Geeks on Wheels Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Geeks on Wheels

About Geeks on Wheels: Geeks on Wheels are a mobile computer support and repair task force. We travel to your home or office to fix troublesome computers and help solve your computer problems. We have staff based in Auckland, Hamilton, Cambridge, Tauranga, New Plymouth, Kapiti Coast, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin.

Here at Geeks on Wheels, we have have spent more than a decade assisting New Zealanders with their IT needs – we take the stress and frustration out of computer repair and malware removal, so you can enjoy your laptop or computer as you are meant to.

We have a genuine, customer service-based philosophy, delivering the experience and expertise you should expect from a team that have been visiting Kiwi homes since 2005.

Tell us how Geeks on Wheels made you happy

Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"John from GEEKS was professional, respectful and spoke to me using non-jargon language to help me better understand what was going on with my laptop. They were prompt in getting back to me, they met the time frame they identified would take to get my laptop back, I felt confident in what they represented which was skilled, pleasant and efficient service on wheels. I appreciated the follow-ups from the admin people regarding appointments and especially the txts as reminders. I will use GEEKS again and also highly recommend their service to family, friends and others."
Hi Shayola, good to hear that John was professional, respectful and able to speak to you in easy to understand language. Good to hear that our team were able to fit in with your timeframe and provide constant communication. Thank you for the 5 stars!
"Daniel is an excellent teacher helping me to understand my new iPhone & iPad.He has plenty of patience when it comes to helping people learn new technology."
Hi Peter, good to hear that Daniel was an excellent teacher and was able to help you to understand your new iPhone & iPad. Thank you for the 5 stars!
"Roger was very helpful fixed my problem."
Hi Ernette, good to hear that Roger was able to fix your problem. Thank you for the 5 stars!
"Excellent service from Ryan. Very knowledgeable. Very easy to relate to."
Hi Philip, good to hear that Ryan was knowledgeable and able to provide such an excellent service. Thank you for the 5 stars!
"I found DJ a very pleasant technician to deal with. He knew his stuff and got on a did it. Would recommend him to solve your computer issuues."
Hi Selwyn, good to hear that DJ was such a pleasure to deal with. Good to know that he was knowledgeable to able to resolve your issues. Thank you for the 5 stars!
"Michael did a fantastic job. He is very professional and friendly. Problem resolved! Thank you Michael and the Geeks team."
Hi Syd, good to hear that Michael was able to do such a fantastic job. Good to hear that he was able to get your problem resolved. Thank you for the 5 stars!
"Solved our wifi problem - thanks!"
Hi Tracy, good to hear that our technicians were able to solve your WiFi problems. Thank you for the 5 stars!
"I found Sean to be very knowledgeable, professional and had a easy friendly manner. He gave me confidence and would be very happy to have him back for our future computer issues."
Hi Kathleen, good to hear that Sean was very knowledgeable, professional and had a friendly manner. Good to know that he restored your confidence in your computer. Thank you for the 5 stars!
"Manny arrived early and thoroughly completed all tasks asked of him. He went to a lot of trouble to ensure I got the upgraded protection at a great price. Ditto my new printer. I am very satisfied with the service provided."
Hi Michelle, good to hear that Manny was able to arrive early and complete all tasks that you required of him. Good to know that he was able to ensure that you got upgraded protection. Thank you for the 5 stars!
"Armon was very keen to please and came across as a dedicated individual with a warm personality. It did take some time and dollars but with pertinacity we are hoping to get there by the end of the week as there were issues concerning the security against viruses and hacking (originally the fault of Eset Security sending me the Windows version instead of Mac but he hopes to finalise things by the end of the week with Wellington technical help as there was also an issue with the security that Geeks use as well and they had not struck this particular problem before and are ringing the Security company you use and advertise to see if they can solve it! The 8 below could become a 10 when we have closure on the issues mentioned. Well done, Armon!"
Hi Margaret, good to hear that Armon was able to provide such a dedicated service. Good to hear that our Technical Support line have been able to assist also. Thank you for the 5 stars!
"DJ was considerate, polite, helpful, understanding and I will certainly ask for him again."
Hi Sally, good to hear that DJ was considerate, polite , helpful and understanding of your issues. Thank you for the 5 stars!
"DanJ was responsive and respectful of an older computer user and I would be happy to employ geeks on wheels again."
Hi Shona, good to hear that Dan was able to respond to your queries in a very clear and understanding manner. Thank you for the 5 stars!
"Gppd communication as advised Andy was running a little bit late. He was very knowledgable and he worked until everything was sorted. I would ask for him again for future issues."
Hi Cindy, good to hear that we were able to provide you a clear eta of any delays that Andy was experiencing. Good to know that he was able to get everything sorted. Thank you for the 5 stars!
"A bit of a nuisance with the delayed arrival but my problems were settled to my satistaction."
Hi, sorry to hear that there was a delay in the arrival of your technician. Good to know that they were able to get your issues resolved to your satisfaction. Thank you for the 5 stars!
"Arrived on time, sorted the issues and provided helpful information while doing so."
Hi Gary, good to know that our technicians were punctual in their arrival and able to get your issues sorted. Thank you for the 5 stars!
"Personable young man who looked after me and my computer. He took the time to explain things to me and did his job well. Thank you"
Hi Patricia, good to know that our technician was able to clearly explain what he was doing. Thank you for the 5 stars!
"I had some issues I didn't understand. I rang up Geeks On Wheels about this. It was ALL SORTED out so I did understand what was going on. I really appreciated the effort made to explain everything to me. Many thanks. I will continue to recommend your company to all my friends."
Hi Wendy, good to hear that our technicians were able get all of your issues sorted. Good to know that we were able to provide you with explanations every step of the way. Thank you for both the 5 stars and the future recommendations.
"My computer was never looked at and my requirements have not been meet in any way. So far I have not been offered anything that looks like customer service."
Hi Martha, sorry to hear that we were not able to meet your requirements. I understand that someone has been in contact with yourself and discussed this.
"solved all my problems."
Hi Brian, good to hear that our technicians were able to solve all of your problems. Thank you for the 5 stars!
"GREAT SERVICE, ONTIME, QUICK EFFICIENT, FREIENDLY, WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DEXTER!"
Hi Miria, good to hear that Dexter was able to provide such a great service! Thank you for the 5 stars.
Geeks on Wheels is rated 4.86 based on 338 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access