Geeks on Wheels Reviews

Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Geeks on Wheels Reviews

About Geeks on Wheels:

Geeks on Wheels are a mobile computer support and repair task force. We travel to your home or office to fix troublesome computers and help solve your computer problems. We have staff based in Auckland, Hamilton, Cambridge, Tauranga, New Plymouth, Kapiti Coast, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin.

Here at Geeks on Wheels, we have have spent more than a decade assisting New Zealanders with their IT needs – we take the stress and frustration out of computer repair and malware removal, so you can enjoy your laptop or computer as you are meant to.

We have a genuine, customer service-based philosophy, delivering the experience and expertise you should expect from a team that have been visiting Kiwi homes since 2005.

Tell us how Geeks on Wheels made you happy
Quick service during Covid. Great tech
Thanks Marine, no problem at all!
Fantastic service! fast service & very informative staff ( Rueben)
Thanks Sandra, will pass this along to Rueben!
Chris was straight to the point of trouble, explained the outcome we would get.

Very professional with no time wasting.

Will deffinately recommend and use the company again.
Thanks Keith, that's great to hear! Will pass this onto Chris!
Sam was excellent. Very helpful and very easy to communicate with.
Thanks Barbara, great feedback to hear!
GJ was polite and very pleasant to work with. He was efficient and knowledgeable and we have been delighted with his service
Thanks Mimi, greatly appreciate the feedback!
Posted 1 hour ago
Christoff was very informative and explained everything very clearly (and in a way I could understand) He then came up with a practical plan of action to sort out our computer issues.
Great service.
Thanks Emma, glad you had a great experience!
Posted 1 hour ago
Arrived on time, explained and fixed my access problem and improved my computer experience, very happy.
Thanks David, no problem at all!
Posted 1 hour ago
Great service - got everything sorted. Thank you.
No problem Ruth, anytime!
Posted 1 hour ago
PhillipH is an outstanding representative for GOW. He was not only competent and quick, but thoughtful and wonderfully clear with his explanations and possible options. GOW technicians always provide a very good service but Phillip in my view is exceptional.
Wow, awesome feedback to hear thanks very much Dara, will pass this onto PhillipH!
Posted 1 hour ago
First time using this company and found great service friendly and efficient. Sanju was very helpful and helped us to learn more about the issues we were having, and he was able to provide us with software app to help protect our devices and fixed our printer issues. Courteous person. Thank you.
Thanks for the great feedback Rhonda, much appreciated!
Posted 1 hour ago
Rueben was a good representative for Geeks on wheels. He was on time, neatly presented and knowledgeable. He understood what our problem was and kept me informed as he progressed. I am more than satisfied with his efforts in correcting our problem.
Thanks Bill, great feedback to hear - will pass this onto Rueben!
Paul was extremely helpful and explained in sufficient detail several options for me to consider regarding upgrading my laptop.
Thanks Neil, great to hear!
Reuben was really helpful as usual, and set up my laptop with the required programmes and systems.

Thanks
Robert
ref 333140/1
Thanks Robert, enjoy your new laptop!
Harry was very helpful and we would definitely recommend Geeks on Wheels to friends and colleagues.
Hi Ian, thanks for the great feedback! If you do ever mention us to a friend, tell them to mention your name when booking and you'll receive a credit!
Always happy with Geeks on Wheels---------------pleasant, helpful & knowledgeable.

Didn't spot the 'news' icon after Ryan left, but it's there at the top. [use it a lot]
Recommended Geeks to my friend Ray in Kaiapoi recently & discussed it with another friend today.

Cheers Daphne
Thanks Daphne! Tell your friends to mention your name when booking so you receive a credit!
Punctual, knowledgable, fixed the issue,really pleased with service
Thank you.
Thanks Michelle, anytime!
Very happy with service provided. Fully met my requirements at the time.
Thanks!
Wonderful service! From chasing me up to ensure my computers protection software was updated as needed . . to accommodating me with a service visit that suited me . . the team at Geeks on Wheels are a pleasure to deal with both over the phone and on site.
Thanks Rebecca, that's great to hear, glad you had a great experience!
very pleaased with work performed
Thanks Terry, anytime!
Thank you. Great service Jacob listened to the problem I was having and set about to resolve it. Turned out it wasn't a simple fix so he opted to work on it with the help of others in the team and I believe it has come to a successful resolution. The response to how quick? made an appointment immediately and had to wait several days before they could fit me in - no matter as it was a long term problem.
Thanks for the great feedback Jocelyn! Will pass this along to Jacob. Sorry about the wait time, we're working on improving these all the time so when you next need us, hopefully the wait won't be as long!
Geeks on Wheels is rated 4.79 based on 1,764 reviews