Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

Miniature Market 5 star review on 15th November 2022
Matt B
Miniature Market 5 star review on 15th November 2022
Matt B
Great size, great glare resistance, and great shuffle feel.
I have grown really fond of Miniature Market. I have just placed my 3rd order with them now and I only discovered them less than a month ago!
Miniature Market provided an awesome shopping experience. They had this expansion at a price well below everyone else, including Amazon. They ran a sale on shipping which put me over the threshold from browsing to buying. I’m definitely a repeat customer!
Great prices and fast, well priced, shipping.
I got nothing but love for miniature Market. Great website, smooth delivery and great communications!
Always provides fantastic service! They are my go-to spot for TTRPG and board game content thanks to their great stock and efficient service. Even now, after moving facilities, they are still getting my products to me incredibly quickly
Best place to get board games!
Always great deals and usually pretty quick shipping times!
Miniature Market is the go-to website to find miniatures you can't get in stores. Great variety, good quality and, fantastic sales.
Thank you for the order, but it can be much faster to deliver.
Good company
I am a fan of the character and the game design around it. I wanted to give it more stars but I honestly cant for only delivering one character when they could have easily added two more (carnage and screech would have been obvious). I dont think this is a habit they should continue, but the character is great and art is amazing.
Took some time for them to ship. Inquired about figures/cards not being pictured with battlemaps and if they were included. The response was that they were NOT included. However, ordering them before the inquiry, I was patient and was happy to see they were included.
Great service and prices! Sometimes there was delays in shipping product of months when they moved to a new location and also something I ordered and paid for wasn't shipped and they then told me that they couldn't find it in inventory and they refunded me for it.
Have been looking for a one stop shop for games and miniatures, Miniature Market is now my go to for everything gaming.
Great model and fast shipping from MM.
Wide variety of minis. Good prices. Relatively quick delivery ( I used the cheapest snail mail option for shipping).
Came in great condition and ready to fill out my ranks
Miniature Market is the best. I know that I'm going to have a great selection at a great price.
Great customer service with a quick response to my email as well as fast delivery and great prices. Good packaging for shipping so I know that my miniatures won't be damaged
Miniature Market is rated 4.9 based on 22,876 reviews