Geeks on Wheels Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read Geeks on Wheels Reviews

About Geeks on Wheels:

Geeks on Wheels are a mobile computer support and repair task force. We travel to your home or office to fix troublesome computers and help solve your computer problems. We have staff based in Auckland, Hamilton, Cambridge, Tauranga, New Plymouth, Kapiti Coast, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin.

Here at Geeks on Wheels, we have have spent more than a decade assisting New Zealanders with their IT needs – we take the stress and frustration out of computer repair and malware removal, so you can enjoy your laptop or computer as you are meant to.

We have a genuine, customer service-based philosophy, delivering the experience and expertise you should expect from a team that have been visiting Kiwi homes since 2005.

Tell us how Geeks on Wheels made you happy
Always great to work with. Never feel like a stupid non techo! Thanks Geeks on Wheels.
Posted 1 hour ago
Thanks Julian for your excellent knowledgeable help.
Posted 1 hour ago
Unbelievable waste of by Val who did not have any idea how to solve my issue, talked in circles and tried to get away without solving it, hoping I would not realise. Julian took over in a follow up call and was great. But one star to Geeks on Wheels for employing someone like Val.
very satisfied with service
Armon was amazing! Very efficient. Thank you!
Outstanding service - clear and competent step by step diagnosis and solution-finding process. Fully engaged throughout - a great partnering interaction. GJ solved a huge crisis - and enabled my international work to continue. I am extremely grateful to have this great service so accessible and practical. I have signed up for their hot-line service.
I wrote a review earlier, very scathing of this service. I received my laptop back from a replacement hard drive that GoW recommended. The keyboard malfunctioned as a result of cleaner fluid leaking into the laptop keyboard. This was diagnosed 2 days later. Was not impressed that GoW did not offer to fix it but recommended a new keyboard as my best option meantime. After contact with GoW senior people after they read my original review. the matter was resolved quickly and I was refunded what i paid for the keyboard. Thank you GoW.
No worries Mike, sorry things didn't go as smoothly as intended first time around but glad we go it sorted in the end 👍
I greatly appreciated the professional advice and efficient service I was given to resolve my laptop issue.
Thanks for the feedback!
Jacob was great Thank -you
No worries Bernadette, anytime!
Very prompt and professional service
Thanks for the feedback Jansen, anytime!
Scott was very helpful in removing antivirus from one laptop to another remotely. Fantastic service, would recommend
Thanks Darren, anytime!
very punctual,hard to understand tech.sometimes but we got there with excellent results
Thanks for the feedback Brent 👍
excellent communication except for cell phone reception not good at times.Sorted my issues
No worries Brent, anytime!
for many years myself and my family have availed ourselves of the excellent service that the Geeks provide. For some inexplicable reason my laptop decided to send all to diagnostic. A phone call and OK some monies later, it was all attended over the phone. Some software problem apparently.BUT it was fixed without fuss . One again thank you Reuben Geek !!!!
Wow thanks for the great feedback Dorothy! Will pass this onto Reuben 👍
Always helpful and patient.
Thanks Lesley!
The service by such pleasant helpers is so much appreciated. I am never rushed, listened to and final result has been wonderful. I cannot thank you enough.
No problem Gloria, thanks for the feedback!
Paul did an awesome job with the issues that I was having with the computer and I'm very happy with the work that he did for me.
Thanks for the feedback Melanie, anytime!
Very helpful
No worries Bob!
These folk are now my 'go to' for any computer/tech related issues. After two days of frustration a very patient Andy talked me through sorting three devices over the 'phone. I am now well sorted and ready for the start of next week and the 'working from home' challenges. Cheers for the usual high standard of service.
Hi Jim, thanks for the great feedback!
Awesome service! Thanks heaps for getting us back and running 🤗
Hi Helen, no worries, anytime! 👍