Guardian Services Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Since 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for all Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. Our team specializes in Trials of Osiris flawless runs and raid carries on all platforms.

We have the most verified reviews and completed orders in the business because we put client satisfaction at the top of our list. We have specialists available 24/7 to help answer all questions on our website livechat.

Please note: All orders are ONLY accepted via our website www.guardian.services - do not fall for impersonators.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
Know this: I was skeptical. I beat these poor guys up (hi, Kyle!) with questions via Instant Messenger (the little white speech bubbles in the orange circle in the lower right corner of the screen you're probably reading this on now), over a period of about a week. Most of my questions were regarding account security, but I'll admit: some of the questions I asked were just plain dumb. I wanted to feel out how receptive they were. How patient and accommodating were they going to be? Afterall, how much control do you have after you pay them and give them your account information? My advice for that last question: change your account password just before they run your account (they give you a heads-up via text message and e-mail), and then change it again after the run is concluded. I also recommend paying the extra cash for the Twitch broadcast so you can see what's going on with your account for the majority of the run (they broadcast after they log-in, and cut the feed before they log-out so your information isn't public). Other questions I had went something like this: "what if they finish the Trials of Osiris set earlier than five weeks?" I asked. "You may decline the rest of your service time, or they can finish the five weeks agreed upon. It's up to you." "What if they don't finish the set in five weeks? What if Trials of Osiris concludes before they can?" I asked. "They will continue to run until you get a full set. If it takes longer then it takes longer... But it won't. If Trials ends early, then we will refund you for what you didn't receive. But it shouldn't." There were lots of "what if..." scenarios, but after a lot of dilberation, I discussed the cost, risks, and rewards with my girlfriend, and decided to go for it. WHAT. A. RIDE. I don't have the eye/hand coordination I once had in my youth, and let me tell you that we enjoyed this process so much that we would cast the Twitch broadcast from the computer to the television and watch like we were watching a UFC fight! Lots of "NO WAY! DID YOU SEE THAT?!" and "OOOOOOOOH!!!" We also enjoyed communicating with our Booster, Brian T., via Twitch chat. He was awesome! My faith in the honest to goodness truth that there really are just insanely talented players who are not using any kind of aim assist has been renewed. Brian answered our questions, adjusted the volume on his end so we could hear the game better, talked with us about his trio's strategies, bowed when we cheered (*applause*), and was super nice! What I think you would like to know: 1.) Do I feel like my account was respected, and security maintained? Yes. 2.) Do I think it was worth the money? Yes. 3.) Would I do it again if I could go back? Yes. 4.) Will I be using Guardian Services again in the future? Yes. Especially with the assurance that we can get the same Booster, Brian T. again. If you're wondering: "how can they possibly know it's the same person each time?" Play style. It's like watching a professional athlete. Very few people swing a bat the same way, if you will. The way this guy shoots, moves in-game, his weapon choices, his computer preferences (again, get the Twitch broadcast and you'll see all this stuff), etc. If you're on the fence about using Guardian Services: I say go for it. 100%
Fast and got what I really wanted. Thank you!
Posted 13 minutes ago
Highly recommend GS! Very fast and efficient service. Thanks!
I was nervous about using the service at first but I couldn't be more pleased with the results. Will use these guys again.
Great service. Got done nice and quick. It’s nice to have this team around to help out others!
they didn't forgive until they make it. that's awesome.
Stupid fast turn around, and insanely helpful process and staff.
Always good
Fast and professional
They made the flawless run look easy! Amazing job! Thank you!!
Service was quick and I got my triumph in a little under an hour. Updates were provided throughout the entire process. Would most definitely use Guardian Service again.
Awesome service. Recommend to everyone!
Best service. Professional, timely, and responsive.
Very quick completions. Grade A services right here!
They’re quick and efficient. I highly recommend them!
Very quick. Done within a few hours. Would use again.
Quick, timely and responsive... cannot recommend them enough.
Excellent services very reasonable price very satisfied
Recently I got GS to do a Crown of Sorrows run for one of the Triumphs in the Shadow seal. They did it very efficiently. I also added a Trials of Osiris as well which they also did well in. Cheers all!!
Outstanding service. Fast and efficient, as always. I'll be back!
Orders are always completed quickly and with great communication.
Guardian Services is rated 4.96 based on 7,290 reviews