Glam Fleur Reviews

of reviewers recommend Glam Fleur
Read Glam Fleur Reviews

Tell us how Glam Fleur made you happy
I was so mad when it came in wrong box. However customer service was perfect and even though I had to go to UPS to return it, I received replacement next day and that made me happy. Roses look great.
My mom loved her birthday gift of a box of preserved roses. Delivery was on time and in a nice wooden box that kept the roses safe. It was all around a great experience!
Stunning. Once I received my first bouquet, I immediately order another. The flowers are beautiful and so fragrant. This will be my new go to gift for my girlfriends
Amazing flowers and service - the presentation is gorgeous.
Flowers are amazing and I would totally order again. The HUGE problem is that the flowers were delivered four days earlier than the date I ordered them. This very expensive box of flowers was left behind the door without a signature. No one was home for three days.
The packaging was very good & the flowers are beautiful.
It’s what I expected to get! It looked very luxurious and it smelled wonderful. I would recommend this company to others and I’m planning on buying more for my home.
Was amazed by the quality, service, delivery & product.
I was overjoyed and in awe at how beautiful they were! And the packaging was.....WOW!
Beautiful and look better when they arrived then any photos..
The shipping was very fast - arrived the next day and the roses were very well packed. I hated to discard the box. The roses are beautiful. I only wish you could choose to have them in a vase or a ceramic pot.
Am enjoying it so far. Only had 4 days
They are gorgeous.
Beautiful roses packaging was perfect. Very pleased with everything definitely worth it. Will be buying again.
I'm extremely happy with the product. However, for a few extra dollars less, It would be a nice option to buy the wonderful roses without the beautiful packaging, transferring them to my personal vase! I'm ready to place my next order today!
I knew that the flowers would come in a "permanent" box. That was okay because I measured the vase that the box was going to be inserted into. Unfortunately, the box was larger than the dimensions listed on the website. I ended up dismantling the box from the foam and moved the foam into the vase. I added some moss and artificial baby's breath and the arrangement now looks terrific! My recommendation to Glam Fleur is: If the company is interested in repeat business, it should not have that permanent box. It looks fake on a tabletop or counter. The flowers themselves look nice, so the company should figure out a way for them to be placed into a regular vase or have an attractive vase option instead of the box.
Love it!
I was pleasantly surprised by this company after I had a mediocre experience with another eternity flower brand. Purchase was easy, the product was delivered within days and the presentation was beyond impressive and so satisfying upon opening. The actual flower display was just beautiful and they smelled amazing. A few weeks later and they still smell great! I am very please with my purchase and highly recommend this company.
Glam Fleur 5 star review on 24th January 2021
Sent to a friend for her birthday. She loved them and said it’s a gift that will last the whole year
I would like the review to read very excellent because this was the perfect gift for some one that doesn't think they need any gifts.
Glam Fleur is rated 4.52 based on 146 reviews