Dose & Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dose & Co.
Order never arrived. Apparently Couriers fault. Cancelled subscription. Was charged 30th May - it’s now 9th June and still no product.
Does and co still hasn't been sent? When ordered it last week so not sure what's happening?
I still have not had my purchase delivered
Over 2 weeks and I’m still yet to receive my purchase
My order hasn’t arrived yet and I ordered it over a month ago now
I would prefer to rate it when I know my product has been dispatched, and I have received it. I ordered it on the 29th April and I haven't heard a single thing from your company. Has it left the warehouse?
Unable to comment as order from 29 April has not yet arrived
I sent you an email about this
Really don’t like the taste of the vanilla collagen powder. Haven’t been able to have it enough to see any results.
Have not been able to follow the process of my shipment for over 2 weeks & zero contact about the shipping process during COVID.
I haven’t heard anything about where my product is in the shipping phase & the tracking code has not been updated for over 2 weeks. It has been close to 3 weeks & it still has not arrived & I haven’t had anyone contact me to let me know what the process is in regards to COVID.
I did not like how sweet it was and only 50% collagen! Not worth the money unfortunately, and has other ingredients in which are not necessarily healthy.
Not a fan of the chocolate at all sorry guys
I bought both protein powder and creamer and both were disappointing. Taste was very bad and creamer didn't work.
I have a little issue with the product and have emailed AND messaged on Instagram seeking advice and have had no response on either platform.
Took to long to reply and did not get around to swaping my order as I paid for the wrong one
Hello,

We were notified from you that you ordered the incorrect product after it was sent out. Unfortunately once orders have been sent we cannot stop it. We did offer to swap this over for you once it was returned back to us and are happy to do that if you still wanted to.

Thanks,
Dose & Co
I ordered a sample pack to test all the protein and collagen flavours before purchasing bigger tubs. And I'm glad I did as I was really disappointed to find out that all the protein powerds as well as the collagen saches tasted absolutely terrible. I was gutted because I thought the story behind the brand was awesome and I loved the packaging. Hope you'll work on this side of the business moving forward.
Not a good taste!
i still havnt recieved my package and it’s been over a month
Its horrible tasting even in a smoothie, i am not able to drink it
Dose & Co. is rated 4.69 based on 3,038 reviews