Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Epic Cosplay Wigs
Read Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews
The wigs are very good quality and they are very soft and curly. I will definitely buy from Epic Cosplay again!
Never had any problems, good quality and fast shipping.
Always high quality wigs, fast shipping, and a great range of colors in almost any style.
Fast, great quality for wigs and wig making
Great store. I only think that it could have a easier way to get in touch in case anything happens. BUT, it was a great purchase, I love the wig very much. It's perfect for the cosplay that I'm wotrking on.
quick service and good quality, comfortable products
great wigs all around! i got the hermes oh my green for my beast boy halloween costume, excellent quality and quick shipping, definitely recommend! :3
Shipping was on time, and the package was in good shape.
My wig got here super fast after the last whoopsie but i love the quality of the wigs here. I am now a real loyal shopper. I will be back for future cosplay needs.
Amazing quality came 2 days earlier than expected thank you!!
The ordering process is seamless, quick and easy, and their customer service is top-notch!
We've ordered multiple times from them, and very happy with every purchase...from the ease of shopping and ordering, to quick shipping, to very cool quality products!
I recommend Epic Cosplay Wigs, and will continue doing business with them for sure!
Love my new wigs! The long blonde ponytail is a little heavy and wants to slide back unless you place it just so. I will have to sew in another comb. The seams look too fake but I will put clips in to cover.
The black/blue pig tails are darling. I get a lot of compliments on this wig
Had exactly what I needed and the customer service was great!
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 7th October 2020 Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 7th October 2020
The wigs are nice, the quality is not always perfect so minus one star but the prices are good enough to offset that.
Quick and reliable service/delivery of product.
Epic Cosplay continues to have amazing quality wigs every time I purchase from them!! I'm proud to be a loyal customer.
The quality of the hair is really nice, it shipped relatively quickly, and I had no problems receiving my package.
Fast shipping, products are always what they look like in photos. Nice folks.
Fantastic quality wig, especially for the price! Impressive shipping time as well. I look forward to purchasing from EpicCosplay again. :)
Great qualityand prices. Pictures on website accurately represent what we received. Very pleased with our purchases.
Epic Cosplay Wigs is rated 4.88 based on 879 reviews