Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

Molly Mutt 5 star review on 10th November 2021
Deborah N
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 6th November 2021
Elizabeth H
Gosh! I can't say enough amazing things about this bed! I have 5 of them, 3 Huge, and 2 small. This is the only bed my dogs have not tried to destroy. Usually I have poly stuffing all over the house. But they LOVE these. Keeps them warm at night and cool in the heat. Thank you for making such a well made story fun bed for my dog kids!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 19th May 2021 Molly Mutt 5 star review on 19th May 2021 Molly Mutt 5 star review on 19th May 2021
really fast shipping excellent quality product - sturdy fabric, excellent & close stitching, hardware is sturdy & will be long lasting. Launders well (no shrink, no loose threads or seams after) my pups like it!
Love our Molly Mutt Duvet Covers! We have lots of old dog beds with holes (and fluff EVERYWHERE) and needed a permanent solution rather than just replacing them again and again which is wasteful and not environmentally friendly. I bought two of these covers and literally shoved in all of our old dog beds and all the fluff too... added in some ripped up blankets while I was at it and now I have two XXL fully stuffed durable beds for our pitties, they LOVE them! We got the blue and green dog/plant pattern (Amarillo) to match our bedroom and I got the astrology pattern (rocketman) for my home art studio - they’re just PERFECT! Thanks Molly Mutt for making an eco-friendly solution for dog parents with way too much bed filler material lying around who just haven’t found the ideal and long-lasting dog bed yet. This is it!
A small woman owned company with a great product and amazing customer service!
The products are excellent quality, highly recommend them!!!
Great product. keeps our 8 week old puppy in the crate calmer for longer but lets its breathe. cute print, great quality fabric. looks exactly like the picture.
LOVE Molly Mutt products. We started with a crate cover in the pattern my Clark Gable so cute. Then when the crate pad we bought turned out to be garbage we again turned to molly mutt. Got the crate pad with the wool insert in matching pattern Clark Gable. Our 5 month old pup loves it and it looks so good in our family room. We also bought the deodorizing spray it smells good with the lavender. Our pup rolled around in it and settled in to sleep. Quality made items that are so pretty. Thank you molly mutt.❤️
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 18th May 2021
Simple and easy to understand website and products.
I love the crate cover. The wild horse cover is a basic shade of beige and a really good weight.
I got a seat cover for my car. I felt that the price was reasonable, and I was able to get it in the mail quickly. I'm super happy with my purchase!
I’m obsessed! We used this as a duvet cover for the dog bed we already had that was starting to ‘see it’s day’. It fits perfect and now we don’t have to wash the bed every time it’s dirty! PERFECT!!
Our little Norwich Terrier absolutely loves his Molly Mutt duvet. We ordered it because he was trying to take over one that belonged to a relatives dog so we got one for him. It is truly very strong and durable fabric because he scratches at the design trying to make it come off. The fabric has stood up to his efforts brilliantly.
Great and cute products! I was so excited to stuff Tucker’s new bed with old Vivienne Westwood and concert T-shirts. Such a great idea! ❤️
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 15th May 2021
Love these covers !!!! I do admit I was feeling a little guilty about spending the money on these replacement covers when I could buy a new bed cheaper. These covers are totally worth it !!!! They fit beautifully over the orthopedic foam I already had. Great material and the zipper is nicely hidden.. And the prints are so colorful and fun !!!!!! And the biggest plus for me is that they're easy to clean ! I'm so excited about them that you'd think I'm the one who'll be sleeping on them !
When my dog was still a puppy, she ripped open three cuddler beds like they were toys. After seeing Molly Mutt’s ads on social media, I decided to give one of their beds a try and it’s held up beautifully the past 3+ years. We now have a Molly Mutt crate cover, two car seat covers and some custom-order crate bed covers. I love so many of the patterns, it’s always tough to choose. I’m even loving the poop bag holder I got as a free gift with purchase.
I loved my 2 crate covers. The fit, style, and fabric are beautiful. I love my dog beds with the wonderful covers. I am very excited about my purchases.
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 15th May 2021
Product packaged well.shipped on time, nice and informative customer service. I would order from them again.
I have used Molly Mutt products for my labs for years and gifted the sack and duvets as a gift for a family member who got a new pup. I love my Molly mutt duvets my labs run 5 acres a day and keeping their beds clean is so easy with the Molly Mutt system. Thank You for making a product I can’t live without..love from two big guys Oliver and Stanley who love their clean comfy beds..❤️🐾❤️
Love these guys! Order shipped quickly and was perfectly packed.
Beautifully made products. Very happy with service.
Molly Mutt is rated 4.90 based on 1,844 reviews