Furdeco Reviews

of reviewers recommend Furdeco
Courier, Own Driver

Tell us how Furdeco made you happy
My drivers were polite and on time.
They texted me the day before to tell me when my package will be delivered and they came right on time. This is the second time I've had a parcel delivered from them and never had any issues.
I've received great customer service from Furdeco, the drivers couldn't be more friendly and helpful. My bed arrived promptly on time and the drivers assembled my bed straight away carefully.
I was kept well informed by multiple texts/calls to confirm exact delivery details.
Both delivery driver and drivers mate were extremely professional, efficient and polite when delivering.
IAPPALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE – AVOID THIS DELIVERY COMPANY!!
I ordered 2 radiators via Screwfix to be delivered from Acova by Furdeco.
I received a telephone call from a surly staff member who informed me of the date and time allocated for my order (6 days after the order was placed) I asked if it was possible to change the date as I would be at work and not at home. I was abruptly told that if I wanted to change the date the good would not be delivered till much later and possible not the same week. I agreed. I then received a text to confirm the date and time slot. I replied to confirm and received another text again confirming delivery date and time slot. No goods arrived. I tried to call Furdeco at the Tipton depot. I waited in a queue for 20 minutes only for my call to be terminated because it was 3 minutes passed the office finishing time. The Next morning I rang again. The “Customer Service” guy offered no explanation simply to say it was not in the warehouse. I asked why I had received 2 texts and a telephone call to confirm delivery when they didn’t have the goods. The guy did not reply. I also pointed out that according to the tracking system no date had been allocated for my delivery. Again he said that it was nothing to do with him and until the good arrived I would have to wait. I asked how long that “wait” would be and he said he didn’t know. As the person I was speaking to clearly couldn’t care less I asked to speak to someone who might be able to tell what had happened to my order. He then put me through to another extension that rang out and then disconnected me.
I then contacted Screwfix to see if they could help. During the morning I had an e-mail from someone called Ryan who I presume worked for Furdeco but the e-mail did not make clear who he represented. Ryan said that there had been a loading error and they were trying to re-route the order and I might be able to have them delivered in a few days; though he was not certain.
I decided that I could not wait and doubted that Furdeco ability to deliver these item without further problems and delays. I contacted Screwfix and received a refund.
The contrast between the customer service offered by Screwfix and the complete lack of any at Furdeco was stark. Your Tipton staff needs urgent training as they are incapable of providing a competent service. The attitude and incompetence has resulted in Acova losing hundreds of pounds in sales and I will be telling friends and colleagues not to use Furdeco.
Avoid at all costs

I have never had the misfortune to deal with such an unprofessional company. Not only was there no regard for the current COVID 19 climate (no masks or gloves worn) but the delivery drivers have also caused damage to my property.

After calling the company to come to a resolution it clear that customer service is not their strong suit or even on their agenda. I have sent 7 complaint emails over the last 19 days and not even so much as recieved an acknowledgement.

