Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

help@mollymutt.com

2855 Mandela Pkwy, Suite 11

The fabric on the covers we ordered are first rate and the colors are beautiful. I know I will be a long fan of Molly Mutt. Thank you for such great quality and fast shipping.
These two beds are the 4th and 5th I have ordered…. The first two lasted 10+ years!!! Love the product and gave a bed to my son’s girlfriend’s dog as well.. excellent product, excellent customer experience!!!! You can’t go wrong with Molly Mutt!!
I bought the crate cover and pad cover for my New pup that I don’t have as of yet. The quality is second to none. I myself have sewn for years but these items are absolutely well made and high quality. I know my pup will be as happy as myself with your Awesome products
OMG the dog bed covers are more than I expected, the color, the fabric, and the craftsmanship, are all 5+ stars. I recommend if you have a dog, of any size purchase the stuff sack and some of the covers, they are definitely high quality and worth every penny.
I love everything I've bought from Molly Mutt! Great product, great service. Thank you!
B.E.S.T dog bed we have ever had! The quality is out of this world…we have two and will continue to purchase Molly Mutt products!!
Ordered a bed cover and it is great. Holds up to my dogs.
Thank you for beautiful custom dog bed cover It is absolutely gorgeous
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 4th June 2022 Molly Mutt 5 star review on 4th June 2022
Even though these couch covers were made for traditional sofas, it's doing a good job of protecting our sofa bed from our crazy puppy! And I love that I could get it to match puppy's bed cover!
Ordering was very easy. Nice selection of products. Shipping was fast. Received a quality, well made, sturdy product that fits as described! Very happy with this company! Will recommend to family and friends!
The staff were really helpful answering my questions to make sure I was picking the right sized cover for my crate!
Fits well, looks nice, heavy cotton
Quick delivery. High quality cloth kennel cover
Love these bed covers!!! Durable as heck. Customer service and shipping is excellent. Highly recommend!
One of the reasons we purchased this bed was because we’ve had trouble finding a comfy bed that is both durable and easy to wash. Our 11 month old labradoodle (who has been a very stubborn potty trainer) had an accident on the bed about a week after we got it. I pulled the cover right off and threw it into the wash. The middle plastic cover proved to be entirely water proof as there was absolutely no seepage. Would buy this again (and at some point will probably buy another cover just to have some more color option). And our labradoodle hasn’t even attempted to mouth the corners as she has with all other dog beds. Very pleased with purchase!
I originally ordered the couch cover and it worked so well that I then ordered a chair throw. Quality is very good, my doggies love it and so do I. Fabric is sturdy and comfortable to sit on. Ordering was easy and items came quickly. I would highly recommend this company. My doggies give it a four paws up!
I love all things Molly Mutt! We started with doggie duvets and never looked back! My most recent purchase was another blanket and another car hammock. I love the durability of the fabrics, as well as the color and pattern choices, and the quality of construction. The hammock keeps my car clean and my pups comfy—-thank you for the new quick release! The blankets go everywhere with us to add protection to furniture and cozy comfort at home and when we travel. Always great customer service, too!
Excellent quality and stylish
Great quality, looks good, fits well, stays in place and vacuums beautifully.
Always receive my products that I order on time and perfect every time.
Molly Mutt is rated 4.9 based on 2,223 reviews