Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobiles.co.uk
Under an hour
customer service
Too soon to say to much but so far has been smooth, choose the phone and contract which suited me best and I received the phone the next day, and changed my number over from my old phone today, it was the cheapest plan I could find on iPhone 11 and it’s the 1st time in 13 years I’ve changed providers, so I’ve got my fingers crossed I’ve made the right choice
(Apple IPhone 11 128GB Purple) - Posted 2 days ago
customer service very helpful, got a iphone 7 plus with bad credit, next day delivery would deffo be back when needed
(Apple IPhone 7 Plus 32GB Rose Gold) - Posted 2 days ago
Good deal and prompt, efficient service.
My order was dealt with quickly and without any issue. My new phone arrived the day after the order was placed.
(Google Pixel 4 64GB Just Black) - Posted 2 days ago
Easy and straight forward, and definitely best value I could find.
(Apple IPhone 8 64GB Gold) - Posted 2 days ago
Quick delivery and good communication
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Black) - Posted 2 days ago
I don’t normally write reviews but felt I had to as I discovered this site via Money Saving Expert when I was looking for a new iPhone. They had the best deals I could find anywhere with plenty of choice of phones and networks. Buying the phone was so simple and delivery was next day. I’ve told all my family and friends about them for their next phones. Thanks!
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Black) - Posted 3 days ago
Excellent, only not 5 star as the phone I ordered was not in stock, but phoned up customer services and it was then back in stock? Second time i have purchased from Mobiles.co.uk and will use again for my next phone.
(Huawei P30 Pro 128GB Mystic Blue) - Posted 3 days ago
Very pleased the service from Mobiles.co.uk Their website is easy to navigate and my new phone was delivered exactly as specified. Spot on!
(Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB Prism Black) - Posted 3 days ago
Very good deals and came the next day which was great
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Black) - Posted 3 days ago
Very efficient, phone arrived the next day. Sign up process was hassle free
Quick easy process
Next day service - all as described - 10/10
(Apple IPhone 11 Pro 64GB Space Grey) - Posted 3 days ago
Very fast service, received my phone the next day and agents are very helpful if there is any difficulties.
(Google Pixel 4 XL 64GB Clearly White) - Posted 3 days ago
Excellent service and delivered on time as promised.
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB Coral) - Posted 3 days ago
Really easy to order my new phone with sim contract and arrived exactly when it said it would with no issues.
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Purple) - Posted 3 days ago
I always buy my phone contract from here. Consistently competitive deals and always cheaper than the retailers.
(Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB Prism Silver) - Posted 3 days ago
Great service and price!
(Google Pixel 4 64GB Just Black) - Posted 3 days ago
Cheaper than leading company's. Quick 1hour delivery service. Great service.
(Google Pixel 4 64GB Clearly White) - Posted 3 days ago
So far Mobiles.co.uk have been great. My phone was delivered next day and I was able to use it immediately. They emailed continuously to let me know what was happening and when I could expect my phone. I would highly recommend them.
(Apple IPhone 8 64GB Gold) - Posted 3 days ago