Modius Reviews

of reviewers recommend Modius

team@neurovalens.com

7 James Street South,

Tell us how Modius made you happy
This product is junk I lost some weight using it I purchased it in Feb 2018 I started using it in June 2018 It stopped working in March 2019 contacted the company the one year warranty ran out in Feb 2019 so If I want It fixed I have to pay for the repair they think the wires that hold the pads are bad I used it 9 months the way they suggested for what the modias cost I would think I should have been able to use it for at least 5 years with no problems I have lost 10 pounds since it broke and am still losing weight without the modias that is why I say It is JUNK DO NO BUY IT!!!!!!!!
Modius really kickstarted my weightloss! It significantly reduced my food and wine cravings and when I do eat I find I'm full after only about 1/2 my normal amount of food. I was amazed when I lost 10lbs in the first few weeks using Modius AND I have kept it off for over 2 months by continuing to use Modius, eating healthy, and moderately exercising. Modius has also improved the quality of my sleep when I've used it in the evenings. I'm so pleased to have found Modius and only wish I'd found it sooner!
Hi Kim, thank you for your review and well done on your weight loss so far, losing 10lbs in only 2 months is quite an achievement! We are also pleased to hear that Modius has helped improve your quality of sleep too. We do encourage users to combine Modius with healthier eating and increased exercise so that will really help you get the best results. Keep up the great work! Best regards, Team Modius :-)
It doesn’t work ☹️
I am using Modius as one of five major changes I have incorporated to help lose almost 70 pounds (~5 stones). I lost the first 30 lb.s before learning about Modius. Knowing the last 40 lbs. would be difficult I wanted to add Modius to my routine. It is very hard to tell what Modius itself is doing to help in this process, but at this time I have lost 59 pounds (19 since using Modius). I find that I look forward to sitting down to do Modius and it does seem to work as a distraction from snacking in the evening. I certainly no longer have evening cravings. Here are all the changes I have incorporated: Jenny Craig (but cutting their dishes in half and adding lots of roasted vegetables), cut out coffee & cream and added tea with vanilla stevia, soda stream for more water (add stevia vanilla to this too), no eating after 7pm, and more sleep. I try to take a short 3-minute shower to distract me from the kitchen when needed. Modius is now my evening routine and I never eat after doing the one-hour of Modius. I should be in weight maintenance mode in six weeks. I would purchase the Modius again. But I suspect it only works if you are incorporating other strategies.
Thank you for sharing your review with us, we are delighted that you have noticed such positive results in weight loss and increased sleep since starting your journey with Modius. We absolutely agree that you will get the best results from your Modius when it is combined with healthier eating and increased exercise. We're so pleased that you look forward to sitting down to do your Modius session each evening. Well done on your amazing results so far and keep up the great work! Best regards, Team Modius :-)
Amazing!!!
Thank you!
The first that you will learn is Modius takes a while to transform your body, You will notice that the scale has not changed but your body starts to look different... leaner. With a good eating and exercise program the pounds dropped. for me, it was 30 pounds and sleep is better. so After a year and a half the weight is still off and I use Modius every other day.
Great explanation of what to expect with Modius :-) . You are proof that consistency is key to long-term success. Well done & thanks for your review.
Modus has been amazing for me. I have lost 17kg in 9 months. it acts like a sprinkler system on your appetite and cravings enabling you to make healthier choices. I sleep better, am more motivated to face the day and aim to continue to lose 30kg overall. totally confidant i will achieve this with the help of Modius. The online chat room is really helpful too. first class product and worth every penny. Highly recommend Modius!
Aw thank you, and well done on the weight loss you've already achieved - that's great! Delighted to hear how Modius is helping you along the way. :-)
I have struggled with weight my entire life and was always obsessed with food, I have been using Modius for a month and have so far lost 6lbs. More importantly, I don’t crave food any more and when I do eat, I eat far less than I used to. This may not work for everyone but it certainly has for me.
Hey Jasmine, congrats on your weight loss so far and that you're finding Modius helps stay in control of your eating habits. Thanks for taking the time to post a review.
Best wishes, Team Modius.
Hi, I have bought a Modius 3 weeks ago and is working fine, made a massive difference. I have to say I was very sceptic but it really works. Loss the appetite moreover I lost the wanted to snack feeling, I managed to do interval fasting (20 hours no eating and 4 hours eating) lost already 2 kg. I recommend to everyone, although I understand it doesn't work for everyone, but it really did for me. I can give evidence on this. Just to prove that is not a scam.
Hi Paola,
Thanks for your review and we're delighted you're already experiencing the impact of Modius already. We've had other users report that Modius helps with their intermittent fasting so best wishes for continued success.
Thanks again,
Team Modius.
Hi - I have used Modius consistently for over 6 months but although my sleeping has improved, I have not lost any weight - and I purchased the Modius for weight loss to start with
Sorry that you haven't noticed any changes to your weight in the time you've been using Modius. Did you take measurements when you started out, as often weight isn't the best indicator of what's happening with your body? The benefit of improved sleep is a great 'side effect' that many people notice when using the headset. Please reach out to our Customer Care team if we can be of any help at all - email: team@modiushealth.com
