DoorDash Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read DoorDash Reviews

faisal@doordash.com

Tell us how DoorDash made you happy
DoorDash 1 star review on 25th May 2024
DoorDash 1 star review on 20th May 2024
Lola
DoorDash 5 star review on 20th May 2024
Thomas Taylor
They miss items every single order nobody cares or checks what the heck they are doing. Paying good money should at the VERY LEAST get all of the items you paid for. Cool getting a refund but doesn’t take away from the fact that you will never get all of what you ordered !!!!
I ordered Lee's famous fried chicken Friday afternoon May 10 2024 I had only eaten the chicken and the cold slaw my tongue started feeling like I had hair in my mouth so I tried trying to scrape it out then I looked in the mirror at my tongue and it was yellow I was shocked there is nothing else that could have turned my tongue yellow but the chicken and slaw. I have ordered this chicken from lees and never had this experience before and I eat his chicken often the only difference was the delivery person it was a illegal immigrants she barely spoke English I now suspect she put something on my food it's known that they don't like Americans they have illegals delivering food that is open and not secured its defiantly not Lee's Chicken that is the problem it's was something the illegal immigrant did to my food you better be careful they have these illegals delivering open container food to you if I get sick I am sueing doordash this will be my last order from doordash.
Forgot to provide restaurant a large order in time for delivery then cancelled 20 minutes before it was to be delivered. Restaurant also complained that it failed to let them know until 15 minutes prior to delivery. Door dash had the order for a week before. DO not use them and think you will get you food in advance. The customer service is horrendous.
Being a Dash delivery driver. I can't stand the "Schedule" button. Why am I not allowed to dash when I want for as long as I need. I thought that was the pull to get people to work for Doordash. All I get now is. Do you want to schedule for a hr. Then once your hr is up it just stops you from delivering. Then I have to wait for ever for the Dash now button. All I'm saying is I want to work but Doordash your only giving me 1 or 2hr per day. How can I make anything over the cost of gas to drive? This is a example of poor business management. DO BETTER DOORDASH!
Driver could not speak ANY English. Could not read delivery notes. Perhaps incude in Spanish ? No DoorDash any more.
Never received my order and they only refunded me $9 of an over $30 order. Representatives are incompetent and rude. Criminal company who rips people off. Stick with Uber eats or asap! Door dash is the worst company!
I did not receive my complete order that I paid for. The food was cold.
Yes Im still driving for door dash, for how much longer depends on how well we get along and how truthful their really are. In the Tampa area, they have taken away top Dasher program and have replaced it with a tier ranging program platinum gold, silver a pilot program. Upon implementation of this program, I ranked in the platinum supposed to be the top offers. Today I drove a lot of miles for very little pay on several orders. Having my acceptance rate at 99% before I started this day I ended up having to bring it down to like 94%. Let me explain I received an offer to go to checkers for 4.50 for 5.6 miles. I declined the offer not even by later another offer for 440 for 2.5 miles same place. I thought I was supposed to be getting the top offers. Why am I getting the top offers after I declined again my point that I have made on this particular platform DoorDash set you up to sabotage your ratings. I went ahead and accepted that offer finished received another offer for three dollars to go six something miles. I declined. Not even five seconds later I get an offer for five dollars to go 2.5 miles. Why didn’t I get that offer in the first place, once I completed that order they wanted me to go to a florist pick up four orders go 25 miles per $10 I declined. Not even two seconds later, I get an offer, same place same amount of pick ups for deliveries at the same place to go 35 miles for 14.75 an hour , I declined and then I ended my dash two hours early. Thanks very much DoorDash for nothing.
Arrives late..food smashed or cold..prices jacked up..help center sucks..I pray Noone else has to deal with this
I hate working for Doordash. I struggle so much working for them because they put so many miles on my moped, I am expected to cover every single cost related working for door dash. I JUST purchased a replacement moped and door dash already put 1700 miles on my moped and it hasn't even been 2 months yet since I bought the darn thing 2 months ago with 0 miles on it. I am heavily under paid. They keep using ratings against me to justify taking rewards away from me and forcing me to do 100 deliveries if I get a contract violations as a result of a rude customer making false claims with support to get free food/delivery. This job stresses me out so bad. it truly feels like Door Dash is extremely dishonest on how much I earn from deliveries. I truly feel door dash takes bigger cuts out of my earnings and leaves me with unrealistic pay per delivery. HOW IS $5.50 worth 2 deliveries? It's so frustrating and it's not worth what this company puts us through and makes us pay for everything out of pocket. It's straight up a pyramid scheme to line the owners pockets with money. It's horrible. Support is absolutely ridiculous about there inability to help everytime I call. I'm not happy with this job at all. I hate it. It's stressful and resource draining. THE ONLY A reason I still bother with it because it's a quick $10 to put gas in my moped and food money but that's it. It doesn't pay the bills in a calm manner. This job gets very stressful. Financially taxing, ruins your vehicle and under pays you for your time.
I was missing Half of my order. Taco bell and KFC- Same Building!! DoorDash said I was SOL, they can't refund my money. Spent $80 including their convenience charges just to have to go get myself anyways. Never using DoorDash again.
Horrible customer service. Doesn’t care about the customer AT ALL! Expensive! Unsafe!
Don't bother paying extra money to hire Door Dash to deliver your order. They don't know how to find your building or your name on an apartment roster. If you're unable to get out, might as well reach for the peanut butter. You will save hard earned money and grief!
I would've rated door dash at 0 if given the option. They don't care enough about small towns like Walkerton, Indiana to be available. They refuse to work with restaurants in our area so the people who cannot leave their homes or are not allowed to leave work on break can still get the things they need. Door dash refuses to come to Walkerton, Indiana, even though they have at least one dasher that I know of, that lives in the same town.
Their customer service is HORRIBLE!!!!
Brandy Jackson delivered my Pizza Hut order in Auburndale. She went over and above to help me when Pizza Hut messed up. She was wonderful!!
The live chat staff have 0 customer service skills and need to be sent on a training course. They are rude, blunt and unhelpful.
First delivery was sent to wrong address. Had the same driver re-deliver, he delivered my order completely destroyed and tampered with. Buyer BEWARE.
DoorDash 1 star review on 9th May 2024
Got my order wrong then made me jump though 4 hoops to fix it, all I wanted was what I paid for
Dasher took sip of my drink
DoorDash 1 star review on 9th May 2024