Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors
Read Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors Reviews

About Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors:

Industrial Scripts Reviews

Founded in early 2010 by a Warner Bros and Paramount script consultant, Industrial Scripts® is now one of the world’s leading screenplay and story analysis companies, backed by major entertainment companies and with over 1,000 verified client reviews.

Our script consultants have significant industry credentials, writing script coverage for companies and studios including Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros., Universal and many more. Working with screenwriters, authors and filmmakers of all levels and from myriad locations, we also deliver intensive training both online and offline.

While our OVERDRIVE and Talent Connector programmes hone and promote writing talent to the industry, our popular blog – Character-Driven – educates, informs and entertains. We believe that rigorous script development is the foundation of great cinema and TV and is, indeed, essential – without it, the end product is certain to fail…

Visit our site here >> https://industrialscripts.com/

Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors 5 star review on 11th December 2019
Steve
Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors 4 star review on 8th July 2017
Judith
More Photos & Videos
Industrial Scripts’ feedback was precise, thoughtful, and most importantly (and impressively) came from a reader with deep insight into my chosen genre and setting. Excellent cost performance for the length and quality of what I received, plus it came in a day early. Would absolutely come back with future material.
Best notes service I’ve found so far. Excellent analysis. Thoughtful and supportive.
Didnt agree with everything reviewer wrote and believe there was some gender bias in comments but definately there were a number of salient points for me to think about take forward
Fantastic work! An insightful, educated and incisive script review. Very helpful.
Very helpful
I have just read again, the review of a script I received in August. Initially I was disappointed in the review, but coming back to it with fresh eyes, I see there are some things in my script, I didn't realise were confusing, or not thought out properly. The report was excellent and very detailed. I was pleased with some of the comments and scores but learned a lot from the criticism of other areas. I'm settling down now to improve the areas highlighted and look forward to submitting the new version when it's done. Thank you for your help so far, Onwards and upwards!
I felt it was thorough and the reader offered strong criticism and positive suggestions. I will use your services again.
Really good analysis of the script and some excellent suggestions for improvement. Would have been a 5-star review except the reader missed some character motivations which are clearly in the script and this slightly distracted in the analysis of those characters. Otherwise a really useful, inciteful report which was spot-on in many areas and left me feeling positive about the script (depite it being a Pass) with some solid direction for the next draft. Thanks!
The course was very helpful in explaining the job of script reader and how to write a script report.
The course reaffirmed all I've learnt about screenwriting from different books but all in one place. It was useful that you couldn't move ahead without completing each lesson. This forced me to pay attention so I'd pass the quiz.
I purchased the course for writing a novel some time ago, and whilst I have not yet completed it I can say it is 100% quality. The learning is modular and combines real world examples with writing exercises that ultimately will help the course-takers write a novel whilst working through the course. The resources are numerous, and the skills build upon one another and they really dissect the art of writing a commercially successful novel by breaking it into digestible, bite-sized chunks that make it easy to fit in with the busy-ness of life.

Definitely recommend the course for anyone looking to learn how to write a novel, or just write more creatively in general.
Incredible insight into the world of script writing at the best prices on the internet. I couldn't be happier. This company offers a lot of punch for your buck!!! I would recommend to anyone!!!
Did what it said it would do.
The Course is intended to take you through the realistic approach, it will tell you what is the situation of today's screenwriters. The course was designed in a very quite good way, you need to do all the exercise they provide in the green box, and then you will feel very advantageous of the course. As mentioned in the course it self, the course can be finished up in 20 hours, but you will find it more effective by completing the exercises, with which the course may taken more than 3 months to finish.
Great course it will definitely help you out.
Gave a good overview of screenwriting for beginners.
This course was excellent. The interface was a pleasure to work with, and the information garnered was quite valuable. The pricing was very fair. The company's many resources are well laid out and very helpful.
I'm working my way through HOW TO WRITE A GREAT NOVEL course. I have tons of great ideas, but struggled where to start or how to continue on through the original idea. This course is great for directing you, letting you know different avenues that you can take.
A wealth of knowledge, available to be revisited over and over. Reasonable price for educating yourself on screenwriting.
Great course . Love it !