Lexham Insurance Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Lexham Insurance

About Lexham Insurance: Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy

documents delivered on-time
Under an hour
customer service
"I was pleased of customer service and they was able to help me with enquires and sorting my insurance quickly"
"I rang up the number to get a quote on a 125cc motorcycle and it ended up being double to what I was thinking. So I told the woman to leave it for now and I’ll think about it, so I went on the website and put in the exact same details and the quote came up at the price that I was expecting. But apart from that it’s a good company with good insurance."
"I like lexham insurance policy"
"Joined the first year for a decent price. The following year my premium was jacked up by 150 quid, went from 350 to 500. Phoned up and got no real reason why. Went somewhere else got it for 350 again and it was with the same insurance company as the Lexham policy."
"friendly, helpful and very efficient service thank you"
"fast and easy service"
"Between yourselves, Plantec and Marble Arch you have scammed me into paying the full excess as you wouldn't replace the bike until paid but as it was a 50/50 claim we deserve half of the £825 excess back. I have asked endless times but getting cocked about. I will now start a small claim through the courts."
"Pleasant and quick and easy experience, best price and very informative"
"Everything fast and very efficiently"
"Poor and very slow customer service ,very non professional, rude staff,phone staff should be replaced specially the man."
"it is a very good and cheap insurance."
"Very helpful and got a policy set up in no time."
"I have asked for quotes and arranged insurance through Lexham on more than one occasion, and they are a pleasure to deal with. I have spoken to several different people there, and they are all friendly, helpful, and offer sound advice. And their quotes are very competitive too. Highly recommended."
"Just found them to be very expensive and try to milk every last penny whilst having extremely high excess charges too. If I lose my vehicle through theft the excess is so high that I still lose! What is the point of insurance in this case??? All insurances are legalised theft for the normal honest hard working people!"
"Good price to many clauses"
"Easy to use and good value."
"Still waiting for updated policy computing to college we rang about last week could you please send to the I pad thank you"
"I’m really disappointed. I sent two emails fews days ago and anyone replied. I’m waiting for my certificate of insurance one week and I did receive yet. I called and they said you need to wait."
"Great price . Easy to use . Having not ridden for years they were very helpful. Hopefully I don't need you,"
"It’s good and cheap"