Mihenna LLC Reviews

Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 3rd September 2020
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 8th May 2020
Michelle Martinez
More Photos & Videos
I had to let this product sit overnight to stain dark enough but after that they look amazing! Love it!
Works so well - very realistic! Lasts several days depending on how much you wash your face.
Still haven’t received it been 24 days since I ordered it
Looks very natural
never received my parcel, it’s been 1 month now...
but they refunded my kit so good customer service
This was a bonding project for my daughter and I, we love it! The only thing that would be better would be reusable stencils!
Works perfectly!
Facile à utiliser, une belle quantité qui va durer longtemps !! Ne vous fier par à la couleur après 2h car la couleur continu de changer et au final est super belle 24h plus tard !
Arrived quickly and quality made!
I love the freckle henna kit! Excellent product give me rly cute freckles. The shop owner is also really responsive & helped me quickly modify my order :)
I loved it so much!
The second cone was far better than the first cone. I have ordered more cones. They are easier I think to use. I do get a veery small rash but it goes away after awhile.
I will continue to use the MiHenna cones. Thank you.

It really takes a lot of practice to use them. But the old saying still goes in that practice makes perfect.

Customer service is great!
I love the coconut oil.
My daughter and I used it for faux freckles and for arm art , very pretty and great quality best henna I’ve used yet. Would definitely recommend. Thank you!
Quick delivery!
I ordered from them for the first time about a month ago and the first package never got here. I emailed them then I was sent a second package that was destroyed with Henna everywhere when I emailed them again and they have to send me a third package for the third package came without the coconut oil and stencils.
After a little trial and error I got the hang of it. The instructions are clear but could have a little more detail other wise perfect for beginners and people looking to dabble or even do it all the time.
Mihenna works well but it takes a lot longer than that instructions say to leave a stain. It says in the directions wear the henna anywhere between 2 hours-12 hours depending on how dark you want the stain. I am slightly tan right now, but overall have light skin & after keeping the henna on for 3 hours I saw absolutely no stain at all. After about 6 hours there was a light brown stain but for best results I kept the henna on for about 9 hours. Once I got the stain as dark as I wanted it the freckles were very cute & lasted about a week.
excellent! people think they're real and lots of compliments. very realistic and worth it!
Loved using Mihenna and would definitely recommend to everyone. Takes a day or two before freckles lose the orange tint but still great!!
Mihenna LLC is rated 4.21 based on 142 reviews