Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
Easy to navigate. Rugs looks just like the pictures. Love it๐Ÿ’š
Arrived on schedule and were packaged well. I was very pleased with the color palette and overall quality of the rugs. Need a non skid rug pad on tile, so I had to order that after. Thank you Incredible Rugs for a great product
Beautiful rug at a great price. Arrived very quickly.
So far so good. I was having trouble locating the exact rugs that I knew that I wanted on other sites so I was glad to find Incredible Rugs and Decor. It was easy to place the order and I appreciate the extra security they provided. Looking forward to receiving my rugs.
I was looking for a specific area rug, and they had it! They also had a coupon and free shipping! The rug has already been shipped, only 2 days after purchase. Easy, quick and wonderful.
Haven't received my rug yet. Just shipped today but so far every aspect has been great.
The rug is down and it is perfect. Your company was fabulous to work with - responsive and professional and made the procedure painless. Thank you.
Incredible Rugs & Decor does a fantastic job of customer service! They send you a confirmation email, with PERSONAL contact info. They IMMEDIATELY respond to any requests you send them. They will special package rugs if necessary. Quality of their products is really excellent. We LOVE doing business with this company.
Outstanding customer service, quick delivery and outstanding products.
On time, a great price!
Perfect transaction
Absolutely fabulous prices and easy, efficient ordering. GREAT communication and place to shop! Thank you!
excellent
Excellent customer service
I have received all five rugs ordered. All the rugs are beautiful and I am very please with the look, quality of weaving and the plushness of the rugs. Your customer will be very pleased with their purchases. The shopping experience from web site shopping experience, rug shipping and receipt has been great.
Looked all over and found my utterly favorite turquoise rug here. I have navy couches so it will look awesome! Great customer service!
I would like to give Incredible Rug and Decor a top 5 Rating because the people I called to help me resolve a mistake, I made in my order were so professional, helpful, and kind during the entire buying process! Thank you service personal!!
Noah is very helpful and professional!
The sales person was very personable and knowledgeable.
The order process was easy and the price of the rugs with a discount was terrific. Now, wait and see if what I ordered are the beautiful rugs which I'm expecting.
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.73 based on 2,620 reviews