Irish Parcels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
Great service, easy to arrange, all ran smoothly Very happy :)
Simple to use - courier collected on the requested (next) day, and delivered extremely quickly! And all for a very fair price. Will continue to use this site, as reliable, with great customer service.
Literally took over night and my sister got the parcel the next day before 10Am. The most fastest shipping company I have ever seen or used. Really pleased with their services. Would definitely recommend it
The staff were helpful and friendly at the TNT depot. The customer in the UK was please at how prompt the parcel arrived and in perfect condition. The tracking system was good and worked well. Thank you.
Was a little disappointed that parcel took 8 days to get to London (Tue - Tue) admittedly it included the Easter weekend, so hopefully next time it won't take so long
Very reasonable, quick and very efficient. I was really surprised how quickly it arrived at its destination. Driver who collected was very friendly. All round very good service.
Im happy with all shipments.
My daughter always uses Irish Parcels and so I used them for sending parcel to England from Ireland. I was a bit nervous as I had to do a custom form. Irish Parcels guided me and thanks for a great service
Box shipped from Ireland to Spain, arrived one day earlier than expected and all in good order.
Very good service from beginning to end
Twice paid for overnight shipping to Spain neither time they delivered on time. Last week it took 5 full days to get there having paid €70 for it to be delivered overnight. No compensation or offer of any, just blamed the shipping company, Brexit, bank holidays the list goes on. Spent over €120 for these two deliveries what a total waste of money. My advice don't use this company.
Dear Taryn Granville, thank you for using Irish Parcels. I can see your item was safely delivered to Spain. I am very sorry about the delay. I can see your item took a few days longer than usual. We do have a message on this route to make you aware that items are taking longer with TNT, we recommend allowing an extra 2 days. The express service is still faster than the economy service. We also specify that this service is not recommended for time-sensitive items. We are hopeful service levels and courier options will return to normal soon. If there is anything else we can help you with please let us know and we would be happy to help.
For the last 2 years i have used Irish parcels to send parcels to Canada to my daughter and have never had any issues . The parcels always arrive on time with no issues. I would highly recommend Irish Parcels and will use them again no problem.
Excellent service. Could track throughout and parcel arrived at destination abroad in one week
Excellent service..got to its destination in 4 day
used to work with Parcel2Go. However, that company is completely unreliable. I would never recommend it to anyone and everyone should go very far. However, Irsihparcels.ie is the perfect company. Customer service, accuracy, help is perfect! I can only recommend it to everyone!
First class service, very large parcel picked up on time and was delivered to UK by next morning even though I did not pay the extra fee for fast delivery. The cost was competitive and all in all I was very impressed. Will definitely use this site in future.
They do exactly what it says on the...... etc Very helpful staff on the phone........
All Most 10 out of 10 but only 9 you didn't reply to a email, but OK your service is the best I have every had and I'll be back over and over Thank you keep them prices Low you'll do great Stay Safe....Good Luck ..
Intuitive website and friendly, prompt support. Its great to have a person at the end of the phone to answer any questions or concerns. Main point is the package was delivered on time and in the condition it left. Thank you!
Very very happy will be using irish parcels from now on
Irish Parcels is rated 4.50 based on 1,850 reviews