Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

Jarod H
Miniature Market 2 star review on 9th August 2022
Scott M
1999
I have one problem with MM.. I need one closer to me. Staff is eager to help . Prices are low for me to get more for my money. Most up to date products. Love the store
Having a major gaming retailer in my area is amazing. Prices are second to none. Both of their local stores are welcoming and friendly. Huge amount of stock choices.
Miniature Market always delivers promptly and tend to have really great prices that it makes it difficult to buy anywhere else.
Excellent company! I always buy games with shipping to Brazil. I've never had any problems and they always arrive well packaged.
Clean website, easy checkout. Items were well packaged and delivery was quick once shipped. Tracking was reliable. Had to take a star off this review because the order was delayed a week due to a warehouse move and that delay was not communicated before placing the order. I assume that's a rare occurrence so don't let it dissuade you!
Cool stuff
As usual I had a great experience at my local store in St. Peters. They are helpful and knowledgeable. I have been gaming for over forty years and this is the best store I have done business with.
pretty much my go to store for games minis for team Yankee Star wars and macic the gathering good selection good prices lower than MRSP and they have some really good sales so keep your eyes peeled for those
Miniature Market has very reasonable prices and frequently has great sales. Overall, very satisfied with their site and product offering.
They’ve always got a ton of stuff to choose from, and their sales are great!
The clear plastic works extremely well for air elementsls--no need to paint, just pop from the package and go.
Great price, fast delivery
Miniature Market is my go-to store for minis and board games. I live several states away from any of their locations and I’ve still always had fast shipping and good experiences.
Great service, great selection, great prices, fast shipping, secure shopping. Did I miss anything?
I was happy to see the whip in the 2nd mini’s hand. I have a pc that has a bard with a long sword and whip dual wield. A little snip and model glue with the two made the perfect mini for that pc
Highly competitive pricing, excellent in store stock, and a pretty solid online presence. I wish I lived closer to shop in person more, but my wallet is glad I don't. 😄
I love every options i grab through miniature market and they even helped me with a shipping issue. Extremely satisfied.
Shipping was fast and it was packaged nicely! Super sweet Imperial Seal playmat!
Always impressed with Miniature Market. They typically have all the hot releases and at an extremely competitive price. Deliveries are relatively quick and shipping is not that expensive and free if over $100.
Miniature Market has great prices, a great selection of products, and responsive customer service. However, for those of us with more conservative viewpoints, it's a little bothersome to see some extremely left-leaning graphic T-shirts for sale. That is off-putting to me.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Miniature Market supports customers and employees and their right to choose their individual beliefs and freedoms. We have not, and will not, make any political statements regarding past or present situations. We believe we are here to bring happiness, joy, and fun to each and every individual. We want everyone to feel welcome and at home whenever they interact with us!
Miniature Market is rated 4.9 based on 21,106 reviews