Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
Perfect design on card. The paper it was printed on felt good quality. I’m really happy with my purchase.
Signed up bought products then all of a sudden it told me password was already in use. Sure it is , it’s mine. To hard to use👎
These prints are so beautiful - I am so happy!!!
Excellent customer service and lovely products. Would not hesitate to recommend. I needed a problem resolving with regard to a framed print I had ordered. I logged onto the live chat and straight away my issue was dealt with by Julie. I had never had such good customer service from an online company. 5* - Brilliant!! I will order again and recommend to my friends.
Ordered a print for my kitchen. It is just what I wanted. Fantastic service and quick delivery.
I am so in love with this print and it looks perfect in our house.
Love this print with my black frame! Looks so good on my tropical wallpaper in the bathroom. Very happy with it!
Amazing! All my prints have come in looking spectacular. Getting it framed is also definitely worth it!
Love the simplicity of it
I ordered two hummingbird prints. They arrived in less than a week and the quality is better than I thought. Very happy.
Love my new bedding. Fast delivery too
I have the “ to the moon and back “ in a large canvas print, it is absolutely exquisite, and looks striking on my white wall, the quality of this canvas is wonderful.
Great service and pricing
The print is great, BUT the framing which I thought would be glass was plastic, and the picture is off center and lower on one side to the other, the print was £39 and framed it came to £92, could have done a better job on the framing myself, Advice buy a print and frame it yourself.
I just got my order and am extremely disappointed. I paid for it to be framed, I though given how much more that was than just ordering the print that it would be framed with glass (even cheap glass would have been ok).

What came is a cheap mdf frame with a sheet of thin plastic that I could have gotten at Target for $25. The print doesn’t even have a mat in it just a white edge.

I need to know how to return this item and get my money back- there’s no way I can hang this in my house.
Not worth the money, bent and could have printed this off the internet for a quid
I had an issue with my order and the customer service was timely, friendly, and competent. What more could you ask for?
Beautiful quality print as well!
Great products, fast shipping, helpful customer service.
Print quality is good, colors are vibrant. However, I wish the framing material was more evident on the website. I paid to have my print framed and the materials of the frame are cheap. The corner is split and the overlay is plastic. I am very disappointed, I suppose I should have realized based on the reasonable price.
I would recommend for buying prints, but if you want them framed you should look elsewhere.
Lovely print, arrived well packaged. Slow dispatch (1 week) but then arrived in 24 hours. Will probably order again.
Fy is rated 4.58 based on 1,674 reviews