Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

Julia
Incredible Rugs and Decor 5 star review on 27th December 2018
Samantha W
More Photos & Videos
Love the rug and received a good price. You are very helpful and I will refer you to my friends and clients for home decor. Just waiting for rug to arrive. Th
Thank You for my beautiful carpet. You had the best price. I am happy with your service and I would buy from you again and tell my friends about you also.
When we opened the plastic end, small bugs came out of the rug. We immediately removed the rug and placed it in the garage.
Incredible Rugs does not want to provide us with free return shipping. They want us to pay for the return shipping.
They want pictures of the bugs, which we didn't think to do at the time. We have small children and pets in the house and all we were thinking was to take the rug out of the house, not take pictures.
Hi Marlene, this is very unusual. We're sending you a FedEx return label so the warehouse can receive the rug and inspect it for damage. Thank you.
I still have not received the rug I ordered months ago.
Sorry for any confusion, Kim. Our records show that you placed your order less than a month ago (December 7th). Our site showed an estimated ship date of '3-4 weeks'. I see that your order shipped on Jan 2nd and will be delivered by UPS next week. Thanks for your patience on this order. I hope that you will find it to be worth the wait.
1.) They kept their price-match promise (in spite of what MAY have been a fubar on the competitor's site); and 2.) They promptly delivered an exquisite Karastan rug! Steve Aijan was great!
My rug was on backorder and they kept me informed every step of the way.
Beautiful rug - highly recommend this store!
Didn’t hear anything about delivery. Received call from FedEx to schedule delivery date. I was surprised to learn that rugs shipped the Thursday before since you were so silent.
That is terrible customer service in the communication area.
Rugs arrived in good condition however..... ordered 4. 2 had bronzed gold highlights & other 2 had grey highlights although rug called bronzed gold. Not happy!!
Hi Sandy. Thanks for your feedback. During the Holiday Shipping rush, our warehouses are working hard to get orders delivered as fast as possible. They have been shipping around the clock and sending the tracking numbers after, which is why Fedex called you to schedule a delivery date before the tracking number was emailed to you. We hope to improve this before the next big Holiday rush. Thanks again. I hope you are enjoying your new Karastan rugs. -Steve
I love the sizes, colors, designs, quick delivery and customer service. Any rug needs that I have shall be purchase via IRD. I truly appreciate your company. Have a Blessed One!
Incredible Rugs and Decor 5 star review on 14th November 2017 Incredible Rugs and Decor 5 star review on 14th November 2017 Incredible Rugs and Decor 5 star review on 14th November 2017 Incredible Rugs and Decor 5 star review on 14th November 2017 Incredible Rugs and Decor 5 star review on 14th November 2017 Incredible Rugs and Decor 5 star review on 14th November 2017
I recently purchased 2 rugs from this company. The rugs are beautiful and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Customer service hear is readily accessible, courteous and helpful. I will definitely be returning when I am ready to buy more rugs.
Incredible Rugs and Decor 5 star review on 8th November 2017
In response to your reply to me : your initial email stated that delivery could be expected on Nov 3. I have a copy of this email. Consequently the only recourse I had when the rugs did not arrive was to track the truck on the tracking button you gave me. The truck kept getting farther and farther away from hour house"Still waiting for my rugs even though promised shipping date has passed. Have cancelled all other apps. because I was told I had to sign for the shipment when it arrived. Tracking truck hundreds of miles north of our house and still heading north away from us. of course you have already charged our credit card account. Please let us know when shipment will arrive or I will cancel order as well as credit card charge"
Margaret, I think you are confusing the SHIP date, with DELIVERY date. Your order actually shipped 1 day sooner than the expected ship date we sent in your confirmation email. Your order was too large for regular UPS so it will be delivered by Freight Carrier and they will call you to schedule a delivery date/time that is convenient for you. We'll follow up, as well, just to make sure everything worked out OK.
This company has the best customer service of any company I have ever dealt with! Unbelievable! The product is beautiful and of high quality. It looks just like it did online and included a free pad! If you're looking for a high quality rug with hassle-free purchasing, this is the place!
Incredible Staff-Cyrena & Steve go above & beyond all expectations re: customer service. Awesome advise & assistance for first time rug buyer. I sincerely thank them for their patience as well!
Great prices and very prompt service!
customer service is sorely lacking in most companies, but not this one. I have always received prompt and courteous help. This is my 4th purchase and I will be back. Rugs are delivered in a timely manner, returns are graciously accepted, and I have been pleased with rugs I kept. Who could ask for more?
Enjoyed the total experience of making our purchase. from the ease of navigating the web site, to the final purchase. Everything was first class. Would purchase again and refer anyone.
Incredible Rugs has been a pleasure to deal with. They have bent over backwards to help. I am very happy with the rug I purchased and with the time and personal attention that I received.
I could not be happier with my rug purchase. The color was exactly as shown on my computer. I received it within three days of ordering. Customer Service was exceptional to work with. I'm expecting two more rugs next week and I will order more rugs from this company in the future.
The rug I purchased for my daughter's room was beautiful, very soft, and looked just as it was pictured. My only issue is that it already had a few snags on arrival, so I'm concerned about how long it will last.
Your prices beat Amazon, you had a better selection of rugs and sizes, and your shipping was also included. My questions were promptly answered online. I was grateful to have immediate answers about colors matching among three rugs of differing sizes.
Bought a gorgeous Nourison wool rug for much less than brick and mortar stores and other rug competitors on the internet. Plus the rug was delivered in 2 days. Steve was super helpful and professional. We will be buying more rugs from them very soon!! Highly recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor!!
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.75 based on 1,745 reviews