dressinn Reviews

of reviewers recommend dressinn

Tell us how dressinn made you happy
dressinn 1 star review on 16th March 2022
dressinn 5 star review on 19th August 2020
Malwina
dressinn 5 star review on 19th August 2020
Malwina
i was looking forward to buy thanks for the review you all
Thank you so much guys for the reviews. I was really planning to buy from this store but not anymore!!🤬
Do not buy from Dressinn!!!! I have been in contact with them multiple times in regards of the item arriving damaged because the hat came in a bag instead of a box. I find their answer absolutely not appropriate as I got told that it will adjust itself with time…. I collect hats and first I never received a hat in a bag and second it doesn’t adjust itself. I’ve asked for a prepaid label for a return as it’s damaged for a full refund and got told it will be at my own expense!! This isn’t acceptable as it’s damaged and it’s their fault and considering that they also advertise 100% garantire satisfied!!! This is so frustrating and false advertising to not talk about its been over a week dealing with this and their bad customer service.
The worst customer service, I had a hat delivered in a bad and arrived damaged and they are refusing to give me a prepaid label for a return and full refund. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!
I hesitantly placed an order over 2 months ago on August 17, 2021 (website looked dodgy to me but I couldn't find these shoes anywhere else ... should have been a sign) and daily observed "My Orders" page as the delivery status move out from a short time to longer and longer periods with the latest delivery date showing early November. Today I received an email (first communication since ordering) to "... inform you about a delay or a change in the availability of the product(s) purchased." It's changed alright - now it's showing "Might be out of stock". What the hell does that mean? They've had 2 months to figure this out (all the while showing "in transit") and now they magically know they can't get it? Never again, sucked in once
It’s now been nearly 3 months and still have not received my order I don’t care if the order is coming form the UK to Australia it’s unacceptable
not answering my return request wrong size sent
I bought a Dolce & Gabbana derby shoes on March 2021 with order number 2244259 and even bought a route insurance. April 2020 the shoes was at custom as per the tracking info. After 3 weeks I called custom in my country trying to find out the whereabout of my order and I was told to be patient as there is a backlog due to Covid. Two weeks later up to about four months later it was the same response. Eventually I think in July, I got a response from Custom in my country that my order was never received. I then informed Dressing and and I was told the parcel is still transit. A month later I checked with Custom yet again and the response was they never received my parcel yet again. I informed Dressinn and I was told to take the matter up with Route. I filed a claim with route and was told the item is in transit. This September I filed yet another claim with Route and was told to they cannot service me, citing the 30 days policy and told me to go back to Dressinn for them to help me. I furthermore wrote to Dressinn several times and never received any assistance anymore. This time around I receice an extremely poor service as they just ignore my messages and wish people can know about this to be careful with Dressinn. Can you imagine how much a Dolce and Gabbana shoes is worth? Extremely angry with Dressinn...
I ordered jeans last year November but till today I never received them, I queried since January this year with no luck, amazingly last time i queried they said the time for querying was over, i mean what is that, is it my fault that they never helped me from January. believe those who says, this is a scam.
thank you guys for all reviews, i wanted to order boots but now i will not
BEWARE!!!!! SCAM!!!! SCAM!!! SCAM!!!! I wish I never had to give even on star! This company is a total Scam! We have ordered a luminox watch, which was very pricey and it came in an empty box!!! It took more than a month to receive, so I cannot claim the money back by my bank! This is all done on purpose!!!! Buyer be aware!!!! Do not buy from them! I will take LEGAL actions!!! SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!
dressinn 1 star review on 27th August 2021
If you want to part with your hard-earned money and get nothing in return - then Dressinn is just what you're looking for! I paid for an order 3 months ago...no sign of it. This company is not legitimate. Go somewhere else.
Do not buy from this company ..you will NEVER get your goods or your money back
your service is so bad guys ,it been 5 months now still no new update ever since the last update that was at the 17 of April 2021 and it still says it on transit ,how much time does it take for a shipment from your country to South Africa, now it's poping a Message that says " now new update . your service is bad and I'm sensing that i was Scammed and your Online Shopping is a scam
ATTENTION!!!! Under no circumstances should you order online !!!!! Unfortunately the goods arrived incorrectly and returns are apparently only possible at your own expense. Strangely enough, the homepage does not work with returns, neither the support really helps you! Both pairs of HAVAINAS have the wrong sizes (the EUR Sizes are WRONG!) Furthermore, the goods were delivered without a delivery note and dirty packaging. The return is made as complicated as possible, it already seems as if it had been made deliberately difficult so that man gives up after hours. The customer service chat is incompetent and anything but helpful, refer to the website and empty the cache instead of helping! The support via Email writes I should just send the goods back at my own expense and refer to the homepage. Really bad customer service!
They send me 2 sizes too small and blame me. I ordered a pair of shoes in my size that they had on sale and went on with my business. Surprise, when the shoes arrived they sent me 2 sizes less, and I see that the page assigned me another size by mistake. After contacting me 5 times and I answered a human (they use predetermined messages and do not give explanations) they tell me that the problem is mine and that to return them I have to pay 5 €. Do not buy in this store, if you are lucky you can get it right, but if you have a single problem get ready.
Thank you everyone for your reviews, I had over $300 worth of items in my basket but I will not be taking the chance based on everyones reviews. The owner of this page deserves to die in a hole from what I’ve read in these reviews
I ordered shoes on the 1st of June 2020. They promised to deliver in 3 months or less. It is now 4th of July 2021 and my parcel shows that it could not be delivered. No one wants to answer for it. So I've lost almost 2 grand! This nonsense should be banned!
I have ordered a jacket from this company 5 months ago, still I haven't received anything in and we are now in June 2021. No courier details available or contact details to check on my parcel. Getting failed delivery attempts notifications, but no one has ever contacted me to say that they are at my house to deliver?? I will never recommend this company to anyone! Just lost almost R2000!!!
BUYER BEWARE!! This company is either not legitimate, or is unacceptably careless with their customer's hard-earned cash. I made a purchase more than a month ago. They send you a tracking number but omit to inform you that once the shipment enters the country (if it ever actually does) you lose complete visibility. There are no contact details on the website so you are completely powerless with no recourse. Don't be taken in unless you have money to burn.
dressinn 1 star review on 26th June 2021