Irish Parcels Reviews

Based on 2,120 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
Super easy booking, very automated process. Will definitely use again.
First time user.Couldn’t have been more impressed by both service and customer help desk.A real alternative to the big providers
Very fast service, and the staffs are very helpful. Thanks a lot!
Very good will definitely be using again
Fast service
From Waterford (Ireland) to Aveiro (Portugal) in one day! 100% recommended
Excellent service, smooth and efficient
Panicking after DHL were demanding ridiculous criteria for send 3 paintings to Miami I turned to Irish Parcels. I got a quote within minutes and signed up immediately. Bit of a pain having to get stuff printed out as I don't own a printer but a small price to pay. Collected promptly and delivered safely. Excellent service that I will be using again
Very prompt , cost effective and easy to use
I found ye online when my sister needed something sent to the USA on a quick turnaround it got there in 3 days as promised! Process was easy and stress free and I didn't need to leave the house! I will defo use the service again!
Irish parcels were seem less but dpd delivered the item to a wrong address.
Excellent service. Very fast
Simply a great service with no hassle at all. I'll be using this service ongoing. Finally logistics made affordable and easy.
Greta service and backup
Great prices Deal with Dylan in customer service from time to time. Very efficient.
Good service
Excellent and fast service
Package was picked up and delivered on time with full tracking. Very pleased with service
I ordered a parcel on Wednesday 21st October to be picked up on Thursday 22nd October. It is now Thursday 29th of October and my parcel is still sitting here waiting to be picked up. NOT HAPPY WITH THIS SERVICE.
Hi there, thank you for your feedback and I am sorry if you have experienced any issues with your shipment. It is currently the 29th of September, you mentioned you booked a collection for the 21st of October. I can only assume you have typed the wrong month in your review. If a collection is missed or the driver does not arrive it will need to be rebooked, simply reply to our email, phone us or talk to us via Live Chat and we will book in another collection for you. I am very sorry if there has been any inconvenience. If there is anything else we can help with just ley is know and we would be happy to help.
I would be very relucent to use in the future, I thought it was a bit expensive 45 euro, to return our 3 coats from wales to Dublin, we left behind on Holiday, and then I was charged 21 euro extra as import tax ???, our clothes, joke. A T Casey
Hi TONY CASEY, thank you for using Irish Parcels and for your feedback. I can see we arrange a collection of your items in the UK and we delivered them within 2 working days to Dublin. With the UK leaving the EU all items travelling outside the UK have to pass through customs. This is a governmental process and the charge applied for customs fees would have come from the Irish Customs Authority and handled by DHL. This charge is not from Irish Parcels and is the same for all shipments and couriers on this route. We are very disappointed with a 2-star review as we did everything correctly for your shipment and your only issue is the customs fee caused by the UK leaving the EU, which we have no control over, unfortunately. Fuel costs are also higher than usual at the minute and shipping is more expensive than usual, we hope for this to drop over the coming months.
Irish Parcels is rated 4.5 based on 2,120 reviews