Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

help@mollymutt.com

2855 Mandela Pkwy, Suite 11
Oakland

Cute styles and colors. Well made and hold up to heavy use from our dogs. Love Molly Mutt products
This product was falsely advertised as 100% cotton, which is why I bought it. It came to me with a sticker over the label that says 100% polyester. What a waste of time and money.
Hi Max, We make 4 designs that are for "indoor/outdoor" use, and those 4 designs have both a water-resistant and sun resistant application on them. We try to identify those 4 designs as clearly as we can as being made from 100% polyester - and we're sorry that wasn't clear to you when you made your purchase. The 4 designs are: - Panama (the design you selected) - the iron sea - gorgeous beasts - mystery of love We are happy to exchange the cover you have for any of the 25+ designs of 100% cotton canvas - including the "carefree" design which is a similar tropical design to the "Panama" design you selected. Just let us know by return email which design you want and we'll be happy to send it to you for no charge.
The crate cover I ordered surpassed my expectations. The pattern is perfect, and it is so well-made … the snaps, the piping, the ability to roll up two sides. It has turned our eyesore of a crate into something that I notice and smile at every time I pass it.
Such good quality for a very fair price !! Prompt free delivery made the whole experience flawless. Thanks
Nice product, great communication and really quick turnaround.
After eliminating many types of dog beds, I came across Molly Mutt. I liked everything I read about the beds -heavy canvas , wool stuffing instead of polyfill, and lots of fabric choices . I called with a couple of questions and then ordered my puppy’s bed. She’s a lab and had already demolished a bed as well as some toys. The bed came in just a week or so -easily tracked online and I love it ! What’s more Rosie loves it ! She hasn’t chewed it at all ( although I do keep the zipper turned to the wall just in case). The fabric is fabulous and it must not get too hot because she stays on it . We could not be happier-thanks so much for making these beds!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 30th July 2022 Molly Mutt 5 star review on 30th July 2022
AMAZING customer service and quality products.
I love the cover, fits the couch great. Doesn't move too much when it's on. I would buy another
Quick reply
The bed covers are really nice quality and shipping was really fast. I'll definitely be using you all again.
Loved our cover! Good quality and fit our crib mattress perfectly. I love the fact we can re-use the mattress and it won’t go to landfill.☺️
spendy, but perfectly constructed hard to find item
So far, so good! We have an old bed that our dog had ripped and were sick of replacing entire bed. We bought the Molly Mutt sack and cover and just put the old bed inside! It’s a more durable material than the average bed, but not as tough as some of the canvas Kong ones. But we love the look of it and like that we can just repair it for small repairs instead of replacing the whole thing.
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 24th July 2022
Love, love the products! I gave 4 stars instead of 5 only because I was so disappointed to discover had I purchased my cushion and cushion cover online I would have received 15% off. I spoke w a representative on the phone because I wasn't sure which item I needed to order. He kindly placed the order but didn't tell me about the discount. I am 68. Every penny matters.
hi Karen, thank you for your review! i double-checked your order and it looks like whoever you spoke with realized their error and applied a refund in the amount of the discount. if you don't see this refund on your statement, please give us a call at 510-238-8400 so we can see what might have happened. best, molly mutt help
Hi Karen, We applied the 15% discount to your order - thank you very much! It wasn't automatically applied because to get the discount customers need to sign up for our email and SMS program, which requires you to respond to a text that is sent to your phone to receive the code. However, we are very happy to ensure that our loyal customers always get our best!
Love the new cover. Fits perfectly and great quality!
I was very happy with the waterproof water I got. The price was right and the bonus was no shipping charge.
Quality bedcover. Quick delivery…5th cover I have ordered for multiple beds…
I ordered 2 blankets for my fur babies. I was worried that I had not ordered them in time for my dogs to be boarded. I called and spoke with Charles who made it happen. The blankets arrived on time and my dogs were very happy! Thanks for the excellent service!
Best crate cover! Very stylish and fits the crates well.
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 20th July 2022
The Aurora blanket we got really brightens our home. We love it!!
Molly Mutt is rated 4.9 based on 2,285 reviews