DoorDash Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read DoorDash Reviews

faisal@doordash.com

Tell us how DoorDash made you happy
DoorDash 1 star review on 24th June 2024
Kymberly Rhodes
DoorDash 1 star review on 20th June 2024
Kymberly Rhodes
1961
Horrible company I ordered some gear months ago… never got the products… asked for a refund and they told me to make a second order while waiting for the refund! I made the second order, it came in the mail yet I’m still waiting for my refund from the first order I never recieved! I message them everyday with no progress! Very unprofessional company! 👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾
I want to share some feedback about a company that could improve its customer service. In my experience, they seem resistant to issuing refunds and tend to offer credit instead. Additionally, I have encountered issues with the delivery of my orders. Enhancing their customer service and delivery processes could significantly improve the overall customer experience. Thank you for considering my feedback.
Terrible, offer 40 percent on first 3 orders then don’t apply the discount! Stole the money off my card received no food!
Would give 0 stars if I could. App said 40 minutes for delivery. It came hour and half late
Everytime I order from doordash. I either have missing items or I receive someone else's food. Call customer service and they offered me a $5 credit for a $50 order. I won't be using them again! Unfortunate
I spoke to Faisal who’s clearly has no customer service skills. I was charged double by door dash and they won’t fix it. They are blaming the bank but it’s door dash that charged me double. I asked to speak to a supervisor and they ended there chat rudely. It’s a wonder they have only 1.3 stars. I won’t recommend DoorDash to anyone and I will make sure we stop using the service at all of our office branches. For the sake of $60 you have now created a loss of multiple clients. Hope it’s worth it for you.
Worst customer service I've ever encountered. They don't stand behind their name at all. I will never use this service again.
I just placed a White Castle order through Doordash and got nothing that I order. I contacted them through chat and they tried to refund me a fraction of my cost. Then ended the chat because I said it was unacceptable.
DoorDash 1 star review on 20th June 2024 DoorDash 1 star review on 20th June 2024 DoorDash 1 star review on 20th June 2024 DoorDash 1 star review on 20th June 2024
Didn't get one of my meals, that cost $14.70. It was a combo. They would only credit me $4.00 since I received part of the order (I only got the coke!!). Furious and I don't get furious.
RIP off of time and money wasted over 20000 miles driving for this piece of dump
I have been working on the Dasher App for several weeks. Each week the earnings are decreasing, delivery distances are excessive, and the “Corporate delivery sell rate” (tip) of $2.00 used by Pizza Hut, Papa John, and Chick-fil-A leaves no profit to the driver after expenses. Tips less than the cost of one gallon of fuel? Rejecting these “offers” brings the wrath of scorn from the extremely rude and unprofessional “Platinum Support” regarding the “Platinum benefits”. Dasher Rip off! Drivers BEWARE!
Terrible, their entire system is set up to make their drivers fail. I feel bad leaving bad reviews on drivers because they are working for pennies while unaware of the ever changing challenges that the plethora of restaurants face. They don't know if the restaurant will be out of something plus they are handling multiple orders to make more money and can't help if a restaurant is behind. Doordash customer service is complete trash. They seem so unaware of these kind of circumstances and don't really care how much time you've spent trying to resolve it when in the first place you were trying to save time with their service that is so unaware of their own market.
Never helpful never answers the right answers and directs. The questions never comes through with their food. If it wasn’t just a few times that it is happened. I would understand but when you’re getting ripped off $200 it gets to be a big deal that’s only one instance another was $20, no big deal but they will not refund your money immediately like any other company but decides to hold it for 7 to 10 days. If you don’t get a product you pay for or your DoorDash or still it. I think DoorDash is responsible. They have done nothing for me in the past. I highly recommend not using this company or Uber Eats they seem to do a lot better. They have all my files And email and just got done talking with them. I highly suggest not using DoorDash into GrubHub or Uber eats or anything else. At this point they won’t screw you over your money and your food. They just can’t seem to pull this together
Worst company EVER! Placed an order and they sent to wrong address, have a screen shot of order to the correct address. Tried calling a d was basically called a liar. Placed second order, much to my dismay, but my kid was hungry. Got that order wrong too, missing items. Called again and told a second time I was lying. Placed third order, having to pay for all 3 and finally got correct order. When I called for refund I was basically told I was lying and refunds denied.WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS IS THIS???
Dasher sat at the bar, "while waiting for my order" order arrived cold. DD did absolutely nothing to help make the issue right. They offered me $3 in credits 🤦🏼‍♀️
I hate doordash. They do the most unprofessional things when it comes to refunds. They usually offer a dash credit refund transfer or an original payment method refund transfer. They didn’t give me those options this time and now I have to wait 3 days to get my money back rather than having it in my credits where I can just order something else. Not happy. And I’m still hungry >:(
Door dash is the worst ,I did not receive all my food sent a picture of everything that was in the bag and a picture of my order and they refuse to credit me back..Thanks for nothing door dash
First time ordering, gave explicit instructions on the delivery and it was delivered to the wrong address. Company only wanted to refund me the tip portion! Will never ever order through them again. First and last time.
worst worst worst company ever they don't know how to deal with the problem
negative 10 stars! Horrible company! They are thieves and liars! do not use them!!
DoorDash is rated 1.3 based on 21,454 reviews