Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors
Read Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors Reviews

About Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors:

Industrial Scripts Reviews

Founded in early 2010 by a Warner Bros and Paramount script consultant, Industrial Scripts® is now one of the world’s leading screenplay and story analysis companies, backed by major entertainment companies and with over 1,000 verified client reviews.

Our script consultants have significant industry credentials, writing script coverage for companies and studios including Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros., Universal and many more. Working with screenwriters, authors and filmmakers of all levels and from myriad locations, we also deliver intensive training both online and offline.

While our OVERDRIVE and Talent Connector programmes hone and promote writing talent to the industry, our popular blog – Character-Driven – educates, informs and entertains. We believe that rigorous script development is the foundation of great cinema and TV and is, indeed, essential – without it, the end product is certain to fail…

Visit our site here >> https://industrialscripts.com/

Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors 5 star review on 11th December 2019
Steve
Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors 4 star review on 8th July 2017
Judith
More Photos & Videos
I'm a pretty hardcore coverage buyer and have used all the "major" script companies: WeScreenplay, ScriptReaderPro, Screencraft and the rest. At different times I've been mildly impressed thru downright furious at the quality of the coverage. But never blown away. So it was with trepidation that I approached Industrial Scripts, even more so as they're at the pricier end of the market. And you know what I learned? In life, you truly, truly GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. I type this in bold because I am old enough and ugly enough that I should have learnt this long ago. The IS report was by some considerable distance the best piece of coverage I have ever laid eyes on: erudite, warm (but equally very frank at times to the point of being brutal), and clearly written by someone right at the top of their game. Thank you, IS, for I now know precisely what real, top-of-the-line notes look like. I'll be back...

-Sam, Fox Cities, USA, May 2019
Been using the service for a year now and it's been invaluable to improve and refine my drafts.
I read the analyst’s (bq9) comments
I had some problems with the low ratings on some of the criteria and the overall ‘Low Consider".
The overall balance of the 19 pages was mighty unhelpful.
First, I can see that many parts of the dialog were memorable because they were repeated back to me over the first 10 pages. It would have been far more useful if the weaker parts were highlighted.
Second, the short conclusion told me nothing except "The storyline, however, needs tightened in some areas and perhaps more obstacles/conflicts can be put in the way of Jie and Yong’s release from the commune towards the end.”
I am profoundly disappointed. This is a poor IS review. This review is a marked departure in quality from earlier reviews by IS.
Paul Gross
I'm usually really please with your work and have received many "Considers", Screenwriting is very subjective, I've had readers love and hate the same script. So I usually get 3 different sets of coverage, that way, when a problem continues to surface, I address it. other wise it reflects one persons point of view...and Think about it. Does my script still need work? Of course. The French film Amelie opens with almost 25 minutes of exposition, what reader would have excepted that?
Subtle criticism and underlying sarcasm worked to convey 'the error of my ways,' It was honest so I accepted each note for all its worth.

What's logline got to do with it? Everything!
I would highly recommend this course to any aspiring screenwriter or script reader. You get extremely good value for money in the one day intensive course as well as an abundance of course materials for your own personal study. Before I did this course I knew next to nothing about script reading. Now I have a solid understanding of how to be a script reader and how to get professional work. Loved it!
Very strong analysis combined with helpful notes focused on strengthening character. Stellar feedback.
Industrial Scripts delivered a detailed report, which exceeded my expectations and helped with the development of the script in more ways than one. The report was delivered promptly and encompassed several areas of concern which I had - well done Industrial Scripts.
An excellent 1-day course on Script Reading. Thoroughly enjoyed it! I particularly appreciated the extensive course materials that were sent over ...including tons of scripts, reports and loads of extra info!
The course leader James was brilliant, very informative and inspiring. It was so helpful to hear from an industry person currently working as a Script Reader.
Now looking forward receiving feedback from the post-course assignment!
I highly recommend this course to anyone wishing to develop a career in Screenwriting and/or Script Development!
Thorough and insightful feedback which will definitely inform the next draft. Thank you.
Great, thorough coverage. Thank you!
Some food for thought. Thanks
I got my "top 10 loglines" back and the feedback was very helpful and just as important, it was VERY encouraging. I loved how the reader ranked my loglines from best to worst. The only thing was, the reader only gave me feedback on my top 3 loglines, but not my other 7. It would have been nice to know what he/she thought of the other ideas.
I really appreciate the evident time and attention paid to my script. The reader demonstrated a good understanding of what I hoped to achieve, identified the strengths of my script and was full of helpful ideas and professional tips on improving the weaknesses. Honest, realistic yet encouraging. Worthwhile. :)
The analysis I received was thorough and gave me great information on how to improve my script. I really appreciated the feedback.
Just the right balance of encouragement and criticism. The fog is lifting and I have clear ways to take the project forward.
Professional and super detailed work. Very helpful.
Good afternoon,

I would like to thank the reader for their work.

However, it feels like they didn't pay much attention while reading. I worked hard to build up my script and it feels like they didn't understand what's my script is about, what I want to achieve.

It's maybe my fault. Maybe it's the readers. But unfortunately, I can't really use the notes.

I wanted to wait for a little to re-read the notes a couple of times before I submit my review. So, maybe I could find a reason why the reader couldn't understand what I want my story to be about at its core and why I built up the story and every scene the way I did.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find a reason.

Thank you for your time!

Warm regards,
Jella Erhard
To the point, profound and precise - huge help to develop a script, treatment or concept
Very good service. Will definitely use again.
Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors is rated 4.69 based on 534 reviews