Irish Parcels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Irish Parcels 5 star review on 2nd February 2017
Marco Bax
More Photos & Videos
Normally very good next day delivery, 3 days no next day delivery..Can understand with what's going on, hopefully be here tomorrow.
Very quick and easy to use. Parcels arrived on time and in perfect condition. Will use again
Amazing company to deal with, got a bicycle shipped from ireland to canada, best price by far and quick and efficient service, took 6 days in total which is by far the fastest I've seen, amazing!
I had a parcel being collected in rural ireland and being delivered to Austria. I selected TNT express as I wanted quick delivery. Picked up very promptly at 10.30am and delivered in Austria 9am the next morning. Very Happy and would definitely use them again.
Irish Parcels were excellent in relation to the administration of my recent orders. The orders were collected on time and all arrived safely in the time frame committed to. The pricing was very reasonable I thought too !
After using Irish Parcels twice now, there service has been excellent. From the time of ordering to collectIon to final delivery was seamless. Tracking facility is great and I always know where my parcel is.

Irish Parcels will always be my ‘go to’ and I highly recommend.
Excellent service sent parcel to USA arrived at destination 48 hours thank you for a great service and very reasonably priced
parcel collected at my home in ireland tues morning and it
arrived in new york thurs morning. very impressed thank you.
The service that I received from Irish Parcels was excellent, including wonderful advice from Tanya when arranging collection.
The parcel arrived at destination in Berlin today, one day ahead of schedule.
Many thanks,
John Moore
Excellent service. Parcel was collected from me on Tuesday and was delivered to my daughter in Indianapolis on Thursday. Fantastic service. TNT driver was thorough and pleasant. Will be using the service again.
Very good experience, unfortunately service was suspended to my destination. Will try next time.
Top class service and support in these extraordinary times.
It was a date late collecting but under the circumstances I can't fault the service!
I was very pleased with Irish Parcels, when I used their service recently. From collection at my house to the delivery destination was brilliant. Very efficient and friendly staff. I'll definitely be using them, again.
Very good service. The whole process went seamlessly and collection was on schedule
Great service. Parcel collected Monday, delivered next day. Great value too. Will use again!!
Excellent online staff to talk you through the process. And swift delivery A+
I must say it was An Excellent service so Well Done
two days late with delivery no reason given maybe better service next time
Dear Jccables And Spares, thank you for using Irish Parcels. I am very sorry for any delay. I can see once your item was collected it was delivered safely the next day. I am very sorry for the delay in collecting the item, it seems the collection was not accepted by the depot in time for collection, I am very sorry about this issue, as you booked the night before so this should not have been an issue. I am very sorry for any inconvenience.
Excellent service. Simple and great value
Irish Parcels is rated 4.44 based on 1,359 reviews