Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

help@mollymutt.com

2855 Mandela Pkwy, Suite 11

Great products incredible quality!
Love the products - delivered fast without issues - big bonus for that
The quality of their products consistently exceeds expectations. Coupled with exceptional customer service and speedy delivery you will always be pleasantly surprised!
I love everything I've gotten! I now have 2 blankets for my couch, a crate cover, and a crate bed and wool insert. I love that Molly Mutt is a local company for me and they are so quick to ship things. Beautiful and sturdy products that my 100lb pup loves to lay on.
Received a very good quality products and wonderful customer service. Customer (my puppy) love it! Will definitely buy again!
Excellent quality materials and construction! Thank you!
Great products at a reasonable price. Fast shipping. And surprise treats for my pups. We love Molly Mutts!
We have three greyhounds and greatly value Molly Mutt's crib mattress covers. We are grateful for the many material patterns and color to choose from because we have dog beds in three rooms of our house. These covers are so durable we put them on store bought beds that have nice orthopedic insides but the outsides just can't endure dog scratching. Also, the speed of Molly Mutt order fulfillment is much appreciated. Keep up the great work!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 10th December 2020
Quick shipping and received quality and trendy products. I love them, and so does our dog.
Products are delivered promptly and are made of quality materials. Durability outweighs the extra cost.
Products, crate cover and bed duvet were well made and smart looking. They arrived quickly. I’d purchase from molly mutt again.
we have two, but they prefer to share in front of the fire.

Excellent, especially with the wool filling add-on.

We have two happy mutts (and 2 cats that steal their beds all the time).
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 8th December 2020
Arrived fast and good quality
Always quality and never disappoints! I have ordered many items for myself and as gifts and will most like order again. I love all the products.
Perfect gift for my mom. She has 3 dogs that love to ride and a new car so this was spot on!
Fantastic quality! Our Australian Shepherd/terrier is a ball of energy and loves this bed. It's durable to all her bone chewing and muddy paw prints.
My dogs love this bed! I got one because they usually like to snuggle together, but now I think I'll have to get a second one because they love it so much they don't want to share lol!
So durable and great!
We love the Amarillo by Morning set of crate cover and pad with the name embroidered. The service was great, fast, and efficient.
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 8th December 2020
Thoughtful items. Well made.
Molly Mutt is rated 4.89 based on 1,582 reviews