Guardian Services Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Since 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for all Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. Our team specializes in Trials of Osiris flawless runs and raid carries on all platforms.

We have the most verified reviews and completed orders in the business because we put client satisfaction at the top of our list. We have specialists available 24/7 to help answer all questions on our website livechat.

Please note: All orders are ONLY accepted via our website www.guardian.services - do not fall for impersonators.

1-620-720-0557

Guardian Services 5 star review on 28th July 2020
At****
Guardian Services 5 star review on 9th July 2020
Sam C. H****
Guardian Services is amazing. I ordered the full armor set and the booster worked quickly each week to get me that loot! they notify you in advanced to make sure you are signed out so they can take over and let you know as soon as they have completed the run so you can get back onto your account. Mos Def highly recommend their service!!!!
Guardian Services 5 star review on 26th June 2021
good service
Very fast and efficient would highly recommend!!!!
Great service, very easy to work with 10/10 would reccomend
Amazing service as always!!
Great service. 1st time here and will definitely come back.
They always do what they say they are gonna do worth the price.
Very Quick and efficient!! Got my hands on the messenger pulse rifle and the Adept Igneous Hammer hand cannon couldn’t of asked for a better service!!
Fantastic service as always. Guardian Services are the real deal. Will continue to go to them for all my Destiny 2 needs!
Super fast Trials run- quick and efficient as always. Booster chat was super easy to use and communicate what I needed. Quick response! Five stars!!
Been using it for the past couple weeks, quick and friendly service
I have used Guardian Services numerous times now and they always provide fantastic service. I will continue to use and recommend them!
A lot of backlash in terms of account recovery. A lot of scares with it as well. Guardian Services is a very discreet and professional based business that has been efficient and timely with their work. Individuals such as myself don’t need to give a reason why we recruit boosters, but I will say a lot of us fall into these categories: not enough time, lack of skill, poor rng, just don’t want to deal with the headaches so we can enjoy the game on our terms… Guardian Services does an amazing job catering to all these individuals and more. I was weary at first as well but since have places 11 orders and will be placing many more as time goes on. Great job to the boosters and my very first order of Trials landed me Paradigm Shift! One of the rarest of sparrows currently and I could never have that kind of time, patience, or squad to run this and possibly get that RNG the same way. Many thanks and “Flawless” service!
Very good service, easy to use, and very helpful
Got my Solstice armor fully upgraded. Service was quick and efficient. Their website and setup is professional and clean. Couldn't have asked for a better service.
Amazing! Best of the Best.
brilliant service. fast and efficient
Highly recommend! They get the job done fast and their communication is on point.
Have used the services of GS since late last year and I must say that they are the true heroes of Destiny 2 carries / recovs. A big shout out to the booster(s) who got me my God Roll Fatebringer
Really reliable, fast and secure service.
I really liked how fast they were at completing it.
Guardian Services is rated 4.95 based on 9,762 reviews