MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

I had this new service for only 2 days when I fell in a store. It automatically went off and dispatched fire department. Thanks for being there for me... Dolores (Dee) Kurtz
I wanted to order the wristband thing for my dad but cannot find how to on your site or my account.
They made the process very easy and have been so kind to my mom who accidentally triggered the call button twice. No issues great support
The health care proxy of a close friend who is 81 and lives alone suggested that she get a life line. She resisted (ordered one and sent it back) so I decided to look into them. She had done the research and I selected MobileHelp, telling the salesperson that I wanted the “Cadillac model.” Once I got it, my friend followed. I think it is the best on the market. I have fallen once since I got it doing something stupid at the pool (got up without a problem) but the fact that I fell convinced me that I had done the right thing in also getting one for myself. It does provide a sense of security which I think is important. It was easy to set up and is, I think, easy to use.
you have asked for this info: Key...behind 3 statuettes near door (two ST. Francis-One Gnome) Person to call...Beth Hatcher (919-896-5243) Polly Knott (919-496-4975 home) (919-368-6166 mobile) Lindsay Pittman (919-671-6025)
A nightmare getting the equipment from Fedex. Lost the first shipment. Missed the next one which was supposedly to be overnight by 24 hours.
Waited 45 minutes on hold since I didn’t have an emergency, just some questions. Hope if I do have an emergency, the answer sooner!
I WAS SEEKING A DEVICE THAT INCORPORATED BOTH AN EMERGENCY CALL BUTTON AND A FALL DECTOR. I WAS ASSURED BY THE SALES AHENT WITH WHOM I SPOKE THAT YOUR DEVICE PROVIDED THESE FEATURES. WHEN THE DEVICE WAS RECEIVED IT HAD SEPARATE EMERGENCE CALL BUTON AND SEPARATE FALL DETECTOR. IT DID NOT MEET MY REQUIREMENTS AND WAS MISREPRESENTED BY YOUR SALES AGENT.
Well, the sales person was great. The equipment box arrived with the seal broken. I called to tell Mobile Help and they verified each component. I would have thought they would have taken the broken box and resent me an equipment that was not tampered with. But no, they did not nor did they offer. One thing they stressed a lot was to call a number to get help setup and test out the equipment. I called, got only automated operators, and was told that I can leave my contact info and someone would call me right back and i would never lose my spot in the line. No one called, it has now been 1 month and no one has called. I had to setup it up on my own. So, the sales experience was easy, support and onboarding was unexceptional in fact contrary to what they said. I hope the machine is setup correct, I still do not know. I may not renew my service after this year.
Have not used it since my wife with dementia set off the alarm. Still will use it. Louis
I had a problem with my iPhone. Person fixed it for me.
I've only had it for less than a month. It was easy yo set up though.
Never told us unit must be charged daily. Wife fell, broke her hip and unit didn’t work.
This is a good product but... GPS works off the satallite. The voice part is over a cell tower. ATT at that. In New England the maps show excellent coverage but... it can't show all the nooks & cranny where there is no service. I needed something that could be used if my folks were out for a ride (sometimes all day).
HAVE NOT YET SET IT UP!
Not impressed. How can you text me asking if I could receive a call, I say yes. Y’all call then you put me on hold. Seriously can’t wait not to renew
I do feel safer having this device with me but have found it is very tempermental and I have accidently hit the fall button and alerted company, Not happy about this feature.
I called several times and was assured that u had d for sale a small pendant that does everything as well as fall detection. U guys said that this mini does not need any additional base station. Mobil guardian has one. So after talking with I several times I was assured that u have received this new gismo. So I sent money and got one. Just before opening it I was told that u guys are still waiting for the new one to arrive so I returned the mini u guys sent. Let me know when and if U get this new version. 🔝925 8907999 the many people I talked to each of them had a different answer re the new Guardian. One said it arrived another on the way. I spent definitely to Much energy on this. U can call me if U wish providing that the new mini arrivec
I can’t help you much as I have not used it yet. It is a comfort to have tho.
MobileHelp is rated 4.69 based on 2,682 reviews