Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobiles.co.uk
I came across this page while searching for a new phone contract for myself and my husband and I found the process very simple, easy to understand and non stressful. I got a good deal and speedy confirmation emails, dispatch emails along with tracking codes within a couple of days. 5/5 stars. Brilliant service, amazing deals!
(Samsung Galaxy A52 5G 128GB Awesome Black) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Best price and phone arrived next day. Only problem was the SIM card packet had been opened by someone so I had concerns about SIM cloning etc. I had to contact Vodafone to try and get a new one, they said I need to contact mobiles.co.uk. Mobiles.co.uk said I need to talk to Vodafone. Spoke to Vodafone again and they finally agreed to send me a replacement. In summary a bit of a pain but I would probably use Mobiles.co.uk again.
(Apple IPhone 12 Mini 64GB White) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi there, we are sorry to hear about this and would like to look into this further with you, please email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the following information: - Your Full Name - Full Address Including postcode - Email Address - Order number - Above review Kind regards Jim, Mobiles.co.uk
Easygoing and quick, my experience was fantastic and so easy to do
(Apple IPhone 12 Mini 64GB Product Red) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Easy and confident for buying from mobiles.co.uk
(Oppo Find X3 Pro 256GB Gloss Black 5G) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Great quick service and nothing to complain about at all
(Google Pixel 5 5G 128GB Just Black) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Great as always.
(Google Pixel 4a 128GB Just Black) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Fantastic service. Phone like brand new and came the next day. Would definitely recommend.
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB White Refurbished) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Good price, fast delivery, but it is a lot of hassle trying to set up using old number etc
(Apple IPhone 12 Mini 64GB Product Red) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Unbelievably cheap deals, next day delivery and phone arrived in perfect condition would definitely recommend.
(Apple IPhone 12 Mini 64GB Black) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Easy and prompt service
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Black) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Very please good value for money
Prompt delivery, easy to contact with questions about phone plan (a real bonus this one), no hiddens as far as I can see, a great deal. I puscahsed four days ago and so far everything excellent.
(Apple IPhone 12 Mini 64GB Black) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Superfast service,
(Samsung Galaxy A52 5G 128GB Awesome Blue) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Quick and easy service. Good choice of phones and deals. Polite service - Have used 3 times now :)
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB White Refurbished) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Over the moon with my new mobile phone ! The customer service was amazing and really helpful with helping me choose. I highly recommend mobiles.co.uk 👌☺
(Samsung Galaxy S21 128GB Phantom Grey) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Good deals available. Website is easy to use. Recommended.
(Google Pixel 5 5G 128GB Just Black) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Great deals available. Purchase process was easy and quick from start to end. Great customer service too.
(Oppo Find X3 Pro 256GB Gloss Black 5G) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Great company website really user friendly would definitely reccomend to family and friends
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB PRODUCT RED) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Easy to order a phone and good deals but very poor delivery service.
(Apple IPhone 12 Mini 128GB Black) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Nathan, we are sorry to hear that you have experienced issues with your delivery, we would like to look into this further with you, so that we can, please email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the following information: - Your Full Name - Full Address Including postcode - Email Address - Order number - Above review Kind regards Jim, Mobiles.co.uk
Mobiles.co.uk is value for money. Great customer service. Secured and fast delivery services via DPD on time. They answered the phone within less then a minute. Sales assistant have good product knowledge.
(Apple IPhone 12 Mini 128GB Black) - Posted 3 weeks ago