Irish Parcels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
Great experience. The man who collected our parcels was cheerful and kind. Went to the trouble to call back to collect one. Was collected at 13.30 and was delivered in Paris in less than 24 hours. Brilliant
I really cant fault Irish Parcel.
Excellent service. Will definitely use again.
Irish Parcels is very professional delivery service.
A little slow on collection and a mishap with one parcel going to the wrong address, other ok
Easy to use, professional
I have been VERY impressed with your service. I would definitely use your services again, also I will be recommending you to family and friends.
A terrific service...fast, helpful and cheap. It doesn’t get much better. Can happily recommend.
EVERYTHİNG WORKED SO SMOOTH. DESERVES 5 STARS ALL THE WAY!
Is beag uair a scríobhaim léirmheas ach ceann tuillte ag parcels.ie óir bhí duine ar fáil ar an nguthán chun an córas agus ionchais mhacánta d'am seachada a phlé liom (ach shroich an beart taobh istigh de 20 uair!)

I rarely write reviews but was refreshing to have the phone answered from an Irish company these days. Was given plenty of time to ask Qs unlike the poor service from An Post. Would definitely use the service again.
Staff intolerant and rude. Package not moving and no useful information provided on website. Staff expect Joe Public to know what 'connect delay' means and got annoyed when asked to explain.
Dear Carol-Ann O'Keeffe, thank you for using Irish Parcels and for your feedback, it is appreciated. I am very sorry if anyone was rude when you were speaking with us. I can see your shipment has been held up in customs and caused a short delay. I will arrange for a manager to contact you now via email. We would hate for any of our customers to be disappointed with our service.
I was really pleased with the service. John, the courier from DPD, rang in the morning to let me know the time he’d be collecting my parcel in the afternoon. I had a problem producing some of the documents when he called and he was VERY patient. I was impressed that it was easy to contact Irish Parcels by phone and was very helpfully guided through my problem. Maybe there could be more information given online to ‘novices’ of your service? I didn’t initially grasp that each item in the parcel had to be ‘priced’ individually on the export document to Australia (hence my paperwork was wrong when the courier arrived). I would definitely recommend your service even though the cost was quite high.
Really good service and customer care
This is a very efficient service that I will gladly use again .
Such a fantastic service! I will be using Irish Parcels from now on!
Very prompt service and very well priced.
Excellent service, superfast delivery.
Good intermediary. Sorted out problem with offensive courier driver!
Thank you very much, happy with the service.
Excellent service,helpful staff at end of phone.Using for last 3yrs,highly recommend.
Irish Parcels is rated 4.50 based on 1,719 reviews