Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
The painting is nice!!! Super cute image printed in nice quality. I like it so much!! Customer service is good. I didn't receive the package and then customer service sent me a new one right away!
I ordered a photo frame unfortunately the wrong size was sent to me ! After a very fast response to my email they had ordered a replacement frame and told me to keep the one I had that’s what I call Customer Service ... Amazing Thank you
Poor quality printing. Image was supposed to be 11x14 but had a white border included in the measurement. Paper was card stock not photo quality. For $26 it’s a total rip-off. Don’t waste your money with this vendor. You get better prints from Walgreens.
Love these prints, they are full of colour & add some fun to my new kitchen. Will be looking to get more.
Not impressed with quality and actual print like a poor photocopy.
Shipping was fast but there were a few blemishes on the picture (I bought the Dirty Dancing print & there's a lot of white). I'd like to suggest that you offer your prints in more standard US frame sizes, like 8x10, 11x14, 16x20. I noticed the print shipped from CA so I'm not sure why standard US sizes aren't offered... Other than that, I'm happy with my purchase.
Frankly think it’s disrespectful to use a rally cry of oppressed people incorrectly and put it on a cutesy poster. This is minimizing the power and message of the acronym that many people use to battle police brutality. I would have no problem if the same print were published with the correct slogan but this rubs me entirely the wrong way.
I’m writing two reviews here. The quality of the prints is excellent. Good value. Nice quality paper and great print quality with good colour saturation and blacks. Was pleasantly surprised. The frames though are a real disappointment. They’re really wood at least but have perspex panes instead of glass. Which makes them a bit of a ripoff. For the price, you’d definitely expect glass. You can find better quality for far less elsewhere.
Wow, can't believe how different the colors are in person. I bought the square "When In Doubt, Dance It Out". The colors are so muted. They look so fun on your site, not so much in person.
Nearly £100 for what was a very cheap frame and not even glass ! Very disappointing. Wouldn't buy from here again ! Cheap quality !
Came very quickly and I couldn't be happier. Love the print 💗
Fy 5 star review on 6th March 2021
Quality products. Quality service. Great "chat " customer service. Love my purchases .
Ordered 4/02 /21 supposedly delivered 10/02/21 not delivered told to contact Royal Mail, they can't trace prints,phoned FY London.No joy fy rent studio space at this address, very disappointed as site was recommended by several friends, my prints were bought as birthday gifts.
Not worth the money at all, I spent £30 on a 6x8 print framed, the frame isnt proper wood and its scracthed at the sides, quality is really poor. I could have done better myself. The picture is not central within the frame either
Adorei. Extraordinário recomendo vivamente. Acompanhamento de excelência. Quadro lindíssimo de frida khalo. Obrigada
My Camille Gressier print arrived really quickly, the colours are super bright, framing looks great! So pleased with everything and have recommended Fy to friends.
Told my order would be with me in 7 days (21st Feb). They apologised on 25th Feb (after 10 days) saying it should have been delivered by now and they will check. That was 3 days ago and not heard back. So the 7 days has turned into 14/15 days and silence.
Got here in great time... not at all as advertised. First, came in a tube. Not as it sounds. It is a poster and came in a tube. Was left in the damaged tube in the rain on my front porch as well. Seriously, it’s a crappy poster!
Extremely pleased with print I ordered. Arrived in good time, beautifully packaged and in perfect condition. The print is colourful and bold,and makes me smile every time I look at it. Thank you very much 😊
Really pleased with my print. Good quality and really fast delivery. Can't wait to get it framed and onto the wall in my new house. I will definitely order from you again. Thanks
Fy is rated 4.47 based on 1,811 reviews