MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

It's only been a month, but so far I'm very happy with Mobile Help
No problems
I like it
Thankfully I have not had to actually use my Mobile Help yet. However the technical Dept. Was very good at helping set my unit up and were very courteous.
I was very pleased with the assistance I have received... very helpful staff...
While I do not expect to fall, and no one does. It was a little worrisome that I might until I got my necklace. Now I know that help is on the way soon. Customer service is the best! They should give classes to business about how to treat a customer. There is nothing they did not think of for me.
i ordered MobileHelp because i had a very scary event in my home where i live alone. I had a vein rupture in my leg i could not stopped the heavy flow of blood spurting out of my leg i had to 1st get to my phone to call 911 for help and then 2nd get to my door to unlock it for them to get in . once in ems stopped the rupture and rush me to hospital. the day i got home i called MobileHelp i now know I dont have to worry about getting help . i dont have to find my phone or try to get to my door to unlock it i just push the button on my necklace and its all done for me . i now listen to my children they for years have wanted me to get this system and i would say no im fine i can take care of emergency if one happens . i was so wrong so if you think like i did you will be fine and can take care of issues by your self please think again after reading my reveiw
Came highly recommended and I couldn't be happier
This process was easy and the customer service was excellent
So far so good, thankfully, I haven’t had to use your service. It does give me a sense of security.
It is good to know I can get Help. The Rep's were GREAT
Oh, what a comfort to find some freedom again. Your system gave that back to me. Yesterday I put my mobile device in my bag and drove my car! The wall button is by my shower, and I put on my wrist button on as soon as I'm up in the morning. I feel safe again, thanks to your devices. Since living alone, your like having a guardian watch out for me. Thanks for being there for me.
It's easy to use and easy to test the equipment. I am particularly fond of the "on the go" feature where MobileHelp can find me wherever I am. I also don't mistakenly hit the button nor does it go off if I accidentally drop it like other systems do. And very importantly, the cost factor is very reasonable.
Received my DUO system in record time. I was very happy on how easy it was to set up and executing the Test Proceedure. The test was sucessful and I am looking forward having this system around due to the various hours my Son and Daughter work during the week. I am 72 going on 73 and this will give me the confidence and the safety while they are at work. I also recommend the lockbox so if there is a situation and the EMT's are called then you will not have to pay for a broken door or window after the emergency has passed
Fortunately I have not had to use my MobileHelp service, but I have nothing but praise for the courtesy and thorough information that I received when I called to inquire about this service. I don’t know if you are the Robert with whom I spoke, but he couldn’t have been nicer or more helpful. The equipment was delivered much sooner than I had expected, for which I was pleased. The service was recommended to me by Eleanor Fielder, and I was told that she would get a $200 reward for the recommendation, but I haven’t spoken to her so I don’t know if she received it. I have since recommended the service to a friend, but I don’t know if she selected the service. Thank you for your courtesy, information, and promptness. Nancy Galatas
So far so good and my family now sleep better mowing I am safe!
Verrrry easy to set up; even for non tech people like me. Quick responses from base. Very cleverly thought out. Best to go all out if a system like this is needed.
We have been very satisfied with the MobileHelp service. They were very helpful with the set up and confirming that all of their products worked as expected. They were very patient in describing what to expect and where to place the mobile device.
I am very active.I feel safe on the go with Mobile help
MobileHelp staff has been very prompt in answering questions and reacting to alarms, and they have done so with patience and friendly responses. Could not be happier
MobileHelp is rated 4.71 based on 2,664 reviews