Levy Electric Reviews

Levy Electric 5 star review on 18th July 2021
Ann C
Levy Electric 5 star review on 14th June 2021
Lawrence B
Works well for me. Doesn't go super fast but gets the job done for my commute.
The shipping was a bit confusing due to UPS. But as soon as my scooter showed up I was ecstatic. It’s very zippy, easy to understand and very comfortable. Only thing I miss is that it can’t be linked up to the app for security like the Bird scooters can. Other than that, it is a great scooter. Can’t wait to take it downtown this weekend and test it to the max.
Levy Electric 5 star review on 6th March 2021
I’ve been riding mine for two months and it’s trouble free. It is easy to set up and ride by simply following the Levy instructions. One of the reasons I chose this scooter was when I called for information I got a real person on the phone ready to answer all my questions. I think that will happen if I need help later.
I decided on getting a Levy after doing a fair amount of research and overall I'm happy with the choice. My options came down to getting something faster with longer range over $1000 or this. At the end of the day, I didn't really need to be going 30 mph on one of these things and most cities have speed capped at only 20mph. Second, the removable battery meant that eventually when my original battery died on me I could buy I new one pretty easily. TBD on how this will do in the cold weather, but I assume the sub-30 degree temps might have an impact on range. Will update this review after the first month of riding.
I don't own a Levy scooter but they were extremely helpful and helping me figure out what was wrong with my ninebot max. Definitely will be buying my next one from them
Overall the scooter is good. I wish they had more options in terms of battery sizes. I wanted something with a bit more range than the Levy but didn't need the double capacity of the Plus.
The Levy scooter with Solid tires is a good choice. I think the ride would be much smoother if I got the pneumatic wheels but didn't want to go through the headache of having them installed after the fact.
It’s good. I didn’t talk to anyone at the company personally but the scooter shipped fast and arrived as expected.
It’s ok but really sad that it was made in China. Because of this I will not recommend it to anyone else
After doing some research on E Scooters, I decided go to with the Levy. My reasoning was because I live in NYC where they have a shop. This turned out to be a good decision because I was unable to inflate the tires properly out of the box. After a trip to the Levy Store where the technician inflated the tires to the correct PSI and did a couple of other upgrades, my scooter has be amazing. Thanks to the protected bike lanes my commute time has been cut more than half. If you live in NYC, this is a no brainer.
Ok customer service, shipping was slow. Had to email several times to get status updates or response.
Great product and customer service!
We love this scooter so much we bought a second one. The only thing we noticed is it can struggle going up hill depending your weight.
Love the scooter. Had a issue with the first one because it wasn't going even half of what was quoted distance wise. I ended up bringing it back and no questions asked they swapped it and I paid for the stronger model. I love it. No issues here. And GREAT customer service
I should first say that I have the Levy, not the Levy Plus but it seems to be pretty much the same apart from the longer battery life. I don’t personally need to go more than 10 miles so the Levy is fine for me. Swappable battery pack is really cool though. At some point I will definitely be getting another to keep charged at my office when I start commuting back and forth. Overall I’m pretty happy with the purchase.
I ordered two of your scooters (order 236056) for Christmas and to date I have to say this is the best gift I’ve given. We’re on the older side so zipping around town on these has been a huge lifestyle change and upgrade for us. These ones aren’t too fast to make us feel unsafe, but they certainly aren’t slow. Perfect mix of power and sturdiness that I feel comfortable on them. Thank you!
Great company experiences so far with Levy - I just wish they had more retail stores in the US.. bring one to Chicago!
Love it so far! Still learning how to best optimize the battery power with speed and distance.
Solid company making a good product that does what it says it will do. Good customer service as well.
Súper nice staff. Had a great time!
Levy Electric is rated 4.40 based on 364 reviews