Furdeco Reviews

of reviewers recommend Furdeco
Courier, Own Driver

Tell us how Furdeco made you happy
Had an awful experience, I waited in and it wasn’t delivered twice. Clueless call centre workers in India told me numerous lies and disconnected me again and again when I asked to speak to a manager.
First I was told it hadn’t been delivered to them (lie) then I was told it was damaged when they received it (lie) Still haven’t received my furniture and still haven’t got a straight answer
Contacted last Wednesday for a delivery on Monday
Nothing sent through giving a time slot so at 11 rang ferdecco to find out what time they were due to arrive
I had swapped my days off to be home Monday and was told by a lady she would come back to me but the delivery would not be today I asked why she couldn’t tell me didn’t know was her answer
At 3pm I phoned again as heard nothing
Was told I need to wait for someone to come back to me no information just missed the delivery for today it’s now Tuesday at 2.15 no call no nothing why?? 600 pounds of furniture is somewhere
Incompetent is being kind. From not returning phone calls, to loosing trailers (yes, I know it’s so easy loose such small items🙄), to surprising finding it again (that’s lucky 😉), to booking you a priority delivery 7am-10am, to make amends, communications coming thick and fast now 😃(Apparently printed all the packing labels and everything ready to go🤞🏻). Received call on morning of delivery at 9.50am ‘oh whoops we only have half the order so can’t deliver now‘. 😤Great, really great.
Rudest delivery drivers I've ever met.
Both mr Navjot & Mr Singh unpacked my new cooker, and placed it as requested. Both gentlemen were polite and efficient. Thank you.
furdeco called me to say they would arrive in a one hour slot and were right on time. Sinngh Jatinder and Singh Navjot were the delivery men and were most helpful in positioning the item and removing the packaging.
My Order of a Kitchen Sink was through Taps Uk and delivered via Furdeco. I was instructed to inspect the Goods for any damage before signing acceptance which my Husband and I attempted to do but the two Delivery Men gave us the distinct impression that they were in a hurry to get away so we felt rushed to carry out the inspection but other than this the delivery was on time and contact was maintained throughout .
furdeco called me to say they would arrive in 40 minutes and were right on time. Sinngh Jatinder and Singh Navjot were the delivery men and were great in delivery my pooltable which was VERY heavy. Thank you boys
Excellent service from furdeco delivery drivers both times were very polite,and helpful
Furdeco gave a delivery slot of 7-10 in the morning. I missed their call and when I rang back they didn't answer. No delivery.
I shall never use this company again. After proposing one date that was not acceptable to me, they offered to deliver an item of furniture from the Museums Selection catalogue on a specified date and time (late morning) which I accepted thereby making a verbal contract. I reorganised my week around this agreement only to be contacted within 24hrs of the agreed time and date and was told they could not deliver as promised. They offered a four hour window later in the same day starting at 1pm. but this clashed with my other commitments and was not acceptable. In an effort to compromise I asked, directly and via the Museums catalogue, if they could deliver as near as possible to 1pm. but they would only offer to re-schedule the following week with no guarantee that this might again be cancelled at their convenience. I made them aware of my serious medical conditions and my need to be available for treatment which I had hoped might bring some understanding but the company was extremely inflexible and not at all understanding or customer focused. The vendor was also ineffective in taking up our case with the courier.
I am very unhappy that the contract was broken at short notice and I have no confidence in any future promises regarding deliveries so I have reluctantly cancelled the order.
After receiving three text confirming when I could expect my goods and after waiting in for a full Sunday, they didn't show up .... No phone call, no text, no email and their office aren't open on at the weekend so nobody to speak to... absolutely useless !!! I would never use them and never recommend this company.
Delivery instructions stated in bold. DO NOT DELIVER UNTIL AFTER 10AM. so they arrive at 8:30 as I'm rushing out the door to get my child to school. I pointed out the instructions with the time on. Delivery driver got angry pointed in my face and said I am rude, he got back in his van and slammed his door. He told me it's my problem and I need to rearrange another delivery.
I said to him 'your here now, you may as well do it if it's quick' I was already late. He made me sign a form to say they are not liable for any damages to my property. I assumed this was standard procedure and feeling intimidated I signed. They proceeded to lift my delivery into my property rather aggressively turning the box on all sides and scuffing it along my walls causing damage. They have scuffed my furniture also. I think this was purposely done, after all I signed a form to state they won't be liable. When opening the box my item was smashed to bits, glass all over the carpet which my dog has now run through. No apology for damage caused or for coming at the wrong time. I have photos and video evidence of all. Very aggressive men, made to feel threatened in my own home. I have considered making this a police matter.
This experience was a nightmare. They had my delivery for 3 weeks before it was finally delivered at 7.15 am with only 2 days notice, on a take or leave it basis. I'd had numerous telephone conversations with various people, all of whom were very polite, but nothing ever got me my delivery. Eventually I was able to speak to a manager who was able to progress my delivery. I was also waiting for another delivery, from a different supplier, which they delivered at the same time and I had been waiting for this for nearly a month. I will never, in the future, use a supplier who uses Furdeco.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
This has to be the worst delivery company I have EVER come across.
The original delivery was booked on 27th November, I then didn't hear anything from this company until 16th December. I had to contact them and ask what the status of the delivery was. A piece of furniture was then delivery on 21st December which was something I had not ordered, they delivered the wrong piece of furniture. I then had to wait until 2nd Janurary to speak to a manager. 44 calls and 15 emails later I was re-emburst for my piece of furniture. They stated I could not receive any compensation.
I have now received a phone bill for £85.00 for all the calls I made. Furdeco only started to respond to my emails and calls as I stated I would report it to the police (theft of an item). I firmly believe if I hadn't called so many times and been so persistent I would not have received any money back.
The Sofa Company used Furdeco to deliver my two sofas and one chair. I received a call from the delivery men 15 minutes before they were due to arrive because they couldn't find me and also asked whether it was a 'level' delivery. I told them I was on the 3rd floor and they told me they therefore couldn't deliver. Some 20 minutes later they phoned again and said they were going to look at the stairs. When they did they VERY reluctantly said they would make the delivery. They then handled the boxes without care and were extremely hostile, bordering on aggressive. When I asked whether I could help they completely ignored me. They then threw the sofas and chair together and then left without saying anything to me. This was a truly horrendous experience and an upsetting one. Needless to say, I won't be ordering from the Sofa Company again and most certainly will never use Furdeco and I strongly advise you do not either.
received my new sofas yesterday furdeco delivered them AJ and Harpreet was very helpful, delivery was on time and I was kept informed by customer services, sofas was deliveredinto my lounge unpacked and packing removed overall really good experience.
They have damaged two Debenhams sofas on two separate by unpacking them using knives. Unsafe and dangerous I have now tweeted and written to the guardian on this company. Do not use them. Six months after purchasing these two sofas I am left with only a slashed damaged item and no apology from Furdeco
Had furniture delivered just before Christmas, could not fault the service and courteous approach by the delivery men.
Over the moon with the overall experience.
Excellent service from the start, great communication from customer service and delivery crew, delivery arrived on the date agreed and within 5 mins of the time, crew delivered my filing cabinets to the second floor of my home, place them in the room I wanted, unpacked them and remove the packaging from my house, brilliant service would recommend them to anyone.
Furdeco is rated 2.53 based on 36 reviews