Euro Car Parts Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better
Euro Car Parts Pool Video Review Intex Frameset Swimming Pool (Rectangle) - 4.5 x 2.2 mtr
Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Euro Car Parts Reviews

Tell us how Euro Car Parts made you happy
Car battery arrived leaking - called up and was repeatedly disconnected due to some fault with their phone line. Finally got confirmation that a new battery would be sent me to the next day. I missed a call the following day from my local branch and called them back an hour later but the person I needed to speak to wasn't there, they said they'd get him to call me back. Waited a few more hours but no call so I called again, was told it was too late in the day now to come out but they'd deliver it the next day by 2pm. 3pm the next day, no battery, so I phone them back and they say "oh we left you a voicemail yesterday" Yes I know, and I called you back twice and you said you'd deliver today! Finally got the battery about 4pm. Ridiculous runaround especially since I paid extra for express delivery.
Good delivery options, but the prices are really high! Because of their prices, I will only use Euro Car Parts when absolutely necessary. I also discovered that carparts4less.co.uk is the same company with the same parts for much better prices!
Parts took a week to be delivered, appreciate domestic delivery is a relatively new service for Euro, but a week for a set of wiper blades is a touch excessive.
Great delivery service but emailed customer service about a query over an item which I never received a response too. Need to now return the item as bought better elsewhere
Ordered parts online onto to have delivered a completely incorrect item. They could only offer me next day delivery which would require someone to be in all day so had to make a special trip to get what I ordered. When entering the shop only.one.person on the till despite what sounded like a mass gathering in all other areas of the building. Customer service was slow couldn't find the item that was put back for me until other staff members got involved, overall pretty rubbish experience.
Ordered 8 days ago still haven’t received my order
Ordered brembo brake pads and discs The discs are rusty obviously someone ordered and sent back won’t be ordering online again
The price was good but still haven’t received my purchases yet, currently on the 6th working day.
Ordered a towbar from Europarts and paid DPD delivery then advised due to aviation problems it could not be delivered to me. I enquired why aviation was involved they said they’d enquire then was told DPD would not deliver this type of package to my area DPD deliver in this area every weekday. Have cancelled order as they clearly don’t want to send to north mainland🤥
Hi I’ve been ordered car parts one of them is Oil filter is different not fitting in I want to change
The item I ordered didn’t work had to return
Unless the part numbers are shown for required and compatible fitting what is supplied doesn't fit and differences for what is by registration of vehicle and type.
Disappointing. Ordered a battery online as, despite showing as plenty in stock, I was unable to order for next day collection on a bank holiday Monday. Battery arrived in a padded box and bag but was wet with battery acid inside due to courier transit. No warning signs or caution. Could have been very dangerous.
The bonnet I ordered arrived damaged which could not be helped but I have to wait over a week for a refund not great
Windscreen wiper blades incompatible with the car were delivered. Although I have a return ticket number, I have not as yet had a response to my original complaint and whether the correct parts will be supplied.
Placed order 02/5/21 it finally arrived 12/5/21. No communication was received explaining the delay. And my email to customer service went unanswered.
Normally Euro Parts are very good, however my last online order, they cancelled the best value item I had ordered despite it being in stock. They had taken my money but cancelled the item. I was prepared to wait for it, but they just refunded without consultation. I am miffed.
I ordered a wiper blade set for a Skoda Yeti 'Valeo VM331'. The picture on the webpage describing the product was of the two front blades and the rear blade. I received a box labelled as VF331 containing only the front two blades but the product codes on the web page and box matched. The picture on the web page is probably wrong. On the plus side delivery quick.
This was the one in ten order where ECP shot themselves in the foot. One item in the order had obviously been returned previously, and resealed with cling film and parcel tape. Got no problem with that, but when the item is a top end gasket set and it's missing some components - 16 in fact - its not a good reflection on the company. Similarly, knowing from previous experience that contacting their customer services is way more hassle than its worth and not bothering on this occasion doesn't reflect well on them. In fairness, as a fairly frequent customer I generally don't have problems, and happily continue buying from them. Maybe one day they'll sort out the one in tens for me. Although they have just loused up another order placed after this, so maybe they won't.
Disappointed that the product was not what was described on the box. The fixing for the car cover were pieces of string instead of the solid straps pictured on the box. Feeling fooled.
Euro Car Parts is rated 4.34 based on 187,115 reviews