Easy bathrooms Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Easy bathrooms

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Easy bathrooms?

Tell us how Easy bathrooms made you happy

Telephone
"Great service, staff went out of their way to help me buy my first bathroom! Definitely recommend- lots of choice too!"
Are you Easy bathrooms? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great service, staff went out of their way to help me buy my first bathroom! Definitely recommend- lots of choice too."
"Fantastic product range and friendly, knowledgeable staff."
"Sales , customer service and products are excellent. First class service and can recommend."
"Purchased a full bathroom from here including tiles. Excellent service from start to finish nothing was too much trouble."
"Awful & Dangerous (aka Cubico UK Ltd) I have one of their Cubico own-branded bathroom cabinets that cost between £450-600. The light in the mirror door was being intermittent with the door opening so I sought advice from the company, which was to reseat the cable in the door/hinge. Call was recorded. This led to the light to stop working. I then phoned again and was told that I was given dangerous advice. Even though the item is little over a year old (under a two year warranty), very expensive for what it is and currently has a 10 year warranty if bought new now the business refuses to sort it out with a replacement door, which I'm happy to fit myself. My opinion is you cannot trust the information and after-sales care/warranty this business offers. AVOID (they are also known as Cubico (UK) Ltd. and have showrooms that should be avoided too)."
"I have had 3 instances of damaged items a Jacuzzi bath with a dent in it and an electrical box for the bath with 2 cracked connectors and also a white glass sink with a chip out of it too, some very poor QC for expensive items"
Easy bathrooms is rated 4.00 based on 7 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access