Molly Mutt Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
5 out of 5
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

help@mollymutt.com

2855 Mandela Pkwy, Suite 11,
Oakland
California

Molly Mutt 5 star review on 26th February 2024
Daryll K
Jonathan G
I love all the products I have purchased: car hammock, medium round bed, huge round bed, huge square bed, 2 additional medium rectangular beds. They are durable and my dogs love them.
Molly Mutt is an awesome company. Our pet bed covers are great. We especially like that we were able to reuse our dog's old cushions by simply covering them with our new Molly Mutt duvet. What a super way to recycle and help our environment.
The dog bed I've been looking for. A great concept that is so much better than all of the throw-away, difficult or impossible-to-clean beds out there. I'm just waiting for a sale to get a second cover!
I purchased a Molly Mutt cover years ago at a store and it has held up to the test of our Doberman, I simply wanted to replace it with a new one. Nice gray color.
The bed deodorizer is perfect. I was wishing for a spray that was safe to deodorize my puppies, beds, and blankets. This is a must for me.
Simple, easy design that looks and fits great!
A HIGH QUALITY COUCH COVER THAT IS ATTRACTIVE AND USEFUL IN KEEPING DOG MARKS OFF THE COUCH. I RECOMMEND TMOLLY MUTT.
Love the bed cover.
My bed covers look great. I also had a great email conversation about the source of the material.
We loved the car seat cover so much that we bought another for our new car. Great product, love the patterns. Highly recommended!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 16th October 2023
We LOVE our custom couch (chaise) cover. Super easy to order and fits like a glove. Would definitely order from Molly Mutt again. Thank you!
We love everything about our Molly Mutt, ordering, delivery, fabric and construction!
Item purchased was a wool filled bed insert. The employee that helped me via telephone to make a decision on what was best for my dogs needs was considerate, patient and very knowledgeable about the Molly Mutt products.
This is literally the best bed on the market. All cotton outer and wool inside. Pure wool. I could go on forever about this. But let’s just say I looked around extensively and I am picky and want the best for my pup. My expectations were high and the bed surpassed that. Thank you. Keep up the great work. I would be sad if you ever stopped
Great blanket, shipped quickly! Thick enough that I think it'll hold up and protect our couch, but also cushy enough to be comfy.
Quick response, received my items fast.
Great quality and price, and the fit is perfect!
My crib mattress cover doesn’t disappoint once again. Fits well , makes an unused mattress a fantastic bed for my large male cane corso . I simply love the idea of up cycling, making a simple and study bed that was a inexpensive.
Quality of product was better than I expected.
My pup has never slept better. She loves her cozy cave. As soon as she lays down she's out cold. We have to drag her out in the morning! The wool bed insert is amazing. Top quality of all products. And it looks way nicer and put together as opposed to blankets.
Molly Mutt is rated 4.9 based on 2,815 reviews