HiNeon LED Neon Signs Reviews

of reviewers recommend HiNeon LED Neon Signs
3 - 6 Hours
Read HiNeon LED Neon Signs Reviews

About HiNeon LED Neon Signs:

HiNeon specializes in the design and manufacture of custom and pre-built neon signs / artwork. We ship to both Canada & the USA. Whether it's your company logo or you want to create a stunning focal point, we can work with you to bring your vision to life.

support@hineon.com

Beautiful sign at a great price. Received the order very quickly as well!
Everything is fine except the sign itself just isn't that bright.
Love the sign, it is elegant and the color is just what I was hoping for.
I ordered an OPEN sign for the front window of my shop. Unfortunately the first sign arrived with an imperfection. HiNeon was quick to send out a replacement and covered the cost of returning the original sign, making the process very easy. I'm very happy with my sign and love the remote on/off feature!
I have an art studio and was looking for a "not so ordinary" off the shelf open sign. WOW WOW WOW, my expectations were exceeded upon receiving my order! Now I'm trying to think of other signs that I need so I have an excuse to order another one :)
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 27th January 2021
Extraordinary value! Prices were very similar to the crap you could buy on Wayfair or Amazon, and the fact that they are Canadian is even better! We have ours set to a slow breathing pattern, but it's brighter than our last sign and very professional looking. Package arrived will all mounting hardware and equipment, including lighting remote to be able o turn on and off from our desk! Very convenient, and worth every penny.
We order a sign right before Christmas and needed it within a few weeks after placing the order. The team at HiNeon was very helpful and shipped us the sign just in time, and it looks great!
Loved it so much I ordered two more!!
My son loves his sign
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 15th January 2021
Dealing with Joshua from HiNeon was a pleasure. He was professional, patient and able to meet our design ideas meeting more than our expectations. -Elvira
The website based design option was a breeze to use, and I loved how I could see exactly how my sign would look online in just a few seconds. The order process was incredibly easy, and the sign looks amazing. You guys rock!
Unfortunately my two signs ordered didn't arrive in time for Christmas but when they did arrive my God, the kids loved them. Amazing quality, colour and materials. The dimmer function is really great. Couldn't be happier.
Great customer service! We were having trouble with our sign and they immediately reached out to us and resolved the issue. Would do business with them without hesitation!
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 3rd January 2021
My daughter loves her "open" sign for her kitchen! Perfect Christmas present!
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 2nd January 2021
Easy and quick, very satisfied with my sign. I would use this company to order again!
A great open sign for our shop, it can be seen clearly and is a perfect colour and brightness.
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 14th December 2020
Great sign, stands out even in the daytime with our tinted windows.
The ‘Open’ sign looks great from the driveway and street., and we love the different modes available.
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 7th December 2020
Sign arrived as advertised. We are more than happy with the look of the sign (it's as close to neon as I've seen without it actually being neon) and it's customizability. We will order from Hineon again!
The ordering process was easy, I got my sign very quickly and it’s PERFECT for my store! Love the quality!
HiNeon LED Neon Signs is rated 4.84 based on 165 reviews