Guardian Services Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Founded in 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. We specialize in raid carries and Trials of the Nine flawless runs.

Guardian Services has the most verified reviews and the most completed orders in the business proving that we put client satisfaction at the top of our list.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
Awesome job! Would definitely recommend.
Got the job fast and efficient, highly recommended
Swift and grest service
Got the order done just in time to help me get the “Undying” title. You guys are the real MVPs
Excellent service
The GS team is great resource for helping complete D2 items when time is not on your side.
It is easy fast and usually done while you are asleep
Simply fantastic, never had an issue, fast service!
Been playing Destiny for a long time and was always able to complete everything myself as long as it was solo. Game does not help you get groups together so if you weren't in when it started and met other die hards, well you out of luck for group content. Destiny Services has completed at least 10 orders for me over the past 6 months and every single one was as promised and delivered without a single issue. It is a truly pro group that is truly there to provide a service and understand good service nets customer return. Their site is professional and the communication is stellar, if not some of the best I have ever seen from a company. You will be sent an email, sent texts and will know every step of the process and at the end an email with all the items collected. Prices are reasonable in my opinion for the level of service you receive. If it wasn't you would for sure be reading a horrible review here and everywhere from me so believe me when I say they are what they represent they are. Trust them with these miserable grinds Bungie puts us through and before you wake up in the morning it will be done and done! Consider them like a panic button, you need help and want to finish but you just can't get there well it only will take a few clicks and a very reasonable cost and it WILL be done!! Thanks again for all you have done for me....I would of never got through it or finished it.
amazing as always!
They got it real done fast . I will be using them again.
Fantastic Service! Outstanding in all aspects
Got my first raid completion quick. Good job, guys
Fast Service! What more can I say? Will be back again!
Team was phenomenal and to the tea. With my work schedule Guardians has the best Team assembled in Gsphaet and Franchise.
Awesome job! Quick and efficient and everything I needed. Cant recommend these guys enough!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Love the service - always reliable and efficient. I highly recommend Guardian Services.
You guys are the best. Thank you
Guardian Services is rated 4.96 based on 4,179 reviews