The Fresh Chile Company Reviews

service@freshchileco.com

320 E. Wyatt Dr.
STE C

Tell us how The Fresh Chile Company made you happy
These sauces are excellent! I've always made my own because I don't care for what I find in the store, but i'm spoiled now with these.
Makes us happy to hear we can save you some work and exceed your hopes for a jarred sauce, thank you, Judy!
We loved the green/red Hatch chilis so much that I reordered THE NEXT DAY! Used them and some abuela's chili sauce in some huevos rancheros yesterday and they were equally amazing!
David, love this! Thanks so much for being an awesome customer, we appreciate you!
Very Good Product and excellent service . And the red - Green Mix is AWESOME .
Thanks so much, Leonard!
All product recieved in good order. Thank you.
Thanks so much, Larry, we are thankful to have you as a customer!
I bought mild medium and hot every one of them is very good. In your dreams
Glad you love them all, Steve!
Quality product shipped hella quick! Will return!
Thanks, Cory! We do our best!
Every product I have ordered exceeds my expectations. Wonderful chile, takes me right back to my time in NM. Thank you so much.
Thank you, Barabara, we are so delighted to hear this!
Good product, good service and courteous interac5.I will be a regular customer.
Happy to hear it, Anthony!
Merchandise was received in a very short time. As expected, the quality was excellent!
Glad to hear this, James! Thank you!
i do not like hot sauce but i do like the medium better than the mild it has just the right kick for me
Thank you, glad we could provide the perfect heat for you!
Customer Service is a top rate as the products of the company themselves.
Thank you, Mark!
The Fresh Chile Company is the holy grail of wonderful! Customer service is incomparable! Packaging is top notch! Shipping is quick and fairly-priced! But, most of all, this chile is the real deal! Anyone who grew up in New Mexico will not be disappointed with the flavor and quality! With the first taste, we are quickly reminded of our childhood, our tias’ and our abuelitas’ finest recipes!
We are so delighted when we receive reviews like this, Patricia, because it means we are accomplishing exactly what we have set out to do. It brings us a lot of joy to read this, thank you!
Some of the best tasting pecans to be found. The red chili adds just the right amount of flavor. I add a little smoked sea salt to mine and it puts them over the top.
Love this idea of the smoked sea salt, I bet that is incredible!
This company has done New Mexico chili the right way. Please buy and love these products. Keep them happy as they keep us safe and fed.
Thank you so much, Vicki! We appreciate you.
Have not tried the product yet. I’ve heard a lot about your product.
We hope you absolutely love it, Charlotte!
I absolutely LOVE all the Hatch chili sauces I’ve purchased over the past year! First, the aroma when you open the jar is heavenly. Second, the flavor is everything you want in chilies. My favorite is the red & green blend. It’s perfect for queso, enchiladas and for pouring a jar atop chicken and letting it slow cook in the crockpot all day. Looking forward to creating with Abuela’s red chili sauce that just arrived today. I’m extremely pleased with the quality product and will always be back for more. Thank you!
Thanks so much, Matthew!
Good stuff!
Thanks, Larry!
I use the the products, green and red. But the best are the Fresh Red Chile and the new Abulea ...Tonight I mixed on jar of each and in 7th Heaven. Thank you
Genius to mix the jars! Thank you, Sandra!
Had the green chilies on tacos and meatloaf-fabulous😋😃
Sounds awesome! Thanks for sharing, Marly!
I absolutely love everything I have gotten from you
So glad to hear it, Steve!
The Fresh Chile Company is rated 4.83 based on 1,304 reviews