Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

Sheri Tresko
Julie Yates
Julie Yates
Renata Stiehl
So far so good. My products came well wrapped.
We ordered the 3 seater sofa cover but the back was too short for our sofa which reclines on both ends. Called customer service who recommended alligator clips (never heard of them) which is working great! The sofa cover and dog bed cover are high quality and we’re very satisfied with both.
Molly Mutt makes custom sofa covers if you don’t want to use alligator clips.
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 20th November 2020 Molly Mutt 5 star review on 20th November 2020
This is my second blanket purchase. The blankets are made of high quality fabrics and sewn perfectly. Thanks so much for making sure your products are top notch.
The bed cover feels like high quality! Excited for the new road trip/camping bed for my dogs! Shipping was very quick!
Molly Mutt is simply wonderful. Personal service, professional work!
Nice quality and attentive service.
I absolutely love their products! Their patterns are adorable. The crate cover dresses up my large and small crates. I’ve bought both the wooly bed and the self- stuff bed (duvet) and I love both! The self-stuff dog bed is excellent if you’re worried about accidents because you stuff it with whatever you want. Prompt shipping. I love it!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 19th November 2020
looks great and fits perfectly!
Love the wool inserts for both of our dog beds. Outer cloth material is so much better than typical paper thin outer covering.
I love her products
Great company with super quality products!
We love our Molly Mutt covers. We have 3 now! With 4 dogs its great to be able to pull the covers off once a week and wash them. Spent too many years buying dog beds just to throw them away because they were stained, stunk or got deformed in the washer. Never looking back.
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 19th November 2020
So far I like the look and quality. Haven't washed yet.
Did not like that it arrived in a package that was way too small and half of it was exposed.
GREAT quality! Easy, perfect fit!!
Great customer service and really cute seat cover
Fantastic to work with!
Made the dogs happy too!!
Shipping was so fast! Got my order in a few days. Bought the car seat cover and am so happy with my purchase!
The cover is beautiful and well made... could not be happier.
I absolutely love my mollymutt dog beds as much as my dogs do! I've had a few for a very long time and they still look like new. The new ones I just got make it so I have doggie beds in every room of the house for my babies. Two of them are cushions for an antique rocking chair and they look wonderful. I LOVE THESE DOG BEDS!!
I purchased a cover and matching bed. I really needed the cover, but ordered the bed because it matched. I am so impressed with both. They fit perfectly, look really nice, and my Frenchie is comfortable. She seems to love it too. Came super fast as well. I would order again!
Molly Mutt is rated 4.90 based on 1,457 reviews