Geeks on Wheels Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read Geeks on Wheels Reviews

About Geeks on Wheels:

Geeks on Wheels are a mobile computer support and repair task force. We travel to your home or office to fix troublesome computers and help solve your computer problems. We have staff based in Auckland, Hamilton, Cambridge, Tauranga, New Plymouth, Kapiti Coast, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin.

Here at Geeks on Wheels, we have have spent more than a decade assisting New Zealanders with their IT needs – we take the stress and frustration out of computer repair and malware removal, so you can enjoy your laptop or computer as you are meant to.

We have a genuine, customer service-based philosophy, delivering the experience and expertise you should expect from a team that have been visiting Kiwi homes since 2005.

Tell us how Geeks on Wheels made you happy
Very happy with Philip . Top Man good advice. Good job . And pleasant to deal with . I will recommend him. . Regrads . Simon Sweet . . . Please pass this onto him personally. ... Ps tell him to get a . selfie stick . If he wants more info my number is 0273337535 Regards Simon and Divina Sweet .
Hi Simon, thanks for the review! Glad you had a great experience and I will certainly pass this along to Phillip 👍
Posted 1 hour ago
Courteous and competent, a very pleasant experience , .
Hi Venetia, thanks for the review! Glad you enjoyed the experience 😁
Posted 1 hour ago
The advice that Andrew Richardson gave me and then the work done by Andy was first class. I had total confidence in both of them and appreciated that they took the time to explain any necessary details to me. Courteous professionalism. from them both. Many thanks.
Hi Cecily, wow that's great to hear thanks for the glowing review! I'll certainly pass this on to Andrew and Andy. If you need their help going forward you know where to find them!
Posted 1 hour ago
They were on time and were quick in fixing the issues that I was having with my computer. Thank you.
Thanks for the 5 stars!
Posted 1 hour ago
Patient,courteous. efficient suggest working through essential steps ensuring client understands/recalls instructions.
Hi Elma, thanks for the review and suggestion. If you would like Sean to give you a call to go over what was discussed again that's fine, just let us know. We also have a free online chat service and they'll be happy to work you through some of things that Sean would have instructed you on in your appointment.
Val completed the job of making my laptop run more efficiently as requested by me. My only regret was that I had not purchased a better laptop initially as I feel that I have wasted money on the purchase. However I am satisfied that my laptop is now running to its maximum capacity and my thanks to Val for that and explaining what was required.
Hi Helen, thanks for the review, glad to hear Sanju helped you get the best out of your machine. We offer a free online chat service so next time your thinking about buying any kind of tech, feel free to jump onto our website and chat directly to our Geeks who will be happy to give you some free impartial advice.
Very thorough. Great result. Complex too.😊
Hi Andrew, great to hear your pleased with the work! Thanks for the review 👍
Good communication from the team saying he is running late due to morning traffic. Sam, tech, was polite and efficient. Happy to use again.
Hi Peter, thanks for the review! Glad to hear you appreciate being kept up to date re-timing, its something we take quite seriously. We're sorry we couldn't be on time this time around!
Very happy once again. Your technicians are super professional and have the patience to explain things in a language that I understand. Awesome service! Thanks.
Hi Brad, that's great to hear thanks for the review. Using jargon or tech speak as little as possible is a big part of our ethos so we're glad you noticed!
I have confidence in the technicians as opposed to keen 'amateurs' who aren't trained.
Hi Vern, thanks for the review! We take pride in the training and support infrastructure that we provide our technicians and so we appreciate that you feel this way!
Andy solved some problems for me and gave me valuable information - I'm more computer savvy now.
Hi Diana, that's great to hear! We love it when our customers get empowered by our service. Thanks for the review!
Geeks on wheels got back to me promptly, Christoff was very helpful and knowledgeable.
Hi Alan, Thanks for the review! Christoff will be pleased to hear you had a great experience.
Paul was wonderful and understanding of my boys needs who has Autism and of how much he loves and needed his computer. He was able to work out the best value and extremely polite always
Hi Anna, that's wonderful to hear, thanks for sharing your experience with Paul. If you ever need him his help again, you know where to find him!
Service person was ontime and very friendly
Hi John, thanks for the 5 stars - being on time is so important to us so we appreciate that you appreciate that too!
Will make final comment after new I Mac installed at home and two old computers upgraded to windows 10. All good so far.
Hi Richard, will look forward to hearing how it all goes!
Andrew was very good ,didn't matter that my questions were very basic .He sorted my phone out and put things onto it I never thought of, good job !
Hi Anonymous, no questions is too basic! Andrew is one of our longest serving Geeks so for him no task is too big or too small! Thanks for the review!
Prompt, knowledgeable, had the history of computer to hand, helpful and used initiative. Pleasant manner.
Thanks Janelle! Paul will be glad to hear your had a good experience 👍
We had upgraded to Windows 10 and Office 365 and had a number of questions regarding the current set up and matters related to our associated hardware and mobile phones. Reuben clarified all these questions and completed configuration of our set up. Very much appreciated his expertise.
Thanks Anonymous! We appreciate the 5 star review and Reuben will be pleased to hear you had a great experience. Enjoy Windows 10 and Office 365!
James came and checked my desk top computer and found the CPU was overheating and tripping out. I think he should have given me the option to try and repair and not just upgrade to a newer model. I don't know much about computers, but managed to clean the cooling fans with a vacuum cleaner and now it appears to be working ok.
Hi Peter, thanks for the feedback - there's always a number of options when it comes to these kinds of issues and as with many things it's that age of question of repair or replacement.

I'm sorry to hear that you felt like James didn't give you a range of options on what to do next, that's definitely the kind of advice we would expect to be given. Our GM will be in touch directly to discuss more specifics about what went on.

Just an FYI too, we don't recommend using a vacuum cleaner to clean up a PC as this can cause static charge to build up which can be dangerous for the internal components. It's best to blow out any dust from the fans etc. with something like compressed air.

Thanks Peter, we'll be in touch!
GJ was great. Made sure everything was working and installed. Thanks heaps
Hi Jackie, thanks for the review, great to hear that you a good experience with GJ!
Geeks on Wheels is rated 4.79 based on 1,377 reviews