Dorothy Perkins Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorothy Perkins
Over A Week
Read Dorothy Perkins Reviews

About Dorothy Perkins:

At Dorothy Perkins you can buy Womens Clothing, Womens Fashion: Dresses, Maternity Clothes and Womens Shoes to buy online. The largest womenswear retailer in the UK, with over 600 stores nationwide, Dorothy Perkins has traded since 1919 and has been online with dorothyperkins.com since 1999.It offers gorgeous, up-to-the-minute fashion and the essential items of the season at affordable prices.

customer.services@dorothyperkins.com

Tell us how Dorothy Perkins made you happy
Phoned customer service today took 48 minutes to answer phone.
Would never buy from them again.
all my products arrived on time, very pleased with everything I bought.
Slowest delivery ever experienced by online ordering. Despite removing an item from my basket, both items were charged. Don't even bother attempting to phone customer services as 1) they don't do customer services and 2) the wait time is ridiculous - almost an hour each time till I gave up! Shoddy excuse for a company!
Ordered from Dorothy Perkins but some items were missing and others damaged. Complained and received a refund for the missing item and sent it back. Unfortunately both items were out of stcok so I couldn't re-order them. They offered a 10% off + free next day delivery code to try and soften the blow and I decided to try again. Only the code they provided wasn't correct and in fact didn't work on their site. Cue 20 minutes on hold on the phone to get the right one. Finally the next day delivery is fictional, the item arrived a few days later anyway. Refunds take ages, they take a full day to get back to you on Twitter and you can't always get through by phone. They literally shut off their phone lines sometimes because they can't cope with the level of complaints they receive.

Great clothes, awful company.
Fab service ease of use price competitive great quality
Great service, fast delivery and easy returns.
it all went well , i have received all that i order on time
If I could give no star rating I would I ordered two of the same dress deferent sizes for two peaople paid for express delivery £5.95 only one dress has turned up I need both one is no good to me so phoned your customer service line I have been waiting 57 minutes 55 seconds listening to the same song over & over again i have now hung up
Order some clothes online
Tried to return it to the Sutton branch today. They said because one of the dress is a TALL range I will have to send it back by post 😳🤔. I asked is this not Dorothy Perkins? Yes. So why can’t I return your items in the store??? Seriously a waste of time and so backwards. Won’t be surprise if they’re the next to close down ! Horrific customer services😡😠 very again.
Happy with the webdite, very uset friendly. Always happy with my products. The sizes are as they should be and the range of clothing and accessories is fabulous as well as good value for money. Recommend!
Never ever will I buy from Dorothy Perkins again the way the treat there customers
Very happy,quick to receive items and very good quality.
Never ever order online, customer service does not pick up the phone and cuts you off, paid for next day delivery and turned up three days late, I’m giving a two due to out of desperation I called the Southend branch and spoke to the manager who straight away helped me out , refunded my delivery cost and more importantly found out when my parcel was arriving , if it wasn’t for the manager this review would be getting no stars if it was possible. Will never order online again
Order takes forever to turn up even when you pay. The customer service will not pick up the phone awful!! I would give them 0 stars if I could
The customer service answering length is appalling.
Kept getting replies saying that someone would answer my query in the next 4 days.

Almost a week later, doesn't answer my question about whether I can cancel - just does it anyway. After a week the items I wanted otherwise were no longer in stock and the ones that I could have had were now cancelled.

No point in informing them that I would have kept the original items as it would've taken another week to get through to them.

Sort it out DP.
Really bad customer service, don't answer emails, can't get through on the phone. will never buy from Dorothy Perkins again, they do not know what goos customer service is. Have been waiting over a month now for a refund and still nothing.
I RECOMMEND THAT YOU NEVER PURCHASE FROM THEM.....
I have never known ordering from a website to be so painful. Just completely awful I’ve never had this problem with any other online stores before. I won’t be bothering in future.
Less than 0 starvery very bad customer service worst than ever seen.
After bad reviews I can say my parcel arrived on time as promised will see how I get on with returns x
Rubbish customer service online. You can't get through on the phone, orders not delivered with no explanation, they debit you but you can't get your money back as items haven't arrived. No e-mail address to chase orders and online account says items are delivered when they haven't been. Rubbish.
Dorothy Perkins is rated 2.74 based on 193 reviews