Gathered Here Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gathered Here
Read Gathered Here Reviews
Fast, simple and very easy to use
Easy to follow great for people who can’t afford lawyers and pay for wills simple to complete great service thank you
This was straightforward and a quick process.
Gathered Here is exceptional! The fact that it is associated with important charities is a great idea - for the charities - and the result is they make available free basic Wills. My wife and I completed our wills in less than 10 minutes, giving peace of mind, and I like the idea we can come back and update when required. Top marks!
A very easy service!
Excellent and comprehensive service, thanks!
Very helpful and comprehensive service, thanks
Simple to use
I had never made a Will before now, and didn't realise it could be so easy!
I found this a very easy process and felt that it was well set out and covered all elements in a way that was easy to follow. It gives peace of mind to have updated my executors. Thank you. I like the fact that I can update details if circumstances change.
Easy to use, and clearly laid out. Ability to easily update per life circumstances is nice.
Very quick and easy to use.
Was an easy and seamless process of writing my will. All steps were laid out clearly, and best of all the service was free! Highly recommended if you need or want to write your will.
That was an easy and simple process. It only took me a few min to complete. I also sent an invitation to my husband to write his Will with Gathered Here.
Great easy and free
Easy to use, captures everything I needed.
Incredible, I completed my Will in ten minutes! It was so simple. Guaranteed value for time.
The process was extremely easy to go through. The site is super user friendly and laid out in terms anyone can understand. I highly recommend Gathered Here and have shared the site with family members already.
Simple and effective tool for Will’s
Like the fact I can change my Will at any time .. due to changing circumstances!!
Gathered Here is rated 4.9 based on 1,843 reviews