MOLLY MAID UK Reviews

01628 583760

ukso@mollymaid.co.uk

MOLLY MAID House

Tell us how MOLLY MAID UK made you happy
Mollymaid have provided a very reliable cleaning service commissioned by me for two severely handicapped people. Mollymaid did a good job and also kept me informed of developments that it was useful for me to know, for the continuing safety of the two customers. I have tried other cleaning companies in the past, but none were anything like as good as Mollymaid and some were terrible! I like the Mollymaid uniforms and cars because it makes it easier for handicapped people to know who is coming into their house and why. The maids bring their own equipment and materials, so the quality of the work does not depend on the client having a vacuum cleaner which works or whether there are any cleaning materials in the house. So I say thank you very much indeed to the lovely, reliable and helpful Ashleigh Tucker and all your kind staff.
The one star is for the lovely people that they have. As far as management and quality control, this is pretty non-existent. Although they are reasonably good at getting back to you....if you ask. Had a deep clean on an empty house, there was nothing moved in yet, just windows and white goods. Quoted 2-3hrs spent 2 hours and forgot to clean the oven, check behind appliance and even look at the store cupboard. Cleaned the oven myself after being told "it's going to need a day to soak and it may still not be fully clean??" -Mr Muscle people, loves the jobs you hate! Never had a follow up - probably thought "ahh well we've lost this repeat business, forget it". Was recommended by a family member, they are not happy. It's a shame, because you have a huge part of a successful business in place, the staff. Why you wouldn't spend some time in making sure a simple thing like, a checklist and a quick check via a manager (this can be done via video chat by the way, you can sit at your desk).
We arranged a deep clean of a small kitchen and bathroom after a tenant had moved out. The brief was extremely clear. 3 cleaners arrived and after 2 hours work they left. When we checked their work it was well below standard, having missed one draw completely, not cleaning all surfaces, just overall extremely poor. The franchise owner, Terry May was contacted and he visited the same day. Rather than communicate with us and agree with how bad a job was done. He was silent, took photos - no apology, no recognition of the mess we were pointing out. His attitude was defensive and simply rude. He organised another clean the following day with different cleaners. They arrived and spent another 2 hours cleaning, and did a must better job. Since this second clean the franchise owner has not been in touch to check if we were satisfied. Overall very disappointed by the franchise in the north east and I would not recommend.
I had tried two local cleaning companies and been very disappointed, so I was amazed when I saw the result of my two Molly Maid's girls' work! I thought I was pretty good at cleaning my kitchen and bathroom, but they made everything absolutely gleam! The price was fair. They did a good job all round and I consider myself very lucky to have found them.
I engaged Molly Maid to perform a deep clean on my mother's house which had been badly neglected due to her age and infirmity. It was not an easy task but the company did a very good job and I would highly recommend them. The ladies that came to my mothers were hard working, helpful and friendly. Ritu, the manager was extremely professional throughout.
By far the customer service received by a Julie Beckham, Molly Maid & Sevenoaks has been utterly disappointing. There is not an ounce of professionalism in her dealings and to be honest I’m not entirely sure she should be in line dealing with customers, as she’s rude, condescending and lacks any sense of emotional intelligence. I had a clean scheduled for the 3rd of January and coincidentally also had a hospital appointment that day. Due to some complications that came up in pregnancy scan, my appointment got very delayed and the cleaners could not make in when we reached. I called t speak to Julie and I was told off by her for not being there and not having a proper routine. This after I had some bad news after my scan. She asked me if I would like to continue with the future scans after a good telling off and I responded that I would speak to my partner and get back to her if any changes. She then goes on to cancel my future appointments without letting me know. I’m pregnant, have had to go through and operation recently and now I get to hear this was done. Someone needs to replace Julie Beckham with someone who is more easier to deal with. I will never avail or suggest anyone of their services ever again. I’m aware this is a franchise but do not ever deal with this lady, she’s the epitome of unprofessionalism!!!
Have just put up a negative review of Molly Maids and cannot find it here. I shall try again as I received terribe service from this company. One to avoid.
Molly Maids has been a big disappointment. I was charged more than I was quoted, some of the services I was promised were not carried out, and the work that was done was unsatisfactory. I am requesting a partial refund but doubt I will get one, judging by what I have experienced so far.
The Molly Maid team in north Leeds recently did a fabulous job for us in getting on top of our home and are set up now to regularly visit and clean our home. Thanks very much.
