Geeks on Wheels Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Geeks on Wheels

About Geeks on Wheels: Geeks on Wheels are a mobile computer support and repair task force. We travel to your home or office to fix troublesome computers and help solve your computer problems. We have staff based in Auckland, Hamilton, Cambridge, Tauranga, New Plymouth, Kapiti Coast, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin.

Here at Geeks on Wheels, we have have spent more than a decade assisting New Zealanders with their IT needs – we take the stress and frustration out of computer repair and malware removal, so you can enjoy your laptop or computer as you are meant to.

We have a genuine, customer service-based philosophy, delivering the experience and expertise you should expect from a team that have been visiting Kiwi homes since 2005.

Tell us how Geeks on Wheels made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"Reuben was running late but rang to tell me. Very good. He was really tech savvy and performed really quickly. However I was a bit disappointed that when he transferred my email folders from my old lap top to my new one the new folders with the same name were over written. Reuben couldn't understand why and tried everything to retrieve them without success. It was a bit surprising to me that something could disappear completely and as I said, quite disappointing. Everything else went well but I think Reuben was frustrated and disappointed about losing the email folders too."
"Roger knows his stuff, very easy to talk to, so far so good."
Hi Gail, good to hear that Roger was very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Thank you for the 5 stars!
"Armon was on time, super friendly, competent & helpful. He explained well and was patient. Definitely will use your services again. Thank you 😊"
Hi Rudolf, good to hear that Armon was on time and able to provide such an outstanding service! Thank you for the 5 stars.
"Your Geek-on-Wheels Service has always been excellent. Re my Account Client # 104271 - Invoice 310316/1 - 23-May-2019 This time you could not fix my iCloud problem in Chrome or Explorer but did provide an operational solution by installing Firefox which did open iCloud normally (and still does). During the above procedure my Microsoft Password ceased to function (i.e. My Dell Desktop / Monitor would not open. A new Password was installed and functioned OK ... for one more Monitor screen off (power save) ... and I have spent another two hours reinstalling Microsoft Password(s) until one of these now finally functions (hopefully indefinitely!). Unfortunately, this latest service, was overcharged! 1. Your Autumn Marketing e-mail received 21 May stated $20 discount off appointments booked in May. 2. I called and made our appointment on 22 May. During that call, I was quoted your standard discount based on my Super Gold Card status = $100/hour rate. Please confirm, correct and re-send your Account for yesterday's Service call. We can figure how to best repay the over-charge when you confirm the amount due. Thank you and best regards, Paul Martin 3 Manu Grove Waikanae 5036 (04) 904 1009 pmartin790@aol.com"
Hi Paul, good to hear that our technician was able to provide a solution to the issues with the passwords for the time being. In terms of the overcharge on your account I believe that since writing this review that you have been in contact with our Call Centre and have resolved this, we are sorry for any inconvenience that that caused you. Thank you for the 5 stars!
"Louie was a great help and we felt we could trust him, which is very important since we are older and technologically challenged. He not only immediately identified the problem, but was able to provide us with solutions in a way we could understand. He was also able to answer questions I had regarding my phone. We won’t hesitate to use him again in future and would recommend him to anyone who needs a patient, knowledgeable professional. B. & I. Saunders"
Hi, good to hear that Louie was able to be trusted whilst assisting with your queries. It is also good to hear that he was able to answer other queries relating to your phone and in layman's terms. Thank you for the 5 stars!
"Scott was fabulous. He got me up and running fixing and downloading printers and sorting our internet connection and email hiccups. Will definitely be using Geeks on Wheels again if we ever move."
Hi Kerrianne, good to hear that Scott was able to get everything all sorted. Thank you for the 5 stars!
"Excellent job from Dexter I'd recommend him anytime well done"
Hi Mereana, good to hear that Dexter was able to do such an excellent job. Thank you for the 5 stars!
"Thank you for the help, Geeks on Wheels. Roger was really courteous and very patient as we unpacked the problems I had with my iMac. He was very helpful with the questions I had, and made a very good effort to ensure that it wasn't all tech-lingo, which I really appreciate. My desktop definitely feels like it's running the way it should. So, thanks a lot!"
Hi Jolene, good to hear that Roger was able to assist you with all of your queries relating to your iMac. Good to hear that Roger was able to discuss the issues in layman's terms. Thank you for the 5 stars!
"Excellent service as always. Michael has all the computer skills a customer may need, combined with a friendly manner and a gift for conversation which makes for a great customer experience."
Hi June, good to hear that Michael had such a friendly manner and provide you with such an excellent service. Thank you for the 5 stars!
"Roger from Geeks on Wheels was great. I would certainly recommend you guys to anyone have problems. Thanks for the help."
Hi Sharon, good to hear that Roger was able to provide such a great service. Thank you for the 5 stars!
"very efficient and pleasant - good service"
Hi Jan, good to hear that our technicians were both efficient and pleasant to deal with. Thank you for the 5 stars!
"John was invariably late."
Hi, sorry to hear that John was late to your appointments and for any inconvenience that this might have caused you.
"Great job done Computer working perfect thank you 👍"
Hi Alana, good to hear that our technicians were able to get your computer back up and working perfectly. Thank you for the 5 stars!
"Prompt service and Roger was very knowledgable and polite. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them."
Hi Peter, good to hear that Roger was able to provide you with such a prompt and knowledgable service. Thank you for the 5 stars!
"Excellent service. Arrived on time. Everything explained clearly and in a manner I could understand. Advised and set up antivirus download. Thank you."
Hi Rex, good to hear that our technician was able to provide such an excellent service, it is also good to know you now have an Antivirus program set up on your computer. Thank you for the 5 stars!
"Manny was very skilled and great to deal with. We can unreservedly recommend him to any customer. We intend to keep him as our special consultant."
Hi Frank, good to hear that Manny was able to provide such a great and recommended service. Thank you for the 5 stars!
"Completely happy with the service I always receive."
Hi Lena, good to hear that we were able to provide such a great service. Thank you for the 5 stars!
"Very disappointed with the outcome certainly did not satisfy my expectations. Had to pay for service that was costly and left with another problem that will require attention,Will be contacting Geek again but will they respond?"
Hi David, sorry to hear that you felt this way following your appointment. I believe that you have since gotten these issues rectified with our Geek Hotline.
"Louis solved our connectivity problem in double quick time and has also undertaken to upgrade our iPad device for us. Excellent service and Louis himself a very charming person to deal with."
Hi Neil, good to hear that Louie was able to resolve your connectivity issue and provide you with an upgraded iPad. Thank you for the 5 stars!
"thank you to Andy, withiut whose hejo thamk you. will ltave bugger,one l ast try, thank you, Andy. id be still hepless"
Hi Heidi, good to hear that Andy was able to provide you with such a great service. Thank you for the 4 stars!
Geeks on Wheels is rated 4.84 based on 141 reviews