Makari Reviews

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

877-942-3288

info@makari.com

Tell us how Makari made you happy
Silvana Vasconcelos
I love using your products. It makes my skin smooth, soft and glowing.
great product,highly recommanded
Good quality
Good product and very happy. Thanks
Good communication from the company about my order and received when I was told it will be delivered
Nice product
Very disappointed i ordered my products from makari almost $300 i never received my products when i call them i don't get chance to talk to anyone it been 3 weeks
Not happy with my last order
I was pleased to receive my order in Europe. Although it was late, customer service helped me by making sure that I receive my shipment. They were very helpful especially Nana, the supervisor.
Shipping is too expensive. The products are good. Shipping should be free since the products are pricey.
The product is very effective in brightening skin tone and clearing stretch marks. I will definitely order it again and recommend it to my friends.
Very good
I ordered 4 items and 2 of the items delivered were wrong. I contacted customer service via email and WhatsApp and was told they are confirming with the warehouse. It’s been 2 weeks and I have not gotten a response. I do not need the wrong items delivered and ready to return them but PLEASE send the items I ordered and paid for.
Lovely products
I have been using Makari for 2 years now..and I’m supper pleased with the way my skin looks and feels now.
Amazing Product! will buy again!
Have been using Makari products for a while and I see changes everyday, I use to have dark spots on my face and a very dry skin, my face is all cleared up and my skin is glowing.
Beware. The website recommends you to use their introduction line, such as naturalle carotonic before using their other products. But even their weakest line can ruin your skin. The Carotonic line which I thought was safe lighten me up extremely fast but then I noticed uneven skin tone between the face cream and body. Once you stop using the product, your skin immediately revert to worse than before. Also, based on my interaction with this company, they don’t care much about customer service either. This review will be way too long if I go into details. Try at your own risk .
I paid for express n still not gotten it
Makari desuise is a very good product, I used it and I see a rapid positive change on my skin,I will continue using it,
Makari is rated 4.33 based on 2,893 reviews