DoorDash Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read DoorDash Reviews

faisal@doordash.com

Tell us how DoorDash made you happy
DoorDash 1 star review on 3rd March 2024
Tishekia Barmore
Tishekia Barmore
DoorDash 1 star review on 1st March 2024
Courtney
Door Dash refused my refund request. I ordered a pick up on Friday the Feb. 16, 2024 not knowing there was 20 miles of highway shut down wiyh no avaliable route to get to the bar to pick up my food. I called the Bar to let them know I could not get there, weather was sever prohibiting me from picking my order up. I requested a refund due to highway and over passes being closed. They stopped deliveries that night leaving me no choice, not a big deal normally, except I was UNABLE to find a route to pick the order up. I'm an regular door dash customer, with no refund request issues, even when items are missing. This is bad service! This is bad business! Why would I pay for my order and not pick.it up? I spent an hour trying to find a route that would get me cross the highway, on icy roads! Doordash has lost a customer no wonder your 5 stars is 1.4 star. You only have that star because you have to select a star to leave the review!
DoorDash is horrible about coming to my house. One of the drivers that got my food got free food tonight. Since we live outside of the city limits of Statesboro, Ga; they don’t deliver to my house which is so dumb. I hope I get my money back that I requested.
I had a terrible experience with Doordash on February 10th within 20 min I canceled the order and it was successfully processed. However on Feb 14th my credit was charged for 48.19 when I called customer service I was refused the refund and they blocked me I called again and i was told my case has been referred to client care I will hear from them in 24hr.no reply or call back so I called and again I'm refused. I paid for order I never received. This is fraud and scam....terrible experience..not happy client..Will not recommend Doordash to anyone...
DoorDash 1 star review on 20th February 2024 DoorDash 1 star review on 20th February 2024
Ordered pizza “buy 1, get 1 free”, but only got the ordered pizzas not the 2 free extra once. Phoned in to complain and they told me that’s only for the 2nd order not the initial one! Shove it up your a**!
I would give it 0 stars if I could. Ordered and waited 2 hours and no one showed up!! Called them and they tell me I'll have to wait to receive an email with next steps and that could take an hr or so. When u order for your hungry not trying to wait 3 or 4 hours and still nothing!!
Missing items food always takes at least 45 minutes slow customer support support hard to find on app . Door dash is terrible! Always have a problem! I'm done ever using it again!😡
If I could wish for anything it would be for Tony Xu to never exist.
Get the DoorDash App. Then don’t receive good service. Drop them and all of a sudden, none of your local usuals deliver to your address anymore.
Customer support is rude and takes it upon themselves to just end your chat conversation when you do not reply within one tenth of a second to them. I am taking my business elsewhere and never using this company again. Horrible customer service.
Doordash is the worst they do not care whether the food is correct or not and customer service incredibly rude...do not use!!
Never got my food!! Someone from the care team reached out because the driver was lost. I get food ordered to my office almost daily and have never had any issues. Driver was really rude on the phone and then cancelled the order. On top of door dash upcharging for the food like crazy, I get poor service. It was my first time orderring and had a couple coupons like "no delivery fee" and a $10 off first order. Wondering if that is why the driver canceled and then got a free breakfast. German was the name.
DoorDash customer support is a f*cking joke. Either they aren't getting paid enough, or they're being treated like sh*t by the company itself. Snarky comments from the agents really grind my gears. He processed my refund as DD credits instead of back to my card directly. And then I was sent to the ILLNESS DEPARTMENT and they asked me for documentation on my hospitalization. Umm.. my food was opened and messed with?? I was never in the goddamn hospital. Jesus christ these people suck.
Doordash needs to be out of business. The drivers delivers the wrong products or deliver to wrong address. On two separate occasions driver has delivered my food to the wrong address and I didn't get my food or a refund. Good luck trying to get an agent to help. It's hard times out here to be ordering food that's already high with tips and without getting your food. Should file a class action suit for all the people they screwed over.
DoorDash 1 star review on 20th February 2024
A $30 add on to a $40 first time user!! DO NOT BE RIPPED OFF BY THIS SCANDAL!!!
Do not buy DoorDash gift cards! I recently received a $100 card and went to their site to enter the pin which confirmed it was active. When I went to order something on DoorDash on the payment section, there was no $100 credit showing on it. I called their customer service number and was on my cell phone for over a hour. They kept changing me to different Reps who all had heavy accents accomplishing absolutely nothing . The last Rep told me the gift card was assigned to another email account. This had nothing to do with a email account as everything was performed in the DoorDash Application. Dealing with these people is a nightmare.
ordered pizza doordash delivered it it slid out of the box in the guys truck he tried to put it back in the box and give it to me as it was mushed up and full of carpet fibers its been 2 months trying to get my money back they keep trying to tell me the pizza place is responsible for their mess up this place should be shut down
Door dash never delivered then charged me regardless. They basically said so sad too bad. Do not use!
it should be a f** zero im at work i spent 12:47 no drink no communication no effing nothing this is the last time I'm using DoorDash you guys suck balls you make people mad because you can't deliver a drink that's stupid I'm so upset. I hope you guys run out of business.
Didn’t deliver food and was then refused a refund. Never use this company they are thieves.
Terrible, terrible customer service. My order got assigned to a dasher with multiple other orders and my delivery time kept getting pushed out, over 30 minutes past the scheduled time. When I called DoorDash the operator had "standard" lines he kept saying to me and wasn't even answering my question. I asked for a manager and he kept giving me "standard" answers again and wasn't answering the question(s) I was asking him. Terrible customer service!!!
DoorDash is rated 1.4 based on 20,517 reviews