Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors
Read Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors Reviews

About Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors:

Industrial Scripts Reviews

Founded in early 2010 by a Warner Bros and Paramount script consultant, Industrial Scripts® is now one of the world’s leading screenplay and story analysis companies, backed by major entertainment companies and with over 1,000 verified client reviews.

Our script consultants have significant industry credentials, writing script coverage for companies and studios including Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros., Universal and many more. Working with screenwriters, authors and filmmakers of all levels and from myriad locations, we also deliver intensive training both online and offline.

While our OVERDRIVE and Talent Connector programmes hone and promote writing talent to the industry, our popular blog – Character-Driven – educates, informs and entertains. We believe that rigorous script development is the foundation of great cinema and TV and is, indeed, essential – without it, the end product is certain to fail…

Visit our site here >> https://industrialscripts.com/

The report on my one-hour TV pilot was illuminating. The reader had clearly taken time to do a deep read, and offered insightful, professional advice with practical suggestions on how to turn the script from good to great. This was by far the most thorough and useful coverage I've received on any of my work.
Very helpful insight into my screenplay. The reader wasn't turned off for the wackiness of the premise and gave great advice on the importance of integrating the theme across the entire script. I also qualified for the Talent Connector which is great. CM
Hello, I appreciate the job that consultant did. S/he provided a great synopsis and logline which I found them better than others. However, I believe that s/he was in high critical mode and avoid a part of facts regarding my script. The story happens in three days and I tried to keep the story paste the same for the entire script. Moreover, s/he ignored the key event which affects the story by another event and criticizing me that it happens quite late. But what s/he highlights is not the key event that I considered. You might say that it is my fault that s/he couldn't identify it but other readers got it. Additionally, s/he is quite faithful to the industry standard and brought some examples from other movies which are not the same as mine, even we consider them in the same Genre. However, I appreciate your service and what s/he did but s/he adjusted his/her viewpoint a little bit wider the verdict would be different. With all due respect, we cannot always rely on the industry's guideline. Considering lots of repetitive and pointless high budget productions can support my reasoning. J. K. Rowling pitch was rejected 12 times based on industry standard. Goerge Lucas was rejected at the beginning. I don't want to say that I am brilliant but I am trying to say that exciting industry standards are not necessarily valuable. People are tired of politicians, systems, lost in repetitive and pointless products in a different field because each industry repeats itself and live inside of glass globe separated from the real world. So, your readers must be more open-minded. In the end, I appreciate your service and I hope that you will improve your intranet service and make it more handy and user-friendly. Best wishes, Dr. Adlan Parsa
I felt that the review was very thorough and made some excellent comments/ points that I used to make my next draft much stronger.
Great coverage. It didn't give me a score though...
Industrial Scripts is a good service for new writers who are aiming to receive a report on their scripts, at industry standard. A little too much focus on spelling and grammatical errors, rather than structural scene analysis or formation of dialogue. An average score with higher percentages in areas such as Market Value, Originality, Pace and Production Values... Generally happy with the recognition.
Andreas was professional but very approachable. He had clearly read the script and made copious notes. He talked in the inclusive language, 'we could do...'and,' if we..'. which was encouraging and made us feel that he engaged with the plot, the world, and the characters.
Amazing report - really helped me
I was pleased with the feedback I received from my Industrial Scripts reader. They gave me constructive criticism and suggestions to shore up weak spots in my story, along with words of encouragement. I wish the ordering process was a little simpler, but that is nitpicking. Personally, I was satisfied but each reader may offer a different quality.
The analyst who reviewed my submission clearly took time and effort to do so, with insights and suggestions that respect the voice of the writer.
This is the third time I used IS. I felt the reviewer dug deeply into my script and offered sound advice for a next draft. This thoroughness has made me wonder if your Overdrive feature would be helpful for me even though I am an American.
