Isle Blue Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Isle Blue

About Isle Blue: Isle Blue is the luxury villa specialist featuring the finest villas and vacation rentals around the world. Our guests receive expert advice, dedicated concierge services and full support services. Best of all, our vacation home rentals are 100% secure against fraud and not subject to booking fees.

1-704-256-8327 x 4004

rob@isleblue.co

1209 Churchill Downs Drive

Tell us how Isle Blue made you happy

Simon R
"Isle Blue has responded quite well to all request with all reminders when needed. Very good experience overall"
Maria R
"The experience with Isle Blue was nothing short of perfect. We had the most amazing vacation to the most beautiful islands - Turks and Caicos. We will be booking with Isle Blue again!"
Namrata B
"I am so glad , i came across isle blue website .. we were booking last minute trip.. and we were so confused Esp traveling with baby and infant.. we were browsing and couldnt find right place .. isle blue is different . You have someone always available to answer your questions.. Rob was a great help he explained the property and things to do around ... Rob helped me with all the questions and every small details were taken care from pre grocery to everything.. Thanks to Kate .. Our stay was very comfortable a. This was the best trip for us . No hassle during our stay .. property manger was great (Julian) we couldn’t not find taxi to go to airport. He personally dropped us to airport Best trip so far with no hassle with infant and toddler.(thank you Isle blue team) I an definately booking more stays from Isle blue"
"It was a great experience. The staff was very patient and answered all my questions. Everything surpassed my expectations."
"Isle Blue is everything they say they are. They were a pleasure to deal with and were very responsive and informative. The pictures on their website are exactly what you end up getting and they provide full concierge service throughout your stay. My family and I had an amazing time and before we even returned home, we went to the Isle Blue website to check out their inventory for our next vacation. They really are just that good!"
"They were very timely and informative, answering all our questions."
"Overall was a great experience. The communications could have been slightly better between customer and client reps."
"Absolutely fantastic first experience with Isle Blue. I will use and recommend them proudly!"
"Thank you"
"Had a wonderful time at this beautiful home"
"Very quick response, answered all our questions. We appreciated the package with all the information send by mail."
"Isle Blue were great to work with (our third time booking through them) and we would absolutely use them again. The staff are friendly, diligent and always helpful!"
"Lisa and Mary came through again - we had a marvelous 10 day stay in Barbados at Schooner Bay Villas- everything organized 100% including first night dinner, groceries in place, airport transfers and rental car. Also the villa was beautiful - no bad choices with Isle Blue!! Many thanks to you both!!! Linda Lacroix Sullivan Ottawa Canada"
"Brilliant from start to finish"
"WOW! Our stay was phenomenal. Villa did not disappoint! Exceeded our expectations."
"Great EVERYTHING. Isle thank you for your professionalism in all areas of my trip. Thank you for letting me find my way in planning and then executing my plan. We had such a GREAT time with my Dad, who is a Navy veteran & a 40 years veteran of Chicago Fire department and it was our time to be with my dad on 1 of his last fishing trips. And with the success of this year will DEFINiTELY return in 2019! God bless you"
"I spent 4 months planning a 60th birthday and vacation for 20 people. It took a lot of organization are pre-arranging. Isle Blue was very helpful with all aspects of this trip. Highly recommended!"
"Exceptional service. And an exceptional experience/vacation."
"Lisa and Mary were both awesome at helping me find the most amazing vacation. Lisa was extremely helpful in helping me find the right island for my event and then Mary stepped in to ensure all the details were covered. Recommend Isle Blue all the way! I will definitely be a repeat Client!"
"Rob has been efficient and incredibly helpful over the last couple of years. All fast to reply and respond to emails - despite the time difference!! His efforts to provide accurate information has made a huge difference and always has our best interests at the fore"
"Very helpful and always quick to respond to any queries, both before and after booking."
"We will use Isle Blue again in the future when planning our next family getaway. They helped us find the perfect villa to stay at, transfers to/from airport, setting up housekeeping and cooking services, etc. It's nice when we can just relax and enjoy our time away without the stress of remembering to plan for all these things. Lisa and Mary from IsleBlue provided excellent service. They stayed in touch with us from when we booked to the time we arrived at the Villa. I was very impressed."
Isle Blue is rated 4.84 based on 76 reviews