Geeks on Wheels Reviews

Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Geeks on Wheels Reviews

About Geeks on Wheels:

Geeks on Wheels are a mobile computer support and repair task force. We travel to your home or office to fix troublesome computers and help solve your computer problems. We have staff based in Auckland, Hamilton, Cambridge, Tauranga, New Plymouth, Kapiti Coast, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin.

Here at Geeks on Wheels, we have have spent more than a decade assisting New Zealanders with their IT needs – we take the stress and frustration out of computer repair and malware removal, so you can enjoy your laptop or computer as you are meant to.

We have a genuine, customer service-based philosophy, delivering the experience and expertise you should expect from a team that have been visiting Kiwi homes since 2005.

Tell us how Geeks on Wheels made you happy
Sanju very efficiently sorted out my printer and checked my computer.
Ben was very approachable thorough and good at explaining things to Caryl who is not computer savvy.many thanks.
Paul was very good and patient. He answered all my enquires and gave helpful hints too.
Absolutely brilliant service - prompt, efficient, fixed our problem and gave us useful information and advice in many other areas. Could not recommend more strongly. Thanks!
Ben was very pleasant and helpful. I can now get into File Explorer again & he answered my other questions.
Many thanks, very helpful service from Harry
Prompt- knowledgeable, polite, efficient- loved the wee added surprise of a scratch and win and of course winning a prize :)
Geeks on Wheels 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Kevin was very helpful and patient seeing as though I am not a young person. He arrived on time, he asked if I wanted him to take his winkle picker shoes off but was not necessary. Did everything which I asked for help on.
They were prompt and communicated well. They did an excellent job!
so helpful thanks Yuri and the rest of the team for all your help and advice great service great price
Pleasant. Responsive and very helpful to these senior customers. Paul focussed years of experience and up to date knowledge to help us navigate from the electronic fog we were wandering around in. Very helpful indeed!
Professional and friendly, first choice for any tech issues
very helpful. very polite.
Dan was a great help to us. Sorting out all our IT issues. Would recommend him wholeheartedly. He was very understanding of where we were at with our IT!
I am really pleased with the service I received and will definitely recommend you to anyone I know
Manny was very professional and helpful. A pleasure to have assist us.
Brilliant and friendly service right from when I first contacted the Geeks re my laptop suddenly deciding it had an "invalid IP configuration" to it now working perfectly again. Thanks Sanju!!!
great service. Reuben very professional a good communicator.
Courteous, helpful, giving clear advice and fixing the problem efficiently.
Great job, everything sorted