Do not use this cleaning company. Badly managed, overpriced and incompetent. Lateness was a norm and new people kept turning up at our doorstep. Not a good standard of cleaning either, particularly given the very high price, with staff giving attitude when mistakes were pointed out. The admin side of the business seems very chaotic and the customer service is appalling.
I am writing this on behalf of my parents. Like others - there may be Molly Maid franchises that do what they say they are going to do - but not so in Ayr. My parents paid MM for 2 cleaners for 2 hours alternate weeks. The cleaning (vacuum, dust, clean) includes: both bathrooms (one family, one small cloakroom), hall, stairs, landing, lounge, kitchen. When it first started it was ok, but then a couple of months ago, Dad asked me how much I would pay a cleaner. This was the day after the 2 cleaners stayed for 30 mins tops, and my parents still paid £50. Not even a promise in my book - far less a lick and a promise. I started looking at reviews from other MM Ayr customers, and my Dad could have written them. I was visiting recently, and they stayed no more than 45 mins, during which time I do not know what they did - but they certainly had not vacuumed the floors. This was their last clean. The cleaners themselves were friendly and appeared to be kind to my parents. But the trust evaporated after the £50 for 30 mins of cleaning. So not surprising that my parents now have different cleaners. When Dad cancelled, he said it sounded like they had been forewarned; certainly not surprised.
Terrible company. Scammed out of £180 for a job I could of done myself In half hour. AVOID AT ALL COSTS
Don’t get me wrong, it might be great elsewhere, but I’ve had a disappointing, frustrating experience in Bromley/Greenwich franchise. I had an initial visit from a Georgina who quoted for my ‘big’ initial clean to be 3 hours Before ongoing, weekly cleaning. At £180 for 3 hours x 2 cleaners, I had my clean. The women turned up half hour early, so got turned away for half hour, whilst I finished with my visitor. I’m beginning to think they finished their previous job early, as they left mine early, saying to my husband they’d done everything I asked. When I saw the work, I noted: no window sills dusted, no bedside tables polished, no cobwebs removed, floor-tiles wiped but not around toilets or behind doors, not wiped kitchen surfaces except around objects, not behind micro, not touched outside or inside of the latter, not wiped dining table where objects were on it, such as vase, not vacuumed under dining table or picked things up from it, not wiped kitchen units or white goods. What did I actually pay for? Afterwards, the customer ‘care’ was damning, as they failed to ask me how the clean went, come round to see what I might be complaining about, and then the boss (Imelda) me an email to tell me if I wanted a spring clean it would be an all-day job at £380. No apology at ANY time. Today, I got an email stating that they have given me “3 hours man power as a gesture of goodwill.” “ And, don't believe we are the service you are looking for, but I do wish you luck in finding a more suitable service provider.” Unbelievable!
Service was very disappointing. This goes far from being a professional service, quite the opposite. I feel like a scam victim. It is not fair to pay dearly for such a kind of service, IT IS NOT FAIR. I use other companies like Fantastic Service and Husband and wife cleaners that cost cheaper and have a superior service incomparable to Molly maid. NEVER AGAIN.
Only just started using molly maid but staff very friendly and house lovely and clean. Thanks girls
My Name is David Shannon and became widowed in January 2019. I engaged with Molly Maid in April and signed up for a initial deep clean followed by having a visit every other week. The ladies who attend are Rhona and Sharon they do a fantast job and I can't praise them both enough. When I come home on the Wednesday they have been in I am so excited to see how they have made my home so clean and tidy. I thank them without reservation and feel lucky they are with Molly Maid in my area.
I wish I had read the reviews. After a bad accident my house was not at the standard I liked to keep it. I asked for a deep clean for the downstairs only, which was utility room, guest cloakroom, kitchen, dining room and living room. I was quoted £150.00 which I thought was a fair price. Had I known at the time it was for 2 cleaners for 1 hour 40 minutes, I would have questioned the price. 3 hours 10 minutes for £150!!! My kitchen was NOT deep cleaned there was still finger marks etc on my cupboards, my surfaces had been wiped over only and my windows had only been cleaned to where the blind came down to, not above. My sofa's had not been cleaned and my floors were pretty poor. All in all not a good experience. I emailed the office to say I was not happy and the two females who had come originally came back to 'sort out my complaint'. They were huffy and most upset that I had 'reported them', they cleaned for 20 minutes then left, my kitchen was still not deep cleaned and I had had enough of their behaviour. Molly Maid were not shy about taking the balance direct from my card, even though I was unsatisfied with their service. Never again.
I was really pleased with the spring clean l had from Sophie and Holly from Molly Maid, the house was beautifully clean. I will definitely use them again.
I have been using MOLLY Maid for two years now. The girls are friendly efficient and always ready to do ‘that little extra job’ for example changing bed sheets. As we get older it’s hard to accept that we can no longer do in depth cleaning like we used to. Great job - Molly Maid - thank you
MOLLY MAID UK is rated 4.28 based on 1,339 reviews