Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

Molly Mutt 5 star review on 14th September 2021
Judy M
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 13th September 2021
Linda E
beautiful cover and i was happy to find a replacement cover for Coctco beds. i love it
The quality is top notch and the fabrics patterns and quality are durable and go with the decor in our home. I’ve ordered car and crate products and so far they wash up great.
Finally, a crate mate that does not smell, even when my stinky pup needs a bath! Since he’s only 4 months and I’m still using the divider, I put it in sideways and it runs up the sides a bit, very cozy.
I ordered a crate cover, waterproof liner for a bed and a stuff sack. All arrived very quickly and I am happy with all. The crate cover is dark in color but feels breathable. Other, cheaper versions with a teflon coating made me think they would make the crate too hot.
Ordered twice and both times the speed of delivery was above and beyond what I expected!! Excellent product. The crate cover made all the difference for my pup, she slept through the night after we put it on
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Adorable prints, durable fabrics, and top notch customer service!
My pups love their Molly mutt duvets! The funniest thing is they trade beds too!
It’s a great bed for my pet! I love that it helps me keep things from going to landfill as I stuff it with old blankets and pillows :)
The order from Molly Mutt came in record time considering it went all the way from the left to the right coast of the US. It was exactly as advertised and a good value for the money spent on it.
My puppy does so much better in the car now! She loves having the room and being able to have traction, plus the print is so cute! River approves!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 27th April 2021
I first bought one to see the quality and once it arrived I went right back and ordered 3 more. I purchased the waterproof cover and duvet which I put over my existing beds. Worked perfect and the waterproof covers do not make a lot of noise when my dogs move around. I will continue to order from here.
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Love the materials, quality products. The dog hammock adds a nice flair to my car seat protection. And the couch covers look great! But my fav is the blanket!
With the sling, My dog Jessica will now jump into the back seat rather than me having to pick her up.
The couch blankets are fantastic! High quality, pretty designs, comfortable to sit on, and wash well. They are also tough enough to stand up to our 5-pound destroyer! He’s been undefeated until now. : )
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 26th April 2021
They are simply the best dog beds out there!!!
I bought several items and my favorite is the 36" daysleeper round dog bed duvet and stuff sack. The duvet cover is a very attractive print on a durable fabric. The stuff sack was easy to stuff. So far my dog, Hank, likes his new bed and hasn't eaten it! The idea of putting some of my old clothes in the stuff sack seems to be working. When I had trouble with my online order, I spoke to Art in customer service. He was very helpful, followed up with an email, and was able to quickly and cheerfully resolve the problem!
I am so happy to have found a bed that I can wash!! This is a brilliant idea; good for me and the environment. And our Pearl loves the comfort of the wool insert. Thank you, Molly Mutt!!!
All of the products we have purchased for Ziggy have been beautifully designed and high quality. Molly Mutt is a class act!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 24th April 2021 Molly Mutt 5 star review on 24th April 2021
LOVE LOVE LOVE. This is the second one Iv bought. I have a Goldendoodle and it’s held up great. The first one is still in great condition. It matches my black leather and I absolutely love it.
stars for the 3 orders placed