Makari Reviews

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

877-942-3288

info@makari.com

Tell us how Makari made you happy
I am so happy with the results of this product. Use as directed and you will not be disappointed
I STRONGLY DO NOT RECOMMEND MAKARI SCAMMING FRAUD COMPANY TO ANYBODY I HAVE ATTACHED PROOF OF OUR MAILS ON HOW THEY SCAMMED ME AND NO LONGER REPLYING Do not waste your money placing a big order I recently ordered an item worth £128+ odd in total including tax and delivery protection I never received my tracking order to chase up my order all I ever got was a mail saying they’ve delivered my parcel so I contacted makari through the email they attached on the site because I haven’t received my order and makari ignored the living life out of me until I started a chat through the live chat box on their site that’s when somebody from their team replied to my mail and pretended that they’re sorry I haven’t received my order and that they’ll chase it up and send me a new order (bullshit they made me run after them stressing all week for something I’m rightly owned as I paid for my item and delivery protection you’d think they’ll trace this up and find out where my item was left at as it’s clearly not with me or neighbours) Makari wanted me to wait for 5 more days which I did just to find out they are basically scammers who don’t care for their customers and their orders they said somebody else would get back to me just for them to pass me on to the company who was meant to deliver my item and failed to do so! The company then told me to report this to the police to get a incident number and get back to them to proceed this. I called 101 and explained to them what stressful weeks I’ve been going through with makari the police then told me that I should infact contact makari directly as that’s who I placed my order with or my bank! I then contacted makari to tell them what the police said and guess what? I was ignored and back to square one! I had to call my bank to explain and my bank then advised me again to contact makari to get my item or my money back before they step in and guess what? Makari ignored me again now I have to waste more money going into the bank with proof of everything next week And today makari had the audacity to send me an email to leave them a bloody feedback without even replying to my last mail in regards to my order not being received so yes I do not recommend these scammers to nobody but if you want to shop from them? Do it at your own risk This feedback is left on 27/11/2021 at 13:00 by an unsatisfied customer who’s been neglected by this company and scammed by them for weeks now
Have been using Makari products for almost ten years now and l have no regret at all, though expensive but it worth the money.
Fast delivery and great products.
Thank you for the quick delivery and the package was well packed, no any damage in any form. My best body treat so far…….kudos guys💪🏽😍
I just started using it about two weeks ago and I can say I have seen a huge difference,so far so good I will still come back to review ,but for now I’m loving it.
I buy soap, lotion and glycerin on November 11. Until now, I didn’t receive my package.I call so many time no body can help me .
Very satisfied
I got bad result. Acne/Eczema all over my face .I had use the same product in pass I was pleased with but this time I wasn’t lucky.
I am very disappointed in Makari as i write this review. I am a 10 year faithful customer of Makari and i have used the Voile du Corps lotion all those years. My recent purchase of two bottles of the Voile du Corps was a huge disappointment coupled with frustration as i first noticed that the smelled was just different and the writings on the front of the bottles are now in French( no longer called ‘ voile du corps’ but Lotion pour mains et corps’ which is a poor french translation). When you order online the bottle appears with the name Voile de Corps and when you receive it, it has a different name.The worst thing was that i started developing a rash all over my skin accompanied with unbereable itching. I thought it was an allergic reaction to a soap that i was using at the time, which i immediately stopped, but that didn’t help. The itching continued as it didn’t come to my mind to stop Makari. Mind you as soon as i stop the lotion the itching and rash were gone. I decided to do some digging on the ingredients , that’s when i realized that many of the ingredients that they list on the bottles are not listed on their website as part of the ingredients ( Hydrolyzed wheat, Butyphenyl, Hexyl Cinnamal,Linalool for instance). Another big change i noticed is that the current Voile du corps is lightening, which was not the case on past versions. This is a very sneaky way of changing products, if you happened to change some ingredients or started a different product line just be transparent with your customers. I will be definitely contacting your Corporate! A very disappointed customer that will no longer buy your products , i would have rated with a zero star if that option was given and posted a picture of my rash and the differences on the bottles so that customers could see.
Great customer service. I like their products too.
Great products and affordable prices. The difference is pretty noticeable!
Exactly what i needed
I llove makari I dont use any other product.
its the best. my skin glows daily with Makari cream and soap.
Leave my skin clean and smooth
I got my order quiet on time, thanks to makari
It's ok good cream
First the scent is so good. And works well for my skin.
I love it make my skin look good and beautiful
Makari is rated 4.30 based on 4,139 reviews