Guardian Services Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Since 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for all Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. Our team specializes in Trials of Osiris flawless runs and raid carries on all platforms.

We have the most verified reviews and completed orders in the business because we put client satisfaction at the top of our list. We have specialists available 24/7 to help answer all questions on our website livechat.

Please note: All orders are ONLY accepted via our website www.guardian.services - do not fall for impersonators.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
I admit I was wary to give this a try, but once everything was said and done I didn't regret it one bit. I don't enjoy PvP, but I wanted to get a Flawless Trials run done for the experience and hopefully some good loot. I linked up with Justin and he and his counterpart carried me to a flawless run. They did a great job, rocked the matches, and were helpful throughout. I'm considering one more carry to complete the Trials armor set, but we'll see. Either way, I can highly recommend it!
I appreciate the help all y’all did
Don't have time to farm old raids? let the pros handle it!
Solid service as usual. They were done in a little over an hour.
I was super iffy about giving my account details and let alone paying for someone but trials was just so hard and with no friends who like pvp I decided to give it a shot and I was not disappointed usually they’ll have it finished Within an 1h30min and I log in to my account and everything is there. Decided to try my luck again with similar results
Flawless service. They get the job done quickly and right.
They put in fantastic work on completing some Raids that will be vaulted very soon. Particularly SOTP, got the full armor set + Anarchy on my first ever run. Thanks!
Very quick and professional about my order. I will definitely be getting ahold of these guys again for help. Thank you guys again!
I’ve never used a service like this ever but I gave this one a shot and was very happy with the results nothing sketchy or weird just get exactly what you pay for, saved me a headache from playing trials very good customer service as well nothing to be scared about using these guys
Much faster than I thought it'd be & completed everything as asked. Thanks to them, I'm now a few steps closer to getting all the exotics before the CV. Don't have the time or group of friends in the same timezone as you to complete specific things, but don't want to miss out on getting content that gets vaulted & also have the money to spare? Consider giving Guardian Services a try!
Very fast service :)!
Quick, fast and professional. WIll hire again.
Quick and easy. Have used their services a few times and have been very happy with the results. Saves me time from grinding out quests to get the high profile exotics. Definitely worth it.
Unlike other sites that like to give it to you with a sand paper condom without so much as a reach around, guardian services is legit. They straight up pimps with their top of the line services. So don’t trip, and pay these pimps. #noregrets
The support was impecable, they talk to you step by step how recovs work. My agent reached out to me right after weekly reset and completed my order in about an hour and a half. Not an easy task either, Solo Flawless Prophecy. I would 100% recommend and I’m looking forward to using the service again!
Good and quick completion of those gl medals. Quida wished i mentionned not to play in comp. Cause now my matchmaking in solo comp is broken. Been fabled 3 season in a row. Now battling sweat lords at 1500glory. My fault. Still satisfied. Lesson learned.
Nathan M did a great job on my Prestige Leviathan Recovery. He was professional, courteous, and competent. He also has good RNG (got my Legend of Acrius catalyst) so thank you guys very much for stellar service as usual!
Excellent customer service great turn around time and my account was in good hands,highly recommended
good service
Amazing service. Literally within 5 minutes of my request they were logging on and completing my order. Will definitely use again and recommend you do too!
So quick and easy! Can't believe how fast the service was!!!
Guardian Services is rated 4.96 based on 7,900 reviews