Guardian Services Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
5 out of 5
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Since 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for all Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. Our team specializes in Trials of Osiris flawless runs and raid carries on all platforms.

We have the most verified reviews and completed orders in the business because we put client satisfaction at the top of our list. We have specialists available 24/7 to help answer all questions on our website livechat.

Please note: All orders are ONLY accepted via our website www.guardian.services - do not fall for impersonators.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
Guardian Services is amazing. I ordered the full armor set and the booster worked quickly each week to get me that loot! they notify you in advanced to make sure you are signed out so they can take over and let you know as soon as they have completed the run so you can get back onto your account. Mos Def highly recommend their service!!!!
Guardian Services 5 star review on 26th June 2021
Quick and awesome. If I need your services I will be back 100%.
Posted 43 minutes ago
Great job by the pros as always!!!!
Very patient and skilled players. Goal accomplished. Professional. Will use services again and very soon. Tip these guys good!
Fast and professional service, would definitely recommend
A quality run done quickly
Great communication and promptness, as always!
the service you guys proved is amazing!!!
Reliable and quick!
Great team these people get it done! Very professional, use DIM… communication available at all times.
When I grow up I want to be as good a guardian as this one. He carved through raids and dungeons like a surgeon. He handled a multi mach smg like a surgeon. Fun to watch. C.S is on point as usual very helpful. Great overall experience.
All those on c.s on the chat line were great especially Kay and to be helped to get THE Pali adept from a GM Nightfall was spectacular! I watched the fireteam surgically slice through ads to the goal and I want to thank the team for all their help. I’m extremely satisfied with Guardian Services thanks!
Very fast and safe! Will use again!
Completed the order swiftly, highly recommended. Customer service is spot on.
These guys have helped be stay caught up with the seasons, due to working alot and not being able to grind like I use to
Amazing service with great customer service, and stuffs often get done in timely manner.
Awesome group of guys, funny and entertaining the entire time. And of course knew what they were doing. Definitely plan on doing more in the future.
Legitimate and extremely capable!
Cheers to the boaters today. Trials was definitely a challenge but to their credit they were heaps persistent. Ever gave up and kept going. I’m sure they just be mentally exhausted after that. Nearly a whole day. Good job!
The customer service was great and they got the order done very quickly which I’m very happy about and I really recommend to anyone that needs a flawless trial done!!
Great job guys