Geeks on Wheels Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read Geeks on Wheels Reviews

About Geeks on Wheels:

Geeks on Wheels are a mobile computer support and repair task force. We travel to your home or office to fix troublesome computers and help solve your computer problems. We have staff based in Auckland, Hamilton, Cambridge, Tauranga, New Plymouth, Kapiti Coast, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin.

Here at Geeks on Wheels, we have have spent more than a decade assisting New Zealanders with their IT needs – we take the stress and frustration out of computer repair and malware removal, so you can enjoy your laptop or computer as you are meant to.

We have a genuine, customer service-based philosophy, delivering the experience and expertise you should expect from a team that have been visiting Kiwi homes since 2005.

Tell us how Geeks on Wheels made you happy
I found Reuben really helpful and he was very pleasant to deal with.
always alert friendly service.ability to assess your requirements.
When I called to book the appointment I advised we would need testing equipment. The chap who arrived didn’t have any, used my laptop to test connections, then advised it was likely the wiring was no good and I should forget the household connection and go for a plug in mesh blanket device - that I would need 3. $299 for first one, $199 for second, and $99 for third. I ended up spending 4 hours checking each port in the house myself and getting it worked out. It now runs smoothly. I am annoyed that this joker thought he could just walk in and sell me a system I don’t need, didn’t come prepared and didn’t actually solve anything. I won’t be using this service again.
The lady in the bank was very happy with Reuben's review. Thank you for your service. I will recommend Geeks on Wheels to anyone with a similar problem. Peter Wells (323602)
Now the computer is not working please ring me?
GJ was excellent - very helpful and quick and knew the answers to all the questions I asked.
Always reliable, professional, friendly and helpful. Highly recommend Geeks on Wheels!
Armon was an excellent representative for Geeks. He made my wife feel very relaxed with as she is not an IT person. He explained evrey thing that he was doing in a way that was easy to follow.
Sean was very good with the cleanup work and explained all of our queries in an a very clear manner. An excellent visit. Len Seear
I was very pleased as arrived on time polite, and understanding as 72 and not a tech person, answered all my concerns and gave me advise on what I needed to do should this happen again and need to contact others.
Excellent operator, thanks
Lovely lad who spoke language I could understand.
Sanju has just completed a job of drive replacement/upgrade of my laptop which was picked up on Tuesday and returned and job completed this morning. I am very happy with his service and efficiency. Also very tolerant of my ignorance of certain matters. Very impressed with the service.
Came on time - gave me good advice - gave me and met cost estimate - met agreed times for work completed off site
Hi Lorraine, we are thrilled to hear that our technicians arrived on time and provided some great advice and met the estimate costs that were agreed on. Thank you for the awesome feedback and 5 stars!
Fantastic service by Rueben, came on time, was clear in costing and very knowledgeable, went over and beyond trying to sort out an additional problem I had.
Hi Victoria, great to hear that it was a pleasant experience right from Reuben arriving at your door. Reuben prides himself on going above and beyond in his appointments and this is no different. Thank you for the great feedback we will be sure to let him know!
Very satisfied. A very pleasant young man.
Hi Helen, it is great to hear that our technicians were able to provide such an outstanding service. Thank you for the kind feedback!
Quick and efficient. Job done.
Hi Mike, we are really pleased to hear that our technicians were able to provide such a quick and efficient service. Thank you for the awesome feedback and 5 stars!
Job No. 3232217. Son in England not impressed as audio issue was not dealt with, he agrees PC is slow but this would not cause the sound to be affected while leaving the video looking OK. Thought that trying to sell iPad to compensate was stupid as we already have one. I do agree with all our son says and trust him as he is a computer expert. We would like a return visit to sort out the sound problem without extra charge as Jacob was here for over an hour and did not solve the fault which was the reason he was asked to attend in the first place. Also he was asked to install Duo on our Samsung tablet which he did not do. We have installed this since his visit having no problem doing so and feel that he could have done this within a few seconds for us. If you are not able to sort this out we will be forced to call in another computer repair service. We definitely could not recommend your service to anyone else at the moment.
Hi Ann, we really appreciate feedback from our customers about their experience. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. Your disappointing experience reaffirms to us our focus on customer satisfaction. We need to set this right. We are very keen to discuss this with you further to better understand your experience. Please call 0800 424 335 and ask to speak to Logan (Customer Experience)
Dexter very pleasant helpful proficient
Hi Paul, thank you for the awesome feedback. Dexter really takes pride in being pleasant, helpful and proficient. Thank you for the great feedback!
Wasn't sure how confident the tech was as he phoned his manager for info. Seemed to use same screen several times.
Hi, sorry to hear that you had a disappointing experience. We apologize and it is important we resolve this with you. We set very high standards of customer satisfaction and we’re sorry to hear that this standard has not been met. We are very keen to discuss this with you further to better understand your experience. Please call 0800 424 335 and ask to speak to Logan (Customer Experience)
Geeks on Wheels is rated 4.80 based on 1,253 reviews