Guardian Services Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Guardian Services

About Guardian Services: Founded in 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. We specialize in raid carries and Trials of the Nine flawless runs.

Guardian Services has the most verified reviews and the most completed orders in the business proving that we put client satisfaction at the top of our list.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Under an hour
customer service
"Tremendous service as usual. As a working professional I don't have time to play as often as I had in the past so these services are quite useful, especially for coordinated group-activities."
Posted 2 minutes ago
"Thanks guardian s"
Posted 45 minutes ago
"These guys are great, I placed my order for Outbreak Perfected at 4pm and was using my new weapon 4:35pm. I recommend these guys to anybody needing help. I will call on them again."
"Between life in general and some disabilities, I'm not always capable or able to complete some gameplay. I've had them do account recovery several times now. They've been flawless with the process. Always kept up to date, and a full in detail report afterwards. Thanks Guardians!"
"They filled my order fast and efficiently!!"
"Was quick and efficient with the order, very nice people!"
"Fast, professional and communication was fantastic. Would highly recommend."
"The best place for help. This is my number one spot for receiving the service I need to get things done."
"Thanks GS!!!!!!!"
"Fast and reliable!"
"Fast and reliable!"
"Excellent service and communication! Honestly, you get what you pay for. Iv tried to do this on my own, and I just didnt have the time to really dedicate myself or the skill. This really helped out and now I can do what I want when I play destiny 2... Have fun!! Thank you!"
"Fast, efficient, and truth worthy! Will be be fine doing again if ever needed!"
"I have used their services multiple times now and they are, by far, the most reliable and fast I’ve ever seen. They have great communication and often go above and beyond with any requests you make in the notes section. If it was ever a concern about using a service like this, no worries with Guardian Services. They will get the job done quickly and efficient with your account info being perfectly safe. I highly recommend them!"
"Excellent carry through COS. Great communication and convenient scheduling."
"These guys are the true equalizers between people who have the free time to devote to Destiny and those who only have a few hours to spare a week. They are super trustworthy and reliable, and always keep you informed through the whole process."
"Guardian Services is such a great team. They're always there to handle activities that I otherwise don't have the time, skill or patience to deal with. Thanks much!"
"These guys are amazing, super quick and helpful. I dont have time to do these things anymore so this is extremely convenient. Customer service is awesome as well!!"
"Great service. Never a doubt. Fast turnaround."
"Very quick and professional service. They are the best in the business, thanks again guys."
Guardian Services is rated 4.97 based on 2,750 reviews