Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Epic Cosplay Wigs
"Great service! I reached out to them to ask if the shipment could be sped up and they immediately replied and helped me out! The wig itself is great quality and exactly as pictured."
"This wig is fantastic! It has beautiful color and it teases very nicely, making it so easy to style! And it holds form so well. The three small clips inside make it so much easier to secure so your head, so added bonus for those of us with long, thick hair!"
"I own a FX makeup and Costume fabrication company and Epic Cosplay has been my go-to for years. Excellent costumer service and quality of wigs and products. I recommend them all the time to clients and colleagues."
"I ordered my first proper cosplay wig and was highly impressed with the quality and appearance of the wig. It’s very comfortable to put on and the hair isn’t too heavy or hot. I’m extremely happy with my purchase."
"I’ve ordered a lot of their wigs and let me say they’re all really wonderful. They’re so silky"
"I just received my first wig yesterday and couldn't believe how real it looked and soft it felt!! Will definitely be shopping Epic Cosplay in the future"
"It’s beautiful. Thank you. Your wigs are amazing."
Epic Cosplay Wigs is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews