MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

Have only had it a short time but twice I set it off acciendenly and the answered right away. Both time I with their help was able to cancel the call.
We studied all systems of this category until we felt that MobileHelp was best suited to our needs. Polite and informative on the phone, we decided on the Mobile Duo System. This includes two mobile devices, with belt-clip cases, two wrist buttons, one button to wall-mount, and a fall detector on an adjustable "necklace". Easy to periodically test. Accidentally dropped the fall detector, which caused an immediate alert, which was easy to cancel. The equipment seems to be top quality. No interference with my pacemaker. So far, I love the whole system.
It has helped my mother get help after falling
Very happy! Great customer service.
Although I have just been with Mobile Help for less than a month it certainly is much better interpersonally than the one I dropped after 10 years.Set up was made so easy and my first "low battery" problem was taken care of by phone with Michael.
Got this for my Mom it makes her feel safer and gives me piece of mind that she has it.
Great customer service from ordering to set up and testing.
I love my MobileHelp and feel more secure as I know help is just a "button press away" when I most need it. Thanks for the peace of mind you give to me.
Redding, CA
We have not had a fall or an emergency as of yet and I hope we don't, however we found out that the response time is very fast. The button was pushed by accident and we didn't respond fast enough and we had the police at the door checking to see if everything was ok..
Not mush to say, I haven't used it. I feel more secure having it.
They were very prompt at delivering the Mobil help device but where I live I can’t get a signal so I’m returning the product. They were very prompt in sending me a return label for a refund.
Every representative I spoke was wonderful, knew the product, and very helpful y
Working well now that I use the bracelet during the night.
I like the way they approached me when I called to ask questions. They called me one time when I hadn't pressed the button. I suppose they were needing to make sure I knew how to turn it off if I accidentally press button.
They’re all here when you needed them,even if same thing falls down
From yours hands and made a noise
Mobielehelp starts talking to you!
ITS a MUST HAVE Thinkingabout it
Great to not worry about falling if I'm not at home.
I am retired and live alone. My children were concerned that I may fall down and not be able to get up. MobileHelp gives me the security that I am not alone with necklace and the wrist band features that they give you with the lockbox. Makes me feel very good and my children are relieved of the anxiety of Mom living alone. I have not had to use it, but I know I am going to be alright if I do have to use it.
Easy to use and understand, thanks
Excellent service! Sales representative was very knowledgeable and helpful in helping us select an appropriate system. Equipment is easy to set up and use. My 90-year-old father set up his own system without any issues.
I APPRECIATE MY DEVICE. I CAN DEPEND ON IT. WITH THREE OPTIONS AT MY DISPOSAL, I'M NEVER AT A LOSS FOR SOMETHING TO HELP ME. THANKS FOR YOUR EFFICIENT COMPANY. I APPRECIATE YOKU
MobileHelp is rated 4.70 based on 2,645 reviews