 9th- when you text or message your dasher they don't see a notification it's weird but they need to fix that part of the app. Instead call them. 10th- if your order takes forever to get to you "note this" low tip,long lines,traffic, stolen by a bad egg dasher, or order never reached the restaurant. All things has happen and " Top Dashers" has tried there best to fix mistakes of other dashers. 11th- cold and hot food regardless of using doordash bag or not. Remember the seasons temperature and what the driver has to deal with and there own body condition. Foods that can't hold heat well will get cold no matter what. Compared to hot foods. Soup base will last longer on a delivery then fries or tacos. 12th- no matter what delivery company you use to get food it depends on tips and how experienced the driver is.
They are usually on time and awesome except this last time today Food was all there all that was asked for Except it was cold by the time I driver got here My driver was unresponsive And could not find my location For a really long time and did not respond back to any of my messages except once As I was trying to direct them here This was the 1st time this has happened out of this happened out of the million times I have used door dash I didn't end up eating my Burger because of it being cold and smashed And the fries were cold and nobody likes cold fries The main reason I give this a low rate is because the driver was unresponsive the entire time Which was very important had the driver been responsive she and he would have got the food dropped off hot and not smashed
I have been dashing for a few weeks now. So let me give you little insight on how things are for us drivers. When we pick up your order most of the time like 98.9% of the time the restaurant worker hands is the food and walks away the bags are Most of the time type shut so we can't 100% tell you what is in the bag of yours. I'm not saying it doesn't happen that. Dasher could steal your food I know it happens and it puts us those who care about running their business legit if your food is late it may not be our fault I'm also not saying that some dasher do this on purpose mostly do to the tip being a very low offer. But sometimes we show up at a restaurant and they don't even have a ticket for your order so then we show them your items or order then they create a ticket and if it is at a restaurant not a fast food place this could take up to 30 minutes or more. I had to wait 30 mins then finally I got the order the 10 minutes to drive the order to the house.. if we drop the order off at your house and it's not your house gps on the app sometimes fails us the app fails. Today I was sent to the wrong address but luckily I read the drop off directions and something was definitely wrong with the address I contacted my customer and asked them the address so I can go to the right place I was 1 street away? I had a customer address the same as the restaurant why doordash didn't catch on to that one and get it Correct I don't know but I took the matter into my hands. I do think that of there is something wrong with your order upon our arrival that the restaurant store or whatever should be the one handling it not us dasher we just the pick up delivery and drop off person. I don't know how many times I had to call or text a customer about the restaurant not having something or they drink machine are not working. My question to you Customer (yes I know we are in hard times) but do you really expect us to pick up your orders that are offer no tip or very little tip and go 10 miles with gas being high right now I can't go 2.00 for 5 or longer miles if we are not at least making a dollar a mile that is pushing it we are not making Any money. We have to take money out for gas, taxes, maintenance I'm not looking to get rich door dashing but it has to be worth our time.
They need to make the leave it at my door vs hand it to me a permanent feature. Unless it's alcohol, I have never meant to ask for my food to not be left at the door.
Some of yall need to stop being such Karen's on here I agree with people not delivering your food you have every right to feel that way but when restaurants mix up your order that us not our fault me personally how ever I always go the extra mile to give that restaurant an earful but they almost always prepackage meals and we including me don't open them so that yall can cry tampering. Also side bar Amy Rivers sweetheart nobody gives a 💩 how many followers you have of you really are as famous as your lying to he one you wouldn't be teaching highschool with 4 million subs and 2 you wouldn't be using doordash
The Dasher Columbus was rude inappropriate and bias against my boyfriend because of his ethnicity. Although Doordash did give me a full refund with interest, this specific driver stole our food. Over 50 dollars worth. Unbelievable
DoorDash 4 star review on 2nd April 2022 DoorDash 4 star review on 2nd April 2022 DoorDash 4 star review on 2nd April 2022 DoorDash 4 star review on 2nd April 2022 DoorDash 4 star review on 2nd April 2022
First time customer spending 150 dollars on lunch and we get scammed out of lunch and our money! Please DO NOT use this company they have no business ethics and you WILL be making a big mistake. I will never use them and businesses like this don't care about you the customer or the restaurants. They charge over and above the food costs 11% as additional fees for services.. for food you never get.
