Guardian Services Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
5 out of 5
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Since 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for all Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. Our team specializes in Trials of Osiris flawless runs and raid carries on all platforms.

We have the most verified reviews and completed orders in the business because we put client satisfaction at the top of our list. We have specialists available 24/7 to help answer all questions on our website livechat.

Please note: All orders are ONLY accepted via our website www.guardian.services - do not fall for impersonators.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
Guardian Services is amazing. I ordered the full armor set and the booster worked quickly each week to get me that loot! they notify you in advanced to make sure you are signed out so they can take over and let you know as soon as they have completed the run so you can get back onto your account. Mos Def highly recommend their service!!!!
Guardian Services 5 star review on 26th June 2021
Perfect. Dobe quickly with no issues. Will order services again
Great trustworthy service, would definitely use them again in the future!
The sherpas were on time and professional
Completed fast good communication
Was fast and friendly. Couldn’t ask for more Great prices !
Guardian Services is quite simply a top tier experience. They tick all the boxes ... professional, superskilled, friendly and great fun to play with. That's why I'm now a Gold member.
Awesome and proffesional
Was awesome !! Did raid. And a catalyst in record time ! Will order again
Great service!! Have used them a few times normally done that day or next day. Very quick! Reliable and trustworthy.
Best service I've ever used!!! Did a few orders this week, GS boosters gave prompt updates and completed them so quickly. No BS and no delays. Will call on again, I recommend!!!!
Reference order #792199, I have used Guardian Services for almost 3 years with over 200 completed orders and have always felt safe with them. That is until 23 November, I ordered a GM Nightfall and every gamers worsts nightmare came true for me. The booster GS used took over 4 hours and had 8 unsuccessful GM attempts before reporting the order was complete. The nightmare is that during that time, the booster or someone they provided my data to also linked an EPIC Games to my cross save and then sent me a ransom note stating I had to pay $200 within a week or they would begin altering my account. 5 days later they had changed my Bungie name, deleted multiple items and generally messed with my account in any way possible. Bungie will not help, Epic Games will not help and guardian Services has not responded back to me since the first day. I had complete faith in GS and used them without hesitation. Never again. They are no longer safe.
This service was top notch starting from Customer Support all the way to the Booster Team. WiIl definitely order again!
Very fast and helpful
Quick n easy great service
Another amazing job done by GS. This time flying through solo Freelance for me! And the magic touch dropped the Falcon's Chase sparrow. Cheers mate! Wasn't expecting it. As for the rolls on Burden's some nice looking ones I'll have to play with to see which one I'm keep. Yous seem to be giving me some nice RNG luck recently :D Until next season!
I've gotten many services completed from Flawless Trials, GM Nightfalls, All 6 Raids Bundle, etc; over the carry system and the recovery system and both are reliable and trustworthy. This is a great service for people who don't have tons of time on their hands to grind the game constantly.
791700 Great service for my Guardian.
Great services as always!
very fast and answered all my questions :)
Fast, efficient services. Highly recommended!
Guardian Services is rated 5.0 based on 11,627 reviews