Makari Reviews

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

877-942-3288

info@makari.com

Tell us how Makari made you happy
Excellent produit
I love the products
I loved the smell, I noticed changings to my skin within a week, smoother and glow.
Makari 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Product takes way too long to be delivered within the East Coast region. There can also be bigger size/volume size for the Body Beautifying Milk and Caviar Glycerin so it will last a little bit longer.
Started seeing results within two weeks of using the exfoliating body wash, velvet rose advanced intense smoothing body lotion, the serums and day and night radiance cream. I love how young, beautiful and smooth my skin looks with the glow.
The shipment is bad.it takes too long.paying for shipping at least should speed up the process .you are the worst sellers of makari
Makari skincare products are very good products, and I love it coz it clears discolorations, gives an even smoothie skin tones. delivery is on time and no extra fee charges😊😍
I have been using the Carotonic Extreme Toning Serum just over 2 weeks and I have seen the results. I suffered from dark under eye circles and dark spots on my face. All the dark circles and spots have evened out and people have been making comments about my flawless and tone freshed face. In addition I am also using the carotonic soap and face cream. Finally thanks to MAKARI I now have flawless toned face. I am one very happy customer
The products looks good, the package is fantastic which made me excited when I got it, unfortunately it didn't work for me infact I look darker with break outs even after getting d multi action extrem and the clarifying serum which seem to be my last hope really don't know what to do at moment.
My wife loves your products. Your shipping to here (Philippines) was super fast, even in this time of pandemic. Thanks.
Hello, my sunscreen for face I bought doesn’t have the tube to pump the cream out of the bottle. Just the cover over the bottle. How do I get it back to you for exchange please
Works well on my sensitive skin. I believe this will be my only skin care product
Just amazing, I have been using this product for years but now as I find the direct website to buy my products Ism more happier and satisfied. Thank you for your good quality of product
I bought Makari Toning Gel & Multi action extreme serum to treat dark spots and uneven tone on my face.I received my order on March 31 . The shipping was every fast. I started to apply the products the same day and now after a week I can see a big improvement. The dark spot has reduced 50% and my face more smooth with an almost even tone.I love it!
Skin feels soft and what a glow!
Been using Makari products for sometime now and I love everything about it.
Honest review from a satisfied customer and not sponsored. As one who struggled with uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation for years,I used lots of products without success.I purchased makari Carotonic lotion,glycerine,serum&the clarifying serum which have given impressive results.I feel I found skin products which I will stick to. I recommend makari products,just know your skin type and follow product advice for efficacy.
Great 👍
Great products, customer service and fast delivery.
Very nice product