Irish Parcels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
Reason , parcel has not arrived to destination yet 😕. Was suppoed to arrive Thursday . Can you explain? Let me know when it will be delivered. Thank you Elaine McGuinness
Excelent service. Pickup from home and delivery to Canada where exactly as promised.
Package from Ireland came on time as promised. Very happy with this service.
Great service and customer support would absolutely recommend them and will definitely be using them again
Excellent Service. First time to use such a service. Collection driver very friendly and helpful. Package delivered intact and very quickly.
I was very pleased and surprised with the speed at which my parcel arrived in the USA.
excellent service ,
The process to order the courier was super easy and straight forward. Communication from Irish parcel was outstanding and timings absolutely superb. I can only highly recommend Irish Parcels.ie to everyone and will use it again soon.
Fast delivery and friendly staff 👌👌👌
I find this service very good very happy with it as I use them to send parcel to the states to my son and his family
Very impressed with the quick service!!! Will definitely use it again 😊
A great service, fairly priced and the goods are tracked and delivered as promised. Its a great service and I will use it again in the future.
Thank you very much.
Excellent customer service. Thank you for answering all my questions in a timely manner
Excellent service. Customer service very helpful on preliminary phone query. Online quote and booking very straightforward. Great value and service provided by DPD. Highly recommend Irish Parcels.
Very fast and great service
Great price for the size and weight and delivered very fast.. Will definitely be using this service again.
I sent the parcel to be delivered in 1-2 days and paid according. But its been 5 days its not delivered
Good service and going value for money.
Great service, I would recommend to a friend and use them again.
Fast and asy service to use.
Thanks
Excellent service, first time to use a courier to deliver a parcel and it was so easy and convenient. Would highly recommend Irish Parcels.
Irish Parcels is rated 4.49 based on 1,772 reviews