Look after My Bills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Look after My Bills

Tell us how Look after My Bills made you happy
They messed up switching my supply to a far more expensive tariff to a company with awful customer service reviews with large exit fees so i cant change back. They switch me mid contract with my old supplier costing me huge exit fees. They lied saying I would save over £200 by switching when in fact I was moved onto a dearer tariff. They pocketed a huge commission for switching me and weren't prepared to do anything at all to correct things. They don't switch you to the cheapest supplier or the the best supplier. You have no control over who they switch you to and they are far,far more difficult to deal with then sorting things yourself. There is no reason to use this company, it is far quicker, easier and cheaper to switch yourself! Give control of your energy supply and bank details to these guys at your peril!
These outragous scammers set up a switch with my bank details without my authorisation and my consent using an address i lived at 6years ago...go compare now own this company and gave my bank details to Utility Point who have now extracted money from my bank today.. I didnt give out my detail or request a switch in any shape or form so fraud investigation is now involved... The sheepish complaints manager was pathetic an couldnt explain how they had got my detail.. Dont use this fraudster company and to Mathew Crummack tick tock
Absolutely hopeless. I have cancelled my subscription after multiple cock-ups. When you cancel your subscription they ask you to send an e-mail with CANCELLATION in the subject line, giving your name, dob, first line of address and postcode, and reason (only one, they must hope) for cancellation. As soon as I'd done that I got an automated response from them asking for my name, dob, and first line of address. That just about sums up how useless they are.
Switched me to an unknown supplier, however they only switched my gas and no my electric. I ended up paying more and they communication is terrible. They take no responsibility. Avoid at all costs.
Made a complete mess of my first switch. Only managed to switch the gas and I ended up with gas from one provider and electricity from the old one, meaning I missed out on the lower, dual tarrifs from both! They finally managed to get both switched, after about three months, then a week later they tried to switch me back to my old supplier. Customer support was pathetic.
This is an appalling company, they are interested only in making money from commission and will switch you to any company who will pay them, they are not interested in saving money for customers; even worse they will ignore your requests to close your account and will continue to try to switch you to a bad deal. Legal action may be the only way ton stop this.
Have been constantly harassed by these people after an initial rubbish experience and shambles after a switch. I cancelled and went elsewhere after a debacle and they have harassed me with at least 3 emails and 3 texts saying they will effect a switch unless they hear otherwise.
I have gone back 3 times to confirm I want nothing more to do with them and they keep teensy g the same email saying they are going to switch me. Infuriating. A bunch of cowboys
Very poor. Never would recommend.
No Reply to Support email
Set up a direct debit for a house I have not lived at for almost 2 years, no reply from the support at lookaftermybills.com email address after more than a week.
They don’t go with the cheapest but state only people they trust (think they only trust people who pay them commission)
Look After My BIlls has been sold to Go Compare. It's no longer the cutting edge service it claimed to be, it's just another broker trying to make a commission. Stay away. do it yourself, it's not too difficult
Not good... poor customer support... attempted switch of my energy from our existing provider and I've ended up paying the utility charges of a different property and my own.... This has affected my credit rating as I'm now being charged for utilities by two different providers which I'm not paying...
I got a flow of emails telling me that they were looking for a better deal for me. Finally they emailed me to say that a switch was under way and that I had 14 days to cancel. I checked out the proposed new supplier on line and decided to cancel (we're waiting for LAMB to action this).

We were not entirely confident about the quality of customer service from the new supplier, there are reports on the web of its customers having difficulty getting refunds when they have overpaid their account. Service from our current supplier has been exemplary.

Incidentally, none of the other price comparison sites threw up any offers from the new supplier which we thought was, shall we say, interesting.

We were also not sure what role LAMB might play if the switch went wrong for any reason. If they are just brokers, then they will do nothing and we would have a mess to clear up - see other comments on here.

Too risky all round, best do this sort of thing yourself, it's not very difficult.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I did'nt know they shared my details with 3rd partys, finished up with an unknown company ( to me) telling me they had set up dd for my gas supply at a cost that was more than I was paying for dual fuel with my old provider! Complete nightmare to cancel , gone back to my old provider AND SAVED MONEY. Do not use this company.
denied my amazon voucher for joining up as they said I didn't click on the link correctly so I am signed up to a new energy company which costs me £30 to leave and look after my bills shafted me badly as they refuse to honour my voucher and they made money by switching me so they are pleased and don't care about there customers..very rude and unhelpful staff..SO BECAREFUL AS THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE BEING DENIED THE AMAZON GIFT VOUCHER..
Complete waste of time. Won't accept any responsibility for their actions. Should have switched both energies but only electric switched. Three months later we are hit with a bill for over £350 from our previous supplier. Their customer service is a joke.
Utilities switched at end of March, I then discovered that BOTH companies took payment in March and then April, meaning that I made an extra 2 payments and was approx. £100 out of pocket.
Complained to LookAfterMyBills who took some time to reply, made a few glib remarks and did no more. The moral ? If things go wrong with a switch, youre pretty much on your own!
That's me out...
Easy to transition but the vendor that we’ve moved to has quite a clunky website and no app!
Hey Look Bill
I registered with Look After My Bills nearly six months ago and now I'm paying more than I've ever paid. In the six months since they signed me up to Together Energy I've never received a bill even though I submitted meter readings. I wish I'd never heard of Look After My Bills, what an absolute joke of a company. Steve
Poor communication from Look After My bills. Poor response to e-mails and there is no portal to view process etc
Look after My Bills is rated 4.32 based on 616 reviews