Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Epic Cosplay Wigs
Read Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews
The wigs are really good quality and so pretty.
The wig was perfect. There was some trouble with the arrival but, I attribute that to our local postal service. The problem was heard and corrected both promptly and politely.
SUPER SOFT AND GREAT QUALITY! also they ship super fast!!
I have had a very easy time styling every wig I've gotten from Epic Cosplay. They are good about answering questions and their wigs have great thickness!
Great wigs for a great price! Fast shipping, and good quality wigs.
Wonderful company! has everything needed to satisfy our cosplay needs!
The wig I was sent is high quality and thick with very nice curls. It was what I needed right out of the bag, no need to do any styling to make it look presentable. It was shipped very nicely, well protected in it's packaging, and arrived looking pristine. It was several days early as well. I haven't gotten to wear it for very long yet, only tried it on briefly, so I can't speak to long term comfort or anything, but it seems to be a really nice wig and the service was great, so I have no complaints! It can be hard to find cosplay products that aren't sketchy, but I never had reason to doubt these guys and I was not disappointed.
They have amazing shipping. The wig arrived faster than I thought and the wig is so soft
Great quality, fast shipping. Will buy from here again!
It feel so soft and dosent tangle that bad and feels nice and thick love it would buy from here again
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 12th March 2021
Great quality, right color, fits well. Wish it came with a hair net or wig cap though. Other than that, it's really good.
Shipped quickly and arrived on time when predicted. Quality of wigs is good and the colors are brilliant!
Shipping was fast, ordering was easy.
fast shipping for great quality wigs! they also have great tutorials which was so helpful! i will be buying more wigs from them
Epic Cosplay is definitely becoming my favorite cosplay wig shop and FAST! I had questions about wig colors and their customer service was speedy and helpful, providing additional photos to help me figure out what color I was seeing in a couple of their listings. When I finally got around to placing my order, I got a shipping confirmation in 20 minutes! I would guess things are slow and that's why, but even a previous order sent out fast! This is my second order and I'm definitely not disappointed!
So far I have bought two wigs from here and both have been exceptional! I’m an active cosplayer and really enjoy quality wigs. These wigs are thick, soft, and have a great net inside. They also are really good at keeping you informed about the product you bought, even allowing you to track it! So far rate a 10/10 and will be buying here more in the future! 💞
One of the only two sites I order wigs from! I'm always satisfied with every wig I get and shipping is really fast!
There’s such a wide variety of good quality wigs! Great for cosplaying.
Top notch customer service. Sent me replacements for defective items without issues.
The variety of wigs is great. I was so pleasantly surprised when I received my wigs. They were even more beautiful than the pictures. The website is so easy to use and the delivery was fast. My sister loved one of my wigs so much that I gave it to her and I ordered two more. I highly recommend Epic Cosplay for anyone looking for good quality, beautiful, fun wigs.
Epic Cosplay Wigs is rated 4.86 based on 1,201 reviews