Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors
Read Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors Reviews

About Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors:

Industrial Scripts Reviews

Founded in early 2010 by a Warner Bros and Paramount script consultant, Industrial Scripts® is now one of the world’s leading screenplay and story analysis companies, backed by major entertainment companies and with over 1,000 verified client reviews.

Our script consultants have significant industry credentials, writing script coverage for companies and studios including Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros., Universal and many more. Working with screenwriters, authors and filmmakers of all levels and from myriad locations, we also deliver intensive training both online and offline.

While our OVERDRIVE and Talent Connector programmes hone and promote writing talent to the industry, our popular blog – Character-Driven – educates, informs and entertains. We believe that rigorous script development is the foundation of great cinema and TV and is, indeed, essential – without it, the end product is certain to fail…

Visit our site here >> https://industrialscripts.com/

Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors 5 star review on 11th December 2019
Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors 5 star review on 10th August 2017
Steve
Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors 4 star review on 8th July 2017
Judith
I can’t wait to work with them again
it was great feedback, high quality in all areas. i was shocked to receive such detailed feedback. i am impressed
I found a couple of the reader's suggestions to be insightful and a few had me questioning how closely certain parts were read or understood. I also thought the reader was too hard on me when it came to my grades, especially since most of what was said was praise. Though, I appreciate the kind words, I felt that if the reader had so little in the way of suggestions, I shouldn't have received such low marks. It literally took me less an hour to make the changes.
They did a good job. I got lots of constructive suggestions that were tuned to my script. The number grades assigned seemed arbitrary. I received a 58, but need a 60 to get on their "yay" list. When I looked closely at the remarks on various categories, they didn't seem to match the numerical score. For greater transparency, I would like to know the average number of submissions is per writer who makes the list.
Critique was helpful. Agree with all recommendations for improvement.
A very thorough review of my script (the word count really is well over 6000 words!), in depth analysis and even a few ideas to bolster a specific line of dialogue or try a different tact in a scene. It's always a good feeling when a reader enjoys reading your work too!
Exceptional creative insights. As a producer I have used most major script services. This is by far the best experience.
I'm taking off one star because the Industrial Scripts website is out of date. The Black List and Coverfly allow writers to upload new drafts while waiting for a reader to download the script. I made some changes a few hours after uploading my script and Industrial Scripts charged me $15 extra to upload the new draft. The website has an old, clunky feel, including strange "subgenre" choices after I selected "comedy" as the genre. The coverage was five stars. I've had about thirty paid coverage notes and this was one of the four that made me make major changes in my script. Only this reader got the comps right, including two relatively obscure recent movies that no other readers apparently had heard of. The reader then provided a deep structural analysis, making me realize that my script lacked an Act IV (in which the protagonist works to overcome a flaw or lack). Again, this was one of only a handful of notes in which the reader was capable of structural analysis.
This is the second time I’ve received script coverage from Industrial Scripts. The coverage was balanced and fair, and useful for highlighting any issues that are easy for a writer to miss. I would highly recommend using their services.
Absolutely phenomenal! My reviewer was VPN. And this was my first screenplay ever. So this was extremely helpful, mind-blowing, and even life-changing for me. The reviewer hit the nail right on the head. They saw and understood who my characters are, what I was trying to accomplish, my themes, and the strengths of the screenplay. At the same time, they spotted some potential issues and flaws that I can adjust and tweak to make the script shine brighter. It can be difficult to view your own work objectively. So my reviewers sharp and insightful commentary on my script allowed me to take a step back and understand my screenplay better than ever before. My script has qualified for Talent Connector as well, so as a newcomer to the business, this is very important, helpful, and exciting to me!
I am thankful for the time and effort IS spent on my script, and spent making sure I was happy with the final product. The script editors and writers are awesome, but IS customer service is unmatched.
I am really enthusiastic about my experience with Industrial Scripts. I really felt that my work has been analyzed with competence and interesr anf and really supported. You also made me understand its flaws and how to improve them. A great service!
Industrial Scripts is frustrating in that there is no real interaction between IS and the writer but that aside, let's talk about the Screenplay Editor. He (she) was great. As I said before, this script was beyond 'rushed' - all written within about three weeks and no time really to plot it out and analyse the characters in advance. I even changed the genre mid-script. The editor/ reviewer was really good at helping me to clear my brain and let me see where I was going. The comparison he/she made between my script and a couple of well-known films/ series was extremely helpful. I was impressed with such an in-depth analysis of my script. At Uni, we have read-throughs and critiques from classmates whereas this is lacking with a scriptwriter living alone. It was worth the money getting such help from Industrial scripts.
I appreciated the time the reviewer clearly took in their evaluation of my work. I also valued the reviewer's intelligence and thoughtfulness. The review was fair with actionable critique. This was the first time I've used this service, and the coverage was phenomenal.
Industrial Scripts are a very professional team. I have used their services several times. As a result of working with them, my screenplay really got better and got a lot of awards in international screenplay contests and got great coverages on the Black List.
Super detailed, well-supported commentary.
It was fun to see a second opinion, and they had clearly read the script carefully as the notes were very detailed.
I really appreciated how they addressed the concerns in my first review. I felt like my second analysis was much more specific and gave me important insights into how I could make my script better.
We did face some problems with the report we've ordered, however, Industrial Scripts response was very good and they managed to satisfactorily solve the issue. The final report we've got is definitely helpful for the re-writing of a new draft of our script. Thanks, guys
Great notes! Great Analysis! At first, I went into the script doctoring process VERY skeptical given the high-concept nature of the project and the fact that many writers in the past failed to nail it...but now, I've ended up becoming a big believer in IS's script doctoring process. My point is, if IS can deliver on our project, I believe they can deliver on almost anything. Uusing IS to script doctor my project was the single best decision I have made, period! I highly recommend IS.
Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors is rated 4.69 based on 615 reviews