HiNeon LED Neon Signs Reviews

Based on 201 reviews
3 - 6 Hours
Read HiNeon LED Neon Signs Reviews

About HiNeon LED Neon Signs:

HiNeon specializes in the design and manufacture of custom and pre-built neon signs / artwork. We ship to both Canada & the USA. Whether it's your company logo or you want to create a stunning focal point, we can work with you to bring your vision to life.

support@hineon.com

Love!!! So much nicer then the standard light up open sign. Adds so much more character to our store front. Light and easy to install. Love the remote control too!
Perfectly perfect 😊
Signs were great and came with appropriate cords and controls
Great sign, seems durable and long-lasting, super easy install.
I’m satisfied with my sign thanks again
Extremely accommodating and skilled staff. Provided a well put together mock-up and was pleasant to speak with - unfortunately was not able to move forward this time.
HiNeon had very good communication skills and all progress move along smoothly and professionally. They supported well enough information and the final neon light is beautiful.
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
I was easily walked through making a custom sign and communication through the whole process was quick! I'm very pleased with my neon!
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 20th October 2020
We love our HiNeon! Such a fun and unique feature!
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Excellent service working with us to customize our cannabis sign and an excellent final product.
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 19th October 2020
I love my HINeon sign! I got the star sign and it looks great in my room. HiNeon has amazing products they add so much emphasizes to a room! The sign is so beautiful and charming it looks wonderful. I recommend their products so much, they are incredible!
I absolutely love my custom neon sign. I purchased it for my wedding and installed in on a faux living wall that we put together indoors. Everyone loved how the backdrop turned out and we are planning to reinstall the sign in our basement bar.
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Joshua was amazing. He was attentive and helped throughout the entire process. He followed up as things got bogged down during this 2020 mess. The sign was delivered to my customer on time and they were so impressed.
Neon sign is fabulous i get nothing but compliments on it thank you
We love our neon sign. Photo and video is our business and these add such a fun touch to any shoot.
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 30th September 2020
Looks great in buisness window!
The sign is awesome! Works as promised, the light output is nice and bright which I was a little worried about before receiving it - but it looks great and makes for excellent photos in my studio! I get tons of compliments on it and people as where I got it. I am always recommending you guys!
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 25th September 2020
Very unique and beautiful open sign, this is the kind of open sign I have been looking for. Great customer service when I called to ask questions and they solved issues quickly!
The sign looks amazing, so good that I plan to order something else. Joshua in particular was a dream to deal with — he answered all my questions and installation issues with information and encouragement, nothing was too much trouble. Thanks, Hi.Neon !
Awesome, can’t wait to see it in window! Just showed up and easy to get started!
HiNeon LED Neon Signs is rated 4.8 based on 201 reviews