Guardian Services Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Since 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for all Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. Our team specializes in Trials of Osiris flawless runs and raid carries on all platforms.

We have the most verified reviews and completed orders in the business because we put client satisfaction at the top of our list. We have specialists available 24/7 to help answer all questions on our website livechat.

Please note: All orders are ONLY accepted via our website www.guardian.services - do not fall for impersonators.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
Guardian Services is amazing. I ordered the full armor set and the booster worked quickly each week to get me that loot! they notify you in advanced to make sure you are signed out so they can take over and let you know as soon as they have completed the run so you can get back onto your account. Mos Def highly recommend their service!!!!
Guardian Services 5 star review on 26th June 2021
Great Work!
Fast and easy! As always!
Perfect as always
Fast and easy, as always!
I was really on the fence about letting someone onto my account but honestly I'm impressed by these guys. Everything was safe and secure and they got the job done. They are currently working on getting the mythoclast for me as well. Hard to play all the time with work and a family so it's nice to have a helping hand with the harder quests.
I world prefer to have an allowable timetable for Guardian Services to operate within. I play during the day. And My account is idle overnight. That’s ideal for them playing on my account
I was actually super nervous to have this done but it was done immediately after I placed the order. No flaws and done well! Will buy again
He was quick and updated me with a summary of all items obtained
Had three characters done within two hours.
This service is great for individuals that work long hours but still want to enjoy the new weapons and adepts. I use this service because I don't have time to do most of the grinding but love playing the game to relax.
What a great service. I ordered a specific time that was only a few hours away on a Saturday and the players were on time and ready to roll. Fun group to play with and they carried me to the lighthouse in under an hour.
I didn’t think this was going to legit at first and to be honest I was nervous about letting someone on my account.. but wow, I was wrong, great service. Very fast and effective.
Phenomenal job. Fast and easy. Will do again!
Phenomenal service and communication every time
amazing service
Easy process and completed quickly.
Process was easy and the order was completed quickly.
Very happy with this purchase, as well! This order contained 2 components and both were completed quickly. I highly recommend booster DeAundre M as he's a great player, very good at communicating during the order such that I always learn something to improve my gameplay. Thanks again for another great order completion!
Very fast and kept me in the loop. Would buy again
Great service as usual! I have a big family and lots of work related responsibilities so it’s nice to have a service like this to help me accomplish some of the Lorne arduous tasks within the game.
Guardian Services is rated 4.95 based on 10,394 reviews