7/10 You say the script is not set up as well as it could be. No hints as how to improve it. You say the pace in some sequences is less compelling. As in "Legionnaire", there have to be moments of quiet, to let the audience draw breath. Continuous Action can become risible. You say the characters goals are unclear. They need to get to Australia with the information like yesterday. You fail to give alternatives to leaving the boy behind at night, in thick jungle, where lights or calls would bring their enemies on them. Yes, analyses are subjective, but they need to be pertinent, rather than a means to avoiding giving a Consider. Some useful pointers, thanks.
Insightful, incisive, brutally honest coverage yet comforting to know where I stand and with great pointers in regards to possible courses of action regarding further drafts, I was very pleased and the report will hopefully prove an important marker on the journey -- not to mention that it arrived well in advance of the fourteen day turnaround which was very impressive given the level of detail. Industrial Scripts comes with my highest recommendation and I wish you every success with reports of your own.
An outstanding set of notes, at a tricky point in this project's evolution. Thorough analysis backed up by countless specific page references, as well as creative yet respectful suggestions on how to improve the next draft. Industrial Scripts has a big reputation within the screenwriting world and on this evidence, it's wholly justified. We'll be returning, for sure.
Great analysis and report, very useful, though the report itself felt a little rushed in how it was written, and need some proofreading - spelling errors etc.
The most useful script report I've ever bought! I sent the same script draft to multiple coverage agencies and this was by far the most useful. It wasn't sugar coated, but painfully truthful where it needed to be. But there was also praise where it was due and real, practical, scene-by-scene suggestions of how to improve the narrative structure.. It gave really useful and intelligent suggestions. I will be returning to this service.
The report arrived in “no time” a couple of days after I sent the material, I was impressed! The analysis was well done overall, it focused on the main weaknesses, pointed out to some fragility about my supporting character that I didn’t think about. It made me deeply think, and reconsider what I thought about my character. I am not a fast writer, I have to think , and think it over and over, when I feel ready I go back to the script and make changes. I’m not sure if I’ll follow all the advice and the suggestions my consultant gave me, but I do appreciate to have a lot to think about. The report is detailed, and well written, it gave think and also gave me suggestions to make my supporting character as good as my main character. I loved the advice about avoiding cliché, and add tension and flaws to him. A couple of remarks disappointed me a little. 1) At a certain point the consultant writes that my characters take a trip to Tenerife (p. 7), My characters never took a trip to Tenerife, another character does, and it’s well explained. My characters go to a family country house. Tenerife is fashionable, it would have been incoherent to send my two characters to Tenerife. 2) The remarks on how we discover Elia’s parents died. I might disagree with the consultant, but for this special remark I really have to think it over. Could the consultant have read the script a little too fast? I didn’t require a fast reading, actually I put 21 days. I used consultants in the past that returned to me a report in a very short time, and I found the reports always very superficial. This is not the case with this report, writing a 9 page report is a great job, but I wondered if, with a little more time, the report would have been different. The consultant was very supportive, and encouraging. Position in the marketplace: As I was writing, I though the production of this movie could actually be affordable, low budget, and it was nice to read that my thoughts were right. The report was not blunt. I am satisfied about this consulting service, and plan to use it again in the future.
I did have a couple of issues with my initial analysis which I raised with I S. I now await the results of my re-submit and I will be posting a review shortly. Industrial have been exceedingly understanding and helpful in this matter, for which I am very grateful ...
Very satisfied. The service I bought was a treatment report, and my first treatment at that, so there were things which I thought I made clear but obviously had not. To any greenhorns like myself I'd recommend: in treatments, more is more! Remember the reader knows 0 about your story, and don't forget character descriptions :) Another point worth mentioning: the concept of "logline" here at IS seems to me closer to that of "premise". I could have made my logline less commercial and more detailed. The comments from the reader were very useful, both in showing me improvements that can be made and in reassuring me where I'm going in the right direction. There was a minor issue with the report - a sentence deleted only by half - but I contacted IS about it and they took the trouble to ask the reader and clarify it was only an editing mistake on his part. So the fifth star here goes to the customer service!
Excellent insightful notes with some helpful suggestions for the next draft.
Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors is rated 4.70 based on 508 reviews