Ebuyer.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ebuyer.com
Read Ebuyer.com Reviews

Scott@ebuyer.com

Howden, East Yorkshire United Kingdom

Tell us how Ebuyer.com made you happy
Order was ready to collect the next day. Much faster than I expected! I have never had any problems with ordering from ebuyer but I was particularly impressed with this one.
I love Ebuyer it’s my number one tech place
Easy transaction great web site excellent prices good communication .cant fault it Well recommend it .😍
Quick and easy
Great website amazing prices and free shipping is allways nice to have
Great website, competitive prices and always good delivery. A go-to site for buying tech!
As always Ebuyer works really well, I've used it on many occasions and will do so again soon, as I'm looking for a new laptop David Naylor
I have used this company in the past and I've never received less than 100% satisfaction.
Had what I wanted at a good price and checkout was quick and easy.
Always use Ebuyer when I can as reliable and trustworthy and easy to sort any problems cannot recommend enough! Used for over 10 years
Always providing great value for money, items and service which is why I'm a repeat customer and highly recommend Ebuyer.com
Good easy to navigate website good experience
Very good service as always
Been looking at this camera for a while now and ebuyer had the best product information and the best price.
Been shopping with eBuyer for more than 15 years, since I built my Windows XP machine... The service has been excellent on the couple occasions that it’s been needed but I keep coming back because of the ease of getting what I want reasonably cheaply.
easy to find good offers and delivery is most often free. Buy most of my IT stuff from Ebuyer.
Had the product that I was after at a very reasonable price. Web site was a doodle to follow and the whole transaction took less than a minute to complete.
Ebuyer provide a very quick and easy service for finding what you want at a great price and couple this with a top-class paying system and expert reliable delivery. They are simply brilliant.
I always consider Ebuyer when pricing up for jobs. I find that the prices are comparable and often beat other suppliers. The delivery is a decent price also. I find that the customer service team are extremely helpful and always get my queries sorted as fast as they appear. I have used Ebuyer for years and I will continue to do so.
Start with Ebuyer if you want a good price on a huge range of items. Can they be beaten? Sometimes but not often, it's always worth checking on Ebuyer
Ebuyer.com is rated 4.74 based on 53,490 reviews