DoorDash Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read DoorDash Reviews

faisal@doordash.com

Tell us how DoorDash made you happy
DoorDash 1 star review on 4th February 2023
DoorDash 1 star review on 28th January 2023
David Moore
DoorDash 1 star review on 28th January 2023
David Moore
Driver delivered food to the wrong address and customer service said they would only refund me $6 when I spend 25. When I called the driver she said she couldn’t find the building and dropped off at some random house.
For several years now we have been able to order a gluten free bacon cheddar burger from this location until this evening. In trying to understand the door dash server as she attempted to explain what we could have that was gluten free we were finally able to determine that it was the actual burger which they were attempting to swap green beans or salad for. We called and spoke with Josh who couldn’t pass us back off to the doordash team fast enough. So needless to say Earl’s is now off our our list of regular restaurants that we order from. Very disappointing!! Hello Moxies/ dine in aka No Doordash due to Door dash subscription cancellation !!!
For some strange reason these door dashers cannot read addresses correctly. As of late I have not been receiving orders; due to delivery to incorrect addresses. Now doordash refuses to fix the issue and leaves their customers hanging due to no fault of their customers. My address is 902 and the last delivery was made to 906A. Smh.... Uber eats is a much reliable alternative.
DoorDash 1 star review on 28th January 2023 DoorDash 1 star review on 28th January 2023
Don’t even bother with door dash, they’re not worth the frustrations! Not one delivery person Rings your bell once they drop off your order & they leave your drink in Front of your door, so you can’t open the door to get your drink and food without spilling your drink. I mean, “use your brain much?”
I have people pick up something. Right by my house. I have had dasher that are right by the location. It took 45 minutes just for a jack in the box breakfast sandwich from 2 miles away and the dashers location was in between those 2 miles when he picked up. Like do you have him wait? I have a good tip and still can’t get good speedy or semi warm.
Second order with missing item but still charged on credit card. Today, ordered two 12 piece leg and thigh buckets of Chicken from KFC on Railroad in Pittsburg, only received 1 bucket with 12 pieces of chicken but charged for 2 buckets or 24 pieces of chicken, also did not deliver my Pepsi $3.19 even though I get charged delivery fee and $13.23 tip for order missing 2 of 5 items ordered. Food was also old and cold. I will never ever use Doordash or order from KFC again. Doordash owes me $28.95 plus $3.15 for the drink. I will be filing dispute on credit card because there is no number to call with delivery issues.
Drivers continue to steal my food and company doesn't want to give my money back. Most drivers are lowlives.
I just created an account yesterday and the over charged me $5.00.They eventually put it back on my card.I ordered today and they asked me to scan my card.Someone deleted my payment method.My card is a virtual visa card so I couldn't scan it which they knew yesterday.I put it back as my payment method and they wouldn't let me order without scanning my card.SMH
I used DoorDash once. The food I ordered came with a one dash free delivery. My food was delivered to the wrong department, so was already cool when I finally got to start eating. Then I cancelled the membership. Yet, I got charged for it today. I had to cancel the membership twice online before it would accept the cancellation. Now I’ve been on hold for over 30 minutes trying to get this fixed. DoorDash is nothing but a scam. If I could do a zero out of 5 stars that is exactly what I have given. Doesn’t even deserve a one star.
I ordered food from a restaurant on door dash and the food was never delivered so I called door dash to let them know and they said there’s nothing they can do and didn’t honor my wish to be refunded or to be compensated on any way. I will never order again because this has happened and the fact that in the past orders were wrong. It’s really sad times.
Due to your non security my bank account was compromised...will never use our services ever again. Shame on you...I will tell everyone what happened
Am I the only one who keeps getting missing food from Door Dash? The food never comes on time and there is always something missing from my order the last few times I’ve used them. The last 2 years their service has become horrible. I’ve had missing food delivered to the wrong address and they don’t care.
I’ve had two door dash drivers not delivered my food and I have cameras so I got proof and when you call them or text they don’t answer the call and ignore the text Smfh. I think I will be canceling my DoorDash subscription. Doordash sucks and some of the doordash drivers too
Door Dash annual pass is a ripoff. The app allows you to order from restaurants that are not "eligible" for free delivery promised by the service. Customer service sucks.
I just wanted to write because I am canceling my membership and I never plan to use doordash again. Over the last month I have been contacted by drivers that do not speak English and are extraordinarily rude and will not try to communicate. I am the customer, it is my money. Not my job to make your drivers comfortable. I am offended and have been a loyal and frequent customer. If your drivers cannot communicate the primary language of our area, it’s on them. Not your customers. Disgusted
It was fast alright and I received what I ordered. My bun for my hamburgers was not a sesame. The hamburger from Burger King had no juice to it, nothing arrived warm, the coke tasted off. Today, I threw out most of my $ 50.00 meal. I ordered a sausage, green pepper and onion sub. The sausage had an off taste. The six garlic rolls and bread, and fries were wrapped in two brown bags and they were covered with olive oil and french fry grease. The fries were not crispy and the garlic rolls were undercooked.
I have a yearly subscription with Doorpass. It seems that in every other order, there is something wrong. With my current order from today, I ordered food and the meat was cooked on the outside and raw on the inside. I had 2 reps that were rude and stated that they could not compensate me for the raw burgers. They then ended the call. I had no explanation at all. I call in to cancel the subscription and was told since it is a yearly that I can not get reimbursed for the 6 months that I still have. Basically, I am stuck with a subscription and when my orders are RAW or missing items, I can not be reimbursed and Doordash still gets to keep the money.
1/2 hour late with my food. Food was cold and missing items. Called door dash and they told me a rep would call the next day between 2-3 to make it right. Never happened. Will NEVER use door dash again! I will go to grub hub
Every time we order through DoorDash or any of it's affiliates the food goes somewhere else. Or doesn't get delivered at all! Last night was the last straw. Specific instructions are on the information for the driver. It is NEVER read.
Almost every time I've used doordash, something was messed up. Yes, most of the time it was the restaurant. Of course. But, when I have to go through doordash for a fix or help, the issue was only refunded or a discount code was applied. After a bit, I was told I've complained too many times and would have to wait to see if I could get a refund. I don't want a bloody refund, I want the error fixed!!!!! The dashers have been great, but doordash needs to figure out how not to make the customer the villain. I won't use again. There are other fish in the sea.
DoorDash is rated 1.4 based on 16,877 reviews