Appalled would be the polite description for this bunch of cowboys. I hope no one else has to face what we are going through, especially knowing the insult that we have paid for a 'service' (if you can call it that!) that has resulted in damage.
They came to collect a dining room suite that had to be returned and turned up with a van full of furniture. Complained legs were not removed from table but even if they were there wasnt room on already full van. Left without taking items. Why on earth turn up at 7.40 am with a van full of deliveries. What did they think they were collecting? Dolls house furniture?
Customer services are useless
My dog could do better
Extortionate phone line - call to cancel delivery date and make you call them back to rebook - I have an £8.50 phone bill from three return calls for the delivery Id already paid £30 For. Absolutely disgusting .
Telephoned by delivery men with time of arrival, arrived, carried boxes to designated area.. no PPI (obviously company thinks this is optional)
Understand they had half the country to travel to with deliveries but with boxes all grouped together I tried my best to check boxes. Noted punctured box..... but they opened that one to show me that no damage was present to product. I mentioned I would take photos of the other said boxes before storing which I did.
I then was asked to sign and print my name so......nothing was noted re the damaged box....so I am now informing you of the fact a few of boxes had damage and I have the photos. Men were pleasant but time should be allowed for proper observation of goods before customer signs.
Appalling customer service. Don’t respond to emails, calls.....truly shocking.
Don’t use this delivery company, they are awful. They delivered a sofa which we ordered through a sofa company, it took them half an hour to get it into the house as they first started complaining that it was too heavy even though they were the ones that loaded it into the van in the first place. They wanted us to sign a disclaimer saying that if they damage the sofa bringing it into the house that they air not deemed liable as the sofa was “too heavy for them” I refused to sign this because I am not paying for their damage. The manager then called me to speak about how they would get the sofa into the house because the 2 men had told their manager that the access into the property was restricted and we should have made them aware of this, that was a ridiculous excuse a we have large double gates to the garden and patio doors that were both open into the property. There is no way that anybody else would struggle getting this in the house. The manager said they were going to need to take to sofa out of the box to get it into the house because of it being too big to fit into the property even though you could have fit a box double the size through into the house, we said no they either take it back and come back with someone else to help them or get it into the house in the box and unpack it in the property as they said it could get damaged bringing it in due to its weight. They didn’t listen to my instructions at all they took it out the box and brought it in unprotected and said their manager told them to at this point we had given up and if they damage it they are then held responsible as I didn’t sign to say they were exempt from liability. Luckily they didn’t damage the sofa but I am not happy at all with their service and will make sure they never deliver to us again. Also they didn’t have a Face mask or any kind of PPE to wear but we needed the sofa so we had to let them in even though I felt like they put us at risk.
Delivery was due on Monday with 3 hr time slot. Near the end of time txt came saying delivery cancelled And when I phoned I was told that the item hadn’t arrived at their depot though supplier said it had. Later told that it had just arrived and rebooked for Wednesday, but on Wednesday txt. to say delivery cancelled due to loading error.
Phoned again to what sounded like an Indian call centre, and was blatantly lied to. Asked to speak to manager but call was transferred and then cut off. It is now impossible to speak to them on the phone and have had no further texts.
I don’t know who is writing the positive reviews but the wording is very similar on all of them!
The bad reviews are very similar to my experiences!
Had an awful experience, I waited in and it wasn’t delivered twice. Clueless call centre workers in India told me numerous lies and disconnected me again and again when I asked to speak to a manager.
First I was told it hadn’t been delivered to them (lie) then I was told it was damaged when they received it (lie) Still haven’t received my furniture and still haven’t got a straight answer
Contacted last Wednesday for a delivery on Monday
Nothing sent through giving a time slot so at 11 rang ferdecco to find out what time they were due to arrive
I had swapped my days off to be home Monday and was told by a lady she would come back to me but the delivery would not be today I asked why she couldn’t tell me didn’t know was her answer
At 3pm I phoned again as heard nothing
Was told I need to wait for someone to come back to me no information just missed the delivery for today it’s now Tuesday at 2.15 no call no nothing why?? 600 pounds of furniture is somewhere
Incompetent is being kind. From not returning phone calls, to loosing trailers (yes, I know it’s so easy loose such small items🙄), to surprising finding it again (that’s lucky 😉), to booking you a priority delivery 7am-10am, to make amends, communications coming thick and fast now 😃(Apparently printed all the packing labels and everything ready to go🤞🏻). Received call on morning of delivery at 9.50am ‘oh whoops we only have half the order so can’t deliver now‘. 😤Great, really great.
Rudest delivery drivers I've ever met.
Both mr Navjot & Mr Singh unpacked my new cooker, and placed it as requested. Both gentlemen were polite and efficient. Thank you.
furdeco called me to say they would arrive in a one hour slot and were right on time. Sinngh Jatinder and Singh Navjot were the delivery men and were most helpful in positioning the item and removing the packaging.
My Order of a Kitchen Sink was through Taps Uk and delivered via Furdeco. I was instructed to inspect the Goods for any damage before signing acceptance which my Husband and I attempted to do but the two Delivery Men gave us the distinct impression that they were in a hurry to get away so we felt rushed to carry out the inspection but other than this the delivery was on time and contact was maintained throughout .
Furdeco is rated 2.51 based on 49 reviews