Guardian Services Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Since 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for all Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. Our team specializes in Trials of Osiris flawless runs and raid carries on all platforms.

We have the most verified reviews and completed orders in the business because we put client satisfaction at the top of our list. We have specialists available 24/7 to help answer all questions on our website livechat.

Please note: All orders are ONLY accepted via our website www.guardian.services - do not fall for impersonators.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
As always the order was done fast and professionally, ordered multiple pinnacle activities (raid, dungeon, nightfall, empire hunt). Highly recommended for the professionalism and clear track of the order.
This was absolutely perfect
Ordered and completed on the same day, minimal time after ordering. I’ve used the service a few times and have been never disappointed.
Have used these guys a lot the last few weeks due to work hours picking back up. They’re super fast, professional, and always deliver. Would definitely recommend them!
I have purchased two Deep Stone Crypt raids. Guardian services texted me within seconds of purchasing each letting me know that I would be contacted again before they started. In both instances, I was contacted via text within a few minutes letting me know they would be starting. I figured... well I'll have to stay off my Xbox for quite a while... Not true. They finished both raids in what must be record time, and I received a text in less than an hour (maybe thirty minutes) letting me know they were finished. All communications were extremely timely, very courteous and professional. I don't really have any friends with an Xbox and am unable to play content that requires more people. I trust these guys to do what I can't, and I'll be using this service routinely.
Always fast, reliable and efficient at completeing orders! Love these guys!
Flawless completions ! 👏🏻👏🏻
Great as always. Thank you!
Fast and very efficient service!! Highly recommended
Very good and quick service, great communication . I give you 10 stars
These guys are the best, orders usually get completed within 24 hours and they never mess with any of your stuff. Definitely recommend.
Amazing and Professional players and customer support. Very quick to complete order.
Fast, friendly, and professional.
These guys are absolutely awesome I've used in many times and I trust them with My Soul! Everything gets done on time and very professional and they have an extreme amount of patience! Thank you guys!
Quick completion and kept me updated the whole time.
Fast, and get the objective completed. If you have questions customer service is right there and helpful
Very helpful, responsive, professional and quick, highly recommend.
No hassle, done in a timely manner.
Service was very prompt and got the job done fast. Thank you!
Great service! Been using this service for my trials gear and weapons grids fir over a year. Great communication, quick results, top notch service !
It was great never excepted to be so fast and easy.
Guardian Services is rated 4.96 based on 8,453 reviews