Irish Parcels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Irish Parcels 5 star review on 2nd February 2017
Marco Bax
More Photos & Videos
Great to do business with and quick delivery
No improvements necessary.
Parcel arrived to my daughter in Brisbane in good time.
Mark on parcel pick up, was excellent as usually.
Very reasonable prices. Pick-up and delivery bang on time, with excellent tracking and customer service. Will definitely use again in the future!
An unbelievable service. The customer service is top notch. Makes me proud to be Irish.
Collected on time and dropped of earlier than expected. I'm super happy with this service
Your service was excellent, I could not believe that from my door in Dublin 22 to My Daughters door in USA it only took two days to deliver my box with Irish goodies and Birthday presents for my Grandson. Thank you very much.
Sent parcel to Denmark and everything was very smooth and professional from pick ups to delivery.will definitely use again
Very good service recommended.
Fantastic service. Heard about it from a friend. I used them 3 times and will definitely use them again.
Placed an order for collection of a small parcel for delivery within Ireland and the service was excellent
Excellext service, collected on time, delivered on time. Very good value.
Excellent customer service - really prompt replies to my queries. My package was collected when promised and delivered by the following day. Very happy with everything and will definitely use Irish Parcels again.
Very efficient service & impressed!
Very easy site to use,was collected next day and delivered to my customer the following afternoon. Thank you
I send a parcel which was collected 2 days late bacause of the on going situation and understandable. I spoke to Samantha. She's very helpful .She contacted the DPD and made sure that my parcel would be collected as soon as possible. I got my parcel next day after collection. The price was very reasonable as comapre to an post and other delivery services. Would recommend 100%
Super impressed with your price and door to door service especially in these challenging times. Many thanks and keep up the good work.
Thank you very much for a fast and efficient service
Awful
5 days no parcel
Hi Peter Sands, I understand you booked a collection with Irish Parcels, however, when the driver went to collect the sender would not hand over the parcel to the driver as he stated "he did not look reputable". We had arranged for the driver to go back again at no cost to yourself, so we are very disappointed that you have rated us 1 star, as this does not fairly represent our service. Our staff have been helping you sort this problem with your sender and the courier. I can arrange for a manager to call you about this on Monday.
Reliable, fast delivery and great price.
Perfect and prompt collection and delivery from start to finish, ending with a Family receiving an unexpected "cheer up & smiles" parcel days earlier than expected. So THANK YOU Irish Parcels for making this possible, and for all that you and your great Drivers do.
Irish Parcels is rated 4.45 based on 1,375 reviews