Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors
Read Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors Reviews

About Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors:

Industrial Scripts Reviews

Founded in early 2010 by a Warner Bros and Paramount script consultant, Industrial Scripts® is now one of the world’s leading screenplay and story analysis companies, backed by major entertainment companies and with over 1,000 verified client reviews.

Our script consultants have significant industry credentials, writing script coverage for companies and studios including Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros., Universal and many more. Working with screenwriters, authors and filmmakers of all levels and from myriad locations, we also deliver intensive training both online and offline.

While our OVERDRIVE and Talent Connector programmes hone and promote writing talent to the industry, our popular blog – Character-Driven – educates, informs and entertains. We believe that rigorous script development is the foundation of great cinema and TV and is, indeed, essential – without it, the end product is certain to fail…

Visit our site here >> https://industrialscripts.com/

Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors 5 star review on 11th December 2019
Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors 5 star review on 10th August 2017
Steve
Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors 4 star review on 8th July 2017
Judith
Great course it will definitely help you out.
Gave a good overview of screenwriting for beginners.
This course was excellent. The interface was a pleasure to work with, and the information garnered was quite valuable. The pricing was very fair. The company's many resources are well laid out and very helpful.
I'm working my way through HOW TO WRITE A GREAT NOVEL course. I have tons of great ideas, but struggled where to start or how to continue on through the original idea. This course is great for directing you, letting you know different avenues that you can take.
A wealth of knowledge, available to be revisited over and over. Reasonable price for educating yourself on screenwriting.
Great course . Love it !
The screenwriting course is amazing. It teaches you basics you need to learn. It’s informative and encouraging.
I have found the materials to be extremely informative and helpful with my writing endeavours. I am totally pleased with Industrial Scripts and heartily recommend to anyone wishing to take their writing ambitions to the next level!
I’ve completed three of their excellent online courses - screenplays, novels and American TV Scripts - and found them all hugely instructive, crammed with examples from cutting-edge work and oddly gripping! They all had an “unputdownable” quality that made me race through them - more the sort of thing I’d associate with a thriller than a course! I’ve read a lot of writing manuals, attended plenty of courses and had scripts professionally developed, but these topped them all.
I’ve used Industrial Scripts for a few of their services and have been very happy with the results. The price is right for your value. Excellent customer service.
I'm working through the HOW TO WRITE A GREAT NOVEL course, and finding it extremely helpful in turning the bones of my story into a living, breathing myth. Sometimes we get so caught up in creating action we forget about diving into the psyches of our characters, and this course addresses all the steps from building a solid foundation to rounding out the story with vivid details and riveting characters. Highly recommend!
I took the Industrial Scripts online course and found it hugely relevant and very useful in every regard. The examples were clear and concise and easy to follow. The range of topics covered was excellent, covered everything I was curious about, including a few topics that I never even thought about. But more importantly, it's given me the fundamental tools needed to go and write....which is what I'm going to do.
The feedback has been very helpful; all of the notes given to me were spot on and made complete sense. I haven’t enjoyed the rewrite process for a while, but now I find it exciting.
They had some terrific suggestions.
I learned so much! Felt like the feedback was very appropriate for my stage of writing (beginner) ... enough encouragement to offset the advise. Thank you!
I first came across Industrial Scripts back in the summer of 2017. I submitted my screenplay I had been struggling with for quite a while. The feedback was fantastic. Not only insightful but incredibly encouraging. The coverage unearthed the fault lines but also suggested ways to correct them. Invigorated, I did a rewrite and resubmitted for more advice. Each time the coverage was carefully considered and insightful. Boosted by the consistent feedback, I entered the script into the international competition, Scriptapalooza. Out of thousands of entries, my script, THE GIRL WHO COLLECTED SOUND finished third. Hand on heart, I simply could not have achieved that position without the assistance, guidance and encouragement of Industrial Scripts. I recommend them to any writer seeking learned opinion on their work.
Clear, concise feedback with great depth and side notes on ways to improve. It asked me the questions I needed to be asked in order to move my screenplay onto the next level, and I already have pages of notes to get on with. It has been well worth it.
Thorough, thoughtful and very helpful. Looking forward to the rewrite and incorporating many of the professional opinions and advice to make my script that much better. The positive remarks were well received and much appreciated.
The review was really good and rich of details. I would have liked to flesh out the charaters and scenes structure.
My report was incredibly detailed, offering insight and clear options, instructions, thoughts on the best way to move forward while still leaving the choices to me. I have returned many times and will continue to do so for the level of service.
Industrial Scripts - Screenplay Editors is rated 4.69 based on 621 reviews