Like anything in the 21st century the NEGATIVE experiences seem to overshadow the positive ones 10-1. I find calling door dash customer service for problems is both easy and fruitful. A 3rd party delivery service is going to have some screw ups and stuff happens but in my experience DoorDash always goes the extra mile to fix mistaken orders . Tonight I ordered $60 worth of outback and the deliver driver took the food to the wrong house. I call the driver and find he left the food on a step 2 doors down. It was uncomfortable to go pick up the order myself and the food was cold. But DoorDash took responsibility even though it was clearly the drivers fault and they refund my FULL amount and after 30 seconds in the microwave and I have a free full rack of ribs and coconut shrimp that still tasted great .Most companies would give you $5-15 off at most. Believe me I have dealt with some real winners in customer service from air BnB to Instacart and more and NONE OF THEM HOLD A CANDLE TO DOORDASH WHEN IT COMES TO FIXING CUSTOMER SERVICE PROBLEMS .
on time delivery
I'm a Dasher and I like being able to Make money by the day and being able to make customers happy.
DOORDASH IS A DECENT SIDE HUSTLE ITS GOOD MONEY IF YOUR LOYAL AND CONSISTENT WIT IT !! AT THE END OF THE DAY YOUR CAN MAKE EASY 5-8 HUNDRED WEEKLY 💯
Not sure where everyone is getting deliveries at but some of these comments doesn’t even make sense, First off if your order is wrong then why would you blame the driver we are in a pandemic a driver should not be opening up food and looking at it. The restaurant is responsible for getting the correct items in the bags. With orders being late you should be able to see where your driver is at all times and if you cancel a order after the drive has already went to get it yes you are responsible to pay for wasting their time. Everywhere has bad apples but not everyone is and not every area
Door dash didn't treat me very well at all! I was a driver for over a year! I had very high reviews and ratings, I was a top dasher for several months and I was deactivated august 17 of 2021! I would never give me a reason of why I was deactivated! This company is a joke!
I'm a dasher myself but I also use the application, I notice most the people who complain about doordash delivery are normally people who don't understand the strain of the job itself. It's much easier to work a 9-5 job where you walk around Walmart doing almost nothing all day or flipping burgers. Complaining about peoples appearence is just rude, I know for a fact that you can see the option to tip and Doordash penny pinches us as drivers, so if we see your order and its $4-$6 we most likely will decline it and let it bounce around until Doordash pays more to us because no offense your 9 mile drive for an order isn't worth my gas or strain on my car for $4. I've had no issues with using doordash and I tip very well despite being a poor individual because I respect the job and what we do. Bet that guy loved my $4 tip plus the $7 in cash he got from me at the door because he's driving in dangerous winter conditions. Think hard about how you treat us and understand the company we work for by doing research before going full Karen on us because your french fries were cold and 50 minutes late. Would you work for $4 an hour?! Likely not.
To the person who thinks this,.... (So doordash labeled me an abuser of the platform. I don’t see how I’m the abuser if the doordashers aren’t honest. I’ve had people steal my food spit in it and drink my drinks waaaay too many times and I have the dash pass. Also people shouldn’t have to tip before they receive their food. I tipped well on each occasion and someone still stole my food or drank drinks or smashed it oh and let’s not forget if our tip doesn’t seem all that good they won’t even bother delivering food. It sucks that the customers are punished for the doordashers bs. There are people with kids who miss out on meals because someone stole the food or someone didn’t want to pick up an order due to the tip there are families that can’t afford to tip. You guys have even had doordashers on social media telling people to pick up food themselves all because their tip “sucked”. That’s wild what if someone couldn’t do that for themselves. Your doordashers should be mindful of things like that. We pay way to much money on this platform for our orders to be missing items or stolen. What pictures are we supposed to send if our food isn’t there 😑🙄like make it make sense. And the tiny credits we get if we cancel an order is a joke. I literally rely on this app for lunch at work and to feed my family at times. It’s funny because I literally had one of your customer service staff send the whole abuser thing to me on “accident” so he said but I feel like he was being funny about it not haha funny but rude funny. That’s not okay. If I didn’t need this app I would cancel my dash pass and get rid of the app completely. I do feel insulted though. I might actually get rid of this app. It might not be that worth it.) .......Are you Serious, Doordashers don't paid but $2 per order. You pay all those fees to doordash not the driver. The tip is what they live on mostly SO gas ain't free and neither is my time. This is a premium service that means probably people can't afford to get it, but they try to anyways you can't afford a tip there's no trips. Gas ain't free.
DoorDash is rated 1.4 based on 16,290 reviews