freshchileco-com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend freshchileco-com/

Tell us how freshchileco-com/ made you happy
Great quality product!
When I found this web site, I as amazed. After living in Arizona for 15 years I Was a big fan of Hatch chilies. Your products as delivered in a timely manner and the packaging was simply great. The chili, I love this stuff.
I have only tried the mixed jar up to this point. So far, I have really enjoyed it. Good flavor and good heat!
Best mesquite honey I’ve ever had !
I haven't eaten any of it yet. I'll let you know.
Fast shipping and good prices. But the product will keep me coming back for more!
its very flavorable. only opened the mixed 1 so far. ill get to the others this sunday im sure.. lol
We are avid visitors to Santa Fe, NM. One of the reasons is the culinary culture of the area, and the products from Fresh Chile Company are about as close to being on Santa Fe as you can find! Incredibly authentic!
Great fresh flavor!! We love the red/green mixed. We will for sure be purchasing more.
Just got the medium green chile sauce in today. I ate half the jar with chips. This is the best green chile I have ever had. Will be ordering more! Highly recommend and fast shipping is great!
Love the red and green mixed best of both sauces
I have been enjoying these sauces for about a year now. I have shared my find with many of my friends and family and love it when I get a response from them thanking me. Thank you Fresh Chili Co from me and many of my friends and family. I am looking forward to new additions to your lineup.
The green chile was good and just the way I like it. The red sauce was not as good as the one I make.
I'm very particular about red Chile sauce since I usually do my own. But after trying the red sauce Hatch Chile makes don't think I will do my own again.
Fresh Chile Co. makes some of the best tasting fresh Chile sauce I’ve eaten. All friends who have tried it really enjoyed its taste also. Good job and thanks for your dedicated work in making a great product.
Great product. Will be a repeat customer.
Haven’t cooked it yet I’m sure it’s good
I don't know how much better You can get, unless I move to NM.(Ha-Ha)
My wife and I both tried the medium red. We both thought it was rather bland in flavor. The heat was on the mild side of medium- that was OK, it just didn't have much chili flavor. We much prefer red made from just dried red chili pods. We're giving the second jar to a food bank.
Hi, Phillip,

You'll be happy to know that we have a traditional red sauce in the works, which will be made with dried red chile pods. Keep an on our Facebook page for an announcement in the coming weeks regarding availability.

In the meantime, we have a 100% Satisfaction Hatch Green and Red Chile Guarantee Policy. If you are not completely satisfied, send us an email at service@freshchileco.com, call us at 575-800-8284, or a message on our Facebook page to get your full refund.

Warmly,