Geeks on Wheels Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Geeks on Wheels

About Geeks on Wheels: Geeks on Wheels are a mobile computer support and repair task force. We travel to your home or office to fix troublesome computers and help solve your computer problems. We have staff based in Auckland, Hamilton, Cambridge, Tauranga, New Plymouth, Kapiti Coast, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin.

Here at Geeks on Wheels, we have have spent more than a decade assisting New Zealanders with their IT needs – we take the stress and frustration out of computer repair and malware removal, so you can enjoy your laptop or computer as you are meant to.

We have a genuine, customer service-based philosophy, delivering the experience and expertise you should expect from a team that have been visiting Kiwi homes since 2005.

Tell us how Geeks on Wheels made you happy

Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"JP came up today and was a breath of fresh air setting up my new computer. He is very knowledgeable, personable and a pleasure to have in the house. I can't say enough, especially after some of the other clowns I have had who have trashed my computer. I have no hesitation in recommending JP. If everyone else at Geeks on Wheels is half as good then that would still be fine."
Posted 43 minutes ago
"DJ was really good he explained a lot to me which was really great thank you, the Geeks on Wheels service is really good Regards Robyn Williams"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Professional and quick. Very helpful, and reduced stress completely, by responding to computer problems as soon as I reported them. Both Andrew and Michael were great, and I would recommend them to others."
"Prompt and professional - very happy with the service and advice."
"As usual Christoph excelled himself! Many thanks"
"Brilliant service and would highly recommend using Geeks on Wheels."
"Manny was able sort out all my issues. I'm pleased with support and service he provided."
"Immensely helpful and efficient. I will definitely use Sam again - Thank You!"
"Very friendly, helpful and efficient Technician. Gets the job done!"
"Manny, I'm very grateful for servicing me this morning and got everything fixed. Thank you!"
"Great job! Cheers."
"Phil was great as always."
"Fantastic prompt on time service. Scott understood my problem and rectified it efficiently. He is an asset for your Company and extremely helpful."
"Excellent service. On time. Very polite and helpful. Cannot be faulted. Thank you."
"Efficient and friendly --- good service."
"Manny was excellent"
"JP Fantastic service, great communication."
"Scott was knowledgeable and was able to solve our issue"
"Clear explanations encouraged me to understand and to ask him questions. Reassuring. Knowledgeable. Helpful. Thorough. Expert"
"Nic was amazing and helpful and all round great - cheers Gail Anderson"
Geeks on Wheels is rated 4.88 based on 616 reviews