Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
Like the ability to see the rug in your own room
Loved the rug. It was all that I was hoping for. Color was great and vibrant.
I don't have the rug or the sample -but this has been an incredible company to work with so far.
Had my chosen product in stock at a great price. Shipped and received very quickly. Would purchase again from this company.
INCREDIBLE is in their name! Incredible Rugs and Decor has the best selection, prices/promotions and customer service. How incredible is that?! Looking forward to delivery of our Oriental Weavers Rugs!

Peter - Auburn, Maine
Extremely fast shipping! Also thank you for the discount code!
Their offering is spectacular and their prices are, too! I found a rug 50% cheaper than on another web site. Customer service also gets HIGH marks.
Outstanding product and efficient delivery.
Excellent and easy to navigate for choices Competitive pricing
Outstanding customer service.
Robert was very helpful and his advice and knowledge is exceptional.
He made sure we understood and agreed with every aspect of our order.
It is very refreshing to deal with a company who’s representative is so customer oriented, product knowledgeable, friendly and professional.
He is a great asset to your company.
Been waiting 2 and half. On the for the rug. They have moved the delivery date twice with still no confirmed date. Rug was charge when ordered, not when shipped.
Delivery was very quick the rug is beautiful colors are gorgeous it’s not as thick as I thought it would be very pricey for a 5x7 in comparison to store like HomeGoods and
At Home Decor the free pad is terrible given the price you pay for the rug
I’ve purchased multiple rugs from
Incredible Rugs and have always had a great experience and found wonderful deals!
Lovely rug, exactly as advertised at a fair price and most carefully packed to avoid damage.
Great selection and great prices. We were shown the exact same rug at the furniture store and it was more than twice as much. The quality of the rugs is great.
It was an extremely wonderful experience doing business with your company and employees. I called because I was skeptical about your company because I hadn't heard anything about you. The gentleman that helped me was very kind and helpful. I will definitely do business with you in the future. The rugs are gorgeous. I am very happy with them Thank you very much
An excellent experience all around. The website is easy to navigate, the items where shipped promptly and they kept me updated.
I love your rugs and shipping conveniences.
Ordered my rug. They immediately told me it was in stock and in a couple of days they shipped it and gave me a tracking number. The rug was delayed by ups due to the Texas storms so Matt checked where it was from his end and let me know immediately that it was on its way again. Rug arrived in perfect condition and is exactly as I ordered.

I’m a very satisfied customer and would order from them again.
Fantastic website!