Lexham Insurance Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Lexham Insurance

About Lexham Insurance: Established in October 2000 Lexham Insurance was originally formed as a specialist broker handling Moped, Scooter and Motorcycle Insurance. The operation has rapidly expanded and now handles polices for tens of thousands of riders and drivers in the UK and Northern Ireland.

Our UK Call Centre team are highly trained and passionate about their jobs and we believe our First Class Service is unrivalled by our competitors.

01379 646504

enquiries@lexhaminsurance.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how Lexham Insurance made you happy

documents delivered on-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"Disgust to say the least I inform all party's ie broker/insurer that I had previous policy cancellation. And then still cancel my policy due to non disclosure hhhmmm I think some folk have selective hearing as I defenatly informed, them and still have the cheek to ask me to pay in full😳 ye straight away (not)."
"Extremely long phone call to renew my scooter insurance! Should be easier for renewing"
"Quick Easy No downside to service"
"Great attention"
"Helpful, efficient, comprehensive & economical."
"Very Nice..."
"Cheap and reliable"
"Easy, clear and friendly!"
"Seem to be a bunch of cowboys. Send letters saying one thing and then do somin completely different. Took a policy out paying first payment then when you cant take a random payment 11 days later you cancel my insurance!! Try ringing to numbers for you from a letter I receive and no one seems to ever answer the phone!!! Absolute jobs worth...."
"I got everything sorted out quickly and easily. It was easier than I thought it would be. Thanks"
"The guy I dealt with was brilliant,but all I wanted to do was pay the renewal fee.Why did I have to give all my info again ? What went wrong with all the details I gave last year when I took the policy out ?"
"Very helpful call handler very informative."
"Great company ever"
"Having to call you to discuss our renewal is ridiculous. We are in 2019, please have it done thru the web."
"Very good,thank you!!! Recommend"
"Very good excellent service"
"My quote was dealt with both quickly and efficiently, excellent price, received printed copies as requested the next day, great service."
"very good"