Fab fab fab!! I love my Modius, I have done so many diets and failed because the cravings get the better of me, I’m on day 10 now and have lost 5lbs. My kids have been eating there Easter eggs in front of me all day and I have not been bothered at all, I am in control now of my food 3 healthy balanced meals a day, and 3 times a week at the gym. Best thing ever invented.
This is great to hear, thanks for your review! It's still early days in your Modius use but if you're already experiencing the benefits of reduced cravings and being more in control of your eating patterns, the signs of long term success are definitely there. Such a sense of achievement being able to say no to those Easter eggs - well done you!
I’ve been using Modius for eight months and reached my target weight this week, lost 16kg in total. It’s helped turn my life around and I’ve spun into action; the healthy attitude to life I craved for which is part of who I am now. Daily support of Modius resulted in reduced cravings, normal portions, and better sleep. It awoke my awareness and slowed life down to focus on what matters most, being happy!
Congratulations on reaching your target weight - that's fantastic news! Well done on using Modius to support an overall healthier lifestyle and we're so pleased that you're now in a happier place. :-) Thanks for taking the time to post your review, and best wishes for the future.
I have had great success with my Modius. I have lost enough weight to be in the Normal weight range. I can buy clothes that are not plus size ! I have been using my Modius in the early evening and I sleep so much better at night!
Massive congratulations Leonette - what a result! And lovely to hear that you're getting the added benefit of improved sleep. Thanks for reviewing Modius and we wish you continued success. :-)
I used Modius before at night, but I didn’t feel it was doing much. Then I switched to early mornings. I wake up, quickly put my modius on and relax for an hour. The sugar cravings during the day are gone. It’s amazing. I used to drink a lot of soda, but now I have no cravings for them. I would say the modius has made it easier to stay strong with eating better.
Thanks for reviewing Modius - we're really glad to hear that changing the time of day has made the difference for you. Well done on cracking those sugar cravings! :-)
Helping curb my appetite
That's super! Thanks for your review and your ongoing Modius journey.
Best wishes, Team Modius.
Excellent device must be patient and adjust eating lifestyle And this device just makes it easier to stick to your plan I also notice if I miss a session that I struggle to control my cravings . Excellent , read the science and understand what you are doing
Thanks for your review Raj, we're delighted to hear how Modius is helping you keep things on track. Best wishes for your continued success. :-)
I cannot believe how much Modius has reduced my sugar cravings. I have a giant sweet tooth but my chocolate binges have virtually disappeared since using Modius. That means I'm much more in tune with my appetite and listening to when my body needs food - rather than wants. The headset itself is a bit unusual, and it is expensive, but I honestly think it's worth trying. It's not a miracle worker - if you don't try as well it won't work, but if you're willing to make a change this could be a big help.
Hey Sara, thanks for your review and explaining how Modius is helping you keep control of your cravings and appetite. You're right, as long as you're prepared to listen to your body's signals, Modius can be a secret weapon! :-)
I had a lot of trouble with modius and the team was always very helpful. Lately I see that they will replace a modius if it is defective but they will not give you full warranty on the replacement. That is total bullcrap. My modius will only go up to 7 without giving me error messages. Once I put it to 8 it starts to tell me to check the pads. Apparently I am dealing with a defective modius. Their original warranty isn't so great either. Once you're past 6 months, they'll fix it but you pay. I'm considering a class-action lawsuit against them because if this isn't an adhesion contract, nothing is. I'm not paying for them to fix something that broke less than a year after getting it, and I sure am not accepting a replacement where I don't get a full warranty on the replacement. Rubbish!
Hi, we're really sorry to hear you're not happy with the Modius warranty. All headset purchases include a 1-year warranty, and as outlined in the Terms & Conditions on our website, if we replace a headset during this time the warranty period does not get extended. We're unsure what you mean when you say 'past 6 months, they'll fix it but you pay', as we are more than happy to arrange collection for warranty repairs anytime within the 1 year warranty period from date of purchase, and there is no charge for repairs covered under warranty.
I'm 62 been fat all my life .Diets excercise miracle tea coffee pills hypnosis .lve tried it all spent thousands . This maybe my last shot.My youngest son getting married l didn't want to hide from the camera cry when l couldn't find anything to wear .l found modius l know it's early days ,1st thing l noticed lm actually sleeping much better which makes me feel much better .My cravings binge eating all gone . I'm losing inches my clothes are lose it truly is amazing .l really believe lm going to do it this time and the support from modius helps so much .l don't feel alone l don't feel worthless lm going to do this ..with the help of modius.
Hi Babs, thanks for sharing your story and explaining the changes you're noticing already. What wonderful motivation to have your son's wedding to look forward to. With the help of Modius, you can do this!
Modius is rated 4.16 based on 156 reviews