Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

Thomas M
Miniature Market 5 star review on 11th April 2021
Jaidynn F
Outstanding customer service!
Very fast processing and shipping! Prices are competitive and they always have good deals. Games are packed well.
Great Merchant. They are fast, friendly, and always helpful. Shipping is quick and have yet to have a problem with an order. Recommend to everyone!
I like the selection, I can get everything I want here.
Fast shipping! (Of instock items)
Used multiple times, love this shop
Orders are fulfilled promptly. Customer service very responsive.
Easy service, quick shipping times, great selection!
Miniature Market has been my gaming go-to for a year or so now, and the vast majority of the time they've got what I need and their service is great. But, more importantly for me, it's how they handle the very rare hiccup that occurs. They've been super responsive and helpful when I've run into issues, and that's the best gauge of someone I want to do business with, honestly, so keep up the great work!
Love Miniature Market, they have great inventory and reasonable prices.
The decks arrived when promised and I really like the decks in spite of the mixed reviews I have heard. The red deck especially as it is very close to a deck I use to win a lot. I would recommend the decks and Miniature Market any time!
Great service and a great price,what more could you want.
The variety of shades in this set is fantastic. Great quality and the flow very nice
Great place to get awesome board games!
This is where I go to get all my miniatures. Cheaper than anywhere else. Customer service is fast to respond.
Overall a good experience, timely too. I didn't wait more than a week to receive them. Definitely ordering from MM in the future :)
Got it in a timely manner. It was un damaged and the service was great which is why I keep coming back.
I am absolutely in love with the miniatures I got and cannot wait to see my players faces when I put them on the table. The details are amazing and they were delivered to me way earlier than expected even though I don‘t live in the US. I will definitely order more and alreay have my eye on the new snowbound set.
they had products in stock that weren't elsewhere!
Amazing service and very quick delivery. My go to place for games!
Miniature Market is rated 4.84 based on 2,669 reviews