MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

Working well now that I use the bracelet during the night.
I like the way they approached me when I called to ask questions. They called me one time when I hadn't pressed the button. I suppose they were needing to make sure I knew how to turn it off if I accidentally press button.
They’re all here when you needed them,even if same thing falls down
From yours hands and made a noise
Mobielehelp starts talking to you!
ITS a MUST HAVE Thinkingabout it
Great to not worry about falling if I'm not at home.
I am retired and live alone. My children were concerned that I may fall down and not be able to get up. MobileHelp gives me the security that I am not alone with necklace and the wrist band features that they give you with the lockbox. Makes me feel very good and my children are relieved of the anxiety of Mom living alone. I have not had to use it, but I know I am going to be alright if I do have to use it.
Easy to use and understand, thanks
Excellent service! Sales representative was very knowledgeable and helpful in helping us select an appropriate system. Equipment is easy to set up and use. My 90-year-old father set up his own system without any issues.
I APPRECIATE MY DEVICE. I CAN DEPEND ON IT. WITH THREE OPTIONS AT MY DISPOSAL, I'M NEVER AT A LOSS FOR SOMETHING TO HELP ME. THANKS FOR YOUR EFFICIENT COMPANY. I APPRECIATE YOKU
My uncle feels connected since getting the unit, our family is far less stressful knowing he has the fall detection button. What a wonderful difference knowing MobileHelp is just a touch away. God Bless

Nephew Doc
Makes me feel secure
Terrific response team in a very short tome
Very satisfy doing a great job ,keep up the good work!
Purchased for my dad, have not had to use it but everyone was very patient during setup
Excellent service
since the time i contacted mobilehelp it has been a smooth process. the equipment is easy to get operating and when you call customer service the results are fast and courteous. i am very glad i switched from my other service for 10 years. john massis.
Haven’t had a chance to use it. But it functions real well.
I am very happy with mobilHelp, they are pompte and efficient and very helpful, I highly recommend them highly.
Mobilehelp gives me security in these times of insecurity by giving me instant access to help. Invaluable!!
Yes you do a great job mahalo
Thank you I received my MOBILEHELP just in time for stay in . Thank you thank you.
MobileHelp is rated 4.70 based on 2,633 reviews