Hotpoint UK Reviews

07AM
7AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Hotpoint UK deliver?

How can I contact Hotpoint UK?
Click Here

Tell us how Hotpoint UK made you happy

Own Driver
Telephone
"I ordered repair service for Tumble Dryer (Ref: ch8ocyfw6j) a week in advance, spoke to customer service in advance by phone and... no one come during appointed date. I had to stay all the day home and lost the whole working day. Ugly service, waist of time. Never again Hotpoint service and Hotpoint products!"
Are you Hotpoint UK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Washer delivery when said and very good staff that brought it in and connected it."
"I rang on the 15/07/19 and spoke to an employee and advised that I needed a new drum for my washing machine and advised him of the problem. I gave him the make and model of the machine and he did not ask for anything else. He then proceeded to try to sell me a number of different plans, I advised more than once I was very busy and told him that I just wanted to pay to get the machine fixed. He then became quite forceful in trying to sell me a plan I did not want. At this point I again told him I was busy and asked he he could please just book the job as I had already explained what I wanted. It was agreed I would pay £160 for which the engineer would come out and repair the machine, this was to cover parts and labour and the repair of the machine. He advised the engineer would come on the 17/07/19 between 12pm and 6pm and advised I would get an email with all of the details and a link in case there were any problems with the date. This email never arrived. Also when I rang the employee at first could not find my details of when I bought the machine. I then advised it may have been under my maiden name but I had since married. he then found the details but did not offer to update them with my new surname. The engineer came today 17/07/19, he advised he had not been told it was the drum and that he would have to order one which would take until Monday 22/07/19. He said they were not told anything and that they were just on a schedule. He did nothing to try to resolve the issue by getting the part sooner, and acted like he could not care less, He said the machine was over 6 years old and most people would have bought a new machine. If I had been told before paying £160 that there as a problem fixing the machine I would not have paid the money. I paid the money in good faith that I would have a working machine today. I will now have to take another day off work, when I don't work I don't get paid. I will also have to take the clothes that need washing to the launderette, which is now more cost"
Hotpoint UK is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews