Hertz car hire. Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Hertz car hire.

Tell us how Hertz car hire. made you happy

"I had pre booked a car at Birmingham airport and went to the Hertz desk there to pick it up. They checked their address system but could not find me on i and so they refused to let me have the car. Apparently they use a system from Experian which does not recognise my address. I happen to live in the Highlands of Scotland and have done for a considerable time. The agents at the Hertz desk were not at all helpful and just kept saying that I could not have the car I had already paid for. This was despite the fact that I had my passport, driving licence and had a DVLA code for them to check my licence. I was therefore stuck in Birmingham airport and had to ask my son to drive over 50 miles to collect me. Other car rental firms would hire me a car but the cost as a 'walk up' was ridiculous (350+). It is clear that the Experian system that Hertz use is incorrect and I would therefore advise anyone to avoid hiring a car with them."
Are you Hertz car hire.? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very reliable- never had trouble with their cars. Easy to book on line."
Hertz car hire. is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access