Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

Krista Braga
Sam Talucci
Josee Proulx
Josee Proulx
Fast shipping and the crate cover and matching bed are very sturdy and well made. This was just what I was looking for.
Molly Mutt is the best!
Love all my products that I ordered- car seat cover, blanket, & bed. The print & quality are great. Really happy I found Molly Mutt!! My pup is very happy too!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 11th December 2020
The toughest most durable dog bed cover we’ve owned. Attractive patterns, Tough fabric, well constructed and sturdy enough to last through weekly washes for over a year with no fraying, seams ripping or zipper problems.
Excellent customer service! Fast turn around and shipping!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 11th December 2020
I love our new Molly Mutt recycled denim bed! It's beautiful and soft, and my dog is already a fan.
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 11th December 2020
We have gotten both dog bed covers and a crate cover and they are beautiful and durable! I love this store!
I purchased the couch covers for a 3 cushion couch and it fits great with room to spare! The anchors are keeping the cover on tight. Extremely happy!
Love our dog bed duvet! There was a mishap with the size but Molly Mutt corrected it immediately and had the new cover to me within a day or two.
Awesome customer service!
Molly Mutt continues to be both a provider of an excellent product as well as a company that truly places great value on customer satisfaction. My dogs always love their Molly Mutt beds. Just trying the wool bed....it’s a big hit, so much so I had to buy an additional one so that each dog has their very own! The folks at Molly Mutt are the real deal, it’s a product and company you can feel good about spending your dollars with.
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Absolutely love my car back seat cover for my dogs!
I love your products. We own two of your dog beds for our dog - one with the wool insert, one we stuffed with an old mattress pad. I wish we'd just bought two wool inserts - they are simply awesome!
As a small animal veterinarian, I could wholeheartedly recommend these to all dog owners.
Linda E, DVM
Our pups new bed is amazing, so comfy, she just loves it!! Quality is outstanding and shipping was super fast! Thanks so much for making a beautiful non toxic dog bed!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Great products incredible quality!
Love the products - delivered fast without issues - big bonus for that
The quality of their products consistently exceeds expectations. Coupled with exceptional customer service and speedy delivery you will always be pleasantly surprised!
I love everything I've gotten! I now have 2 blankets for my couch, a crate cover, and a crate bed and wool insert. I love that Molly Mutt is a local company for me and they are so quick to ship things. Beautiful and sturdy products that my 100lb pup loves to lay on.
Received a very good quality products and wonderful customer service. Customer (my puppy) love it! Will definitely buy again!
Excellent quality materials and construction! Thank you!
Great products at a reasonable price. Fast shipping. And surprise treats for my pups. We love Molly Mutts!
We have three greyhounds and greatly value Molly Mutt's crib mattress covers. We are grateful for the many material patterns and color to choose from because we have dog beds in three rooms of our house. These covers are so durable we put them on store bought beds that have nice orthopedic insides but the outsides just can't endure dog scratching. Also, the speed of Molly Mutt order fulfillment is much appreciated. Keep up the great work!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 10